CHAPTER 57: HIS ABDUCTION

Those hope came crashing
the next day.
__________

The next day was a Monday. The first working day of the week.

Although still feeling a little sore, Hoseok was much more better now and could walk around. Not without having a little limp in his steps.

Yoongi wanted him to stay at home and take enough rest. But Hoseok insisted that he come to work.

Yoongi had no option than to let him.

And off they went, resuming a new week. As usual, having the staffs welcome them the moment they step their feet into the complex.

Hoseok still wasn't used to being this respected. He'd get shy every time and hide behind Yoongi until they got to his office.

Everything seemed pretty normal. The day went by as usual. Surprisingly, there hasn't been any text from the unknown number since the last Friday, and The couples had actually forgotten about checking the phone for any new messages. Not like they really needed to anyways, they could just ask Namjoon to track everything for them.

Hoseok had his new phone now, one Yoongi had gifted to him the day before, and Hoseok was very much thankful for that. He had no one's number in it yet, nor has he given his new number to anyone, of course, except Yoongi and his sister. Not any of his parents nor any other person.

As said earlier. Everything seemed to be going pretty well. Hoseok didn't have any work to do today, or yoongi chose not to give him anything to do. So he just settled on playing games on his phone. While Yoongi on the other hand seemed busy. He was rounding up the final evidences to finally be able to sue the Jung's parents.

Hoseok was having fun with his new favorite game when a text message with Jimin's @ came in.

Minie
Hey little Seok

You
Hola!!!!
Wait! I haven't called or
messaged you yet  how
did you  get my new
number ?🤔.

Minnie
That? I got it from Yoongi.
Who else would give it to
Me?😑

You
Oh right.
Sorry, he he🤭.

Minnie
Can you come to the
Cafe nearby please?
Remember the one you
Used to work at? I need you
To help me with something.
Pretty pweassseee🥺

You
Okay! I'll be there soon.
Lemme tell Yoonie
Hyung I'm going
somewhere .

Minnie
No! You don't have to.
Just come quickly it
Won't take time.

You
I've still gotta tho
He'll begin to worry
If he doesn't see me for a
Minute. Don't worry, I'll just
Tell him I'm at the cafe.

Hoseok got up from his desk, skipping towards Yoongi's door. He quietly opened the door, studying the busy elder for a while.

"Hyung."

Yoongi raised his head up, smiling the moment he saw the younger. "What is it peaches?"

"Can I go out with Jimin? He's at the cafe."

"Uhh sure. Do you want me to drive you?" Yoongi asked, already searching for his keys.

"Aren't you busy?"