CHAPTER 22: WORK

They weren't even entirely couples,
everything was forced... well to him.
________________

Hoseok got the job. Was he happy? He was beyond joyous. He couldn't hide it.

"I see you're happy huh?" Yoongi chuckled as they made their way home.

Hoseok smiled shyly, sinking further into his seat. "I am." he answered.

"I see. Hope you know you'll have to be waking up early every morning? I can't be the one waking you up every time."

Hoseok nodded his head. He'd have to start learning to wake up early.

"Good... and I think we need to go shopping, for some corporate wears during the weekend. My shirt looks way too big on you."

Honestly, Yoongi didn't mind seeing him in his clothes." Hell he even imagined seeing him twenty four seven, covered only in his big shirts, his Smooth milky tight on full display to him only."

But this was a different case. Hoseok needed coporate wears. Many of the clothes in his closet were casual wears, consisting majorly of sweaters and hoodies.

.
.
.

The next day was no difference. Yoongi still was the one that woke Hoseok up, made sure he was corporately dressed and ate breakfast before they both headed out to his car, ready for work.

Yoongi didn't bother telling him to join the other newly appointed staffs for whatever orientation they were supposed to have. He'll be working with him anyway, so he doubted if Hoseok would need any of that. Plus the people already knew who Hoseok was. The media gave it all out.

"This is we're you'll be working."
Yoongi said, opening the door to Hoseok's office. And mine is there. I think you already know that. If there's any other thing you need to know, don't hesitate to inform me."

And with that, Yoongi went into his office, or pretended to, leaving Hoseok all to himself.

From the glass wall, yoongi watched as Hoseok joyfully skipped to his seat, twirling himself around on the roller chair.

He squealed happily, noticing that he had his own laptop, carefully placed on the table. He'd never had a laptop talkless of a computer set. Even the phone he was using was his sister's old phone. She handed it to him before leaving the country.

He wasn't an illiterate, he knew how to use a computer. He'd occasionally sneak out of the house, to any cyber cafe nearby to waste his day away, playing games. Once his mum caught him and he had one of the worst punishment he ever dreaded.

STAYING ONE WEEK WITH HIS UNCLE.

He dreaded his uncle even farther than he dreaded his parents.(Let's not even begin with that, we'll get to talk about that later).

Hoseok settled down, not really doing anything. Seriously, he had nothing to do. Yoongi hadn't called him to do anything. Except that Seokjin and the short cute one whom he found out to be named Jimin came to steal a peak of him, no one else had come in.

He was beginning to get bored. Even the laptop wasn't as fun as he thought it would be. There were no games, just files that he had zero knowledge about.

He was beginning to regret ever dreaming of having a job. "Wouldn't it have been better if you just stayed at home instead of sitting here, wasting hours doing literally nothing?" A voice said in his head.

As if reading his thought, Yoongi came into his office. "Feeling bored?"

Hoseok stood up instantly, doing a mini bow to the elder. Don't blame him, he was just doing what he noticed other staffs doing whenever Yoongi passed by them.

Yoongi ordered him to sit down immediately. "You don't have to be doing that. We literally see ourselves every day, you can't keep bowing to me all the time." He pointed out.

"S- sorry." Hoseok mumbled, quickly taking his seat.

"And you apologize a lot. You've gotta stop it, or else people will see you as a weakling."

Hoseok was about to mumble another apology before quickly shutting up, nodding his head instead.

Yoongi placed some stacks of files on his table. "I need you to go through these. These are the guidelines". He put a separate file on his table. "in case there's any difference in them, let me know. I presume you know how to use that." Yoongi spoke, referring to the opened laptop in front of him.

Hoseok nodded.

"Good. When you're done checking the files and shown it to me for confirmation, you record them into the system and make sure they're well saved.

Hoseok nodded excitedly, already eager to do his first work.

Yoongi went back into his office, just to sit down and watch the younger male concentrate on the task he'd just assigned to him. It's not like Yoongi hadn't gone through those files before. He had. He'd even recorded them on the system.

He just didn't like how bored hoseok looked and thought it would be best to give him something to do.

.
.
.

Days passed into weeks, and weeks into months, and Hoseok was already getting pretty familiar with his job. However, there were still some flaws sometimes, but Yoongi was there to correct it, making sure he didn't make any mistakes.

Soon, he was receiving and approving business proposals for Yoongi, receiving appointment calls and making sure Yoongi's schedule was intact for the day.

There was literally little to no problem, and Yoongi was impressed by that, especially to the fact that he was really dedicated to his job.

He'd even become really close with Yoongi's friends, Seokjin and Jimin especially. Namjoon Jungkook and Taehyung were too muscular according to him so he felt somehow intimidated whenever they talked to him.

His relationship with Yoongi hasn't really developed. Except that they were now on good talking terms, there was nothing else. Nothing romantic or couple like.

That frustrated Yoongi the most. He was more pained to the fact that he couldn't do anything to it. He'd just helplessly watch hoseok friend zone him, like they weren't married.

.
.
.

Here you go guys.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.