CHAPTER 33: NONCHALANCE

"That's the thing, no
one knows what happened.
We've been looking for Yoongi,
he's not picking his calls.
And Hoseok ... Hoseok is seriously ill."
Seokjin said, signing heavily.
______________

The household was once again in a panic when they couldn't find Hoseok the next morning.

They called Namjoon immediately after and he had to hold himself from yelling at them.

He wasn't at home, neither was he found at work.

With the help of Jimin and Jungkook, they searched every possible places they thought he could be in, all to no avail.

The pour soul was in the company's paper dumpster, burried with papers, scanning every paper one after the other.

Seokjin and Taehyung went in search of Yoongi.

Taehyung called his mum, asking her if yoongi came home. She gave a positive response, stating that he had visited home the previous day late in the night unannounced, completely drunk. He left the next morning as quietly as he came.

"He seemed really out of his mind. I tried asking what the problem was, but he wouldn't spill a word to me." The old woman said worriedly, distress laced in her tone.

After so much callings and questions, they eventually found Yoongi, driving into the office complex.

Namjoon was beyond pissed by now. First he reaked of alcohol and different feminine cologne, looking completely unkept. Yet he still had a non chalant attitude.

"Where the hell have you been Min Yoongi." Namjoon almost yelled as soon as he set his eyes on him.

Yoongi raised a questioning brow. "Why do you need to know? You're not my mother." He said arrogantly, settling on his chair. His office was cleaned up now, with the broken computers and hardware changed. Thanks to jungkook and the maintenance unit.

"Hoseok has been seriously ill since, and you left him all to himself, wasting your stupid wealth in hotels with prostitutes. Are you crazy!!"

Yoongi laughed dryly. "What else did he tell you?"

"No one told me anything Yoongi. Have you seen yourself in the mirror? You reek of cheap women right now."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "That's not what I asked you. Did he fail to tell you how much of a pretend he is? Or has he brainwashed y'all? Y'all are attacking me right now, you don't know what he did, or what he's capable of doing to you."

"What do you mean?" Seokjin who had been quiet all along spoke.

"So he didn't tell you anything?"

"No. He didn't." Seokjin answered gently.

"I see." Yoongi said, leaning back on his seat, stretching and cracking his limbs, like the matter in front of him wasn't a serious one.

"Y'all should get ready. We're gonna have to file a serious lawsuit and spend a huge ton of money on Mr Lim and his daughter, Lea".

"Lim? The one that was here for a business proposal last week?" Jungkook spoke.

"Yeah."

"And you said Lea is his daughter?"

"Yup... I forgot to add, Hoseok's cousin."

"What?" Seokjin and Jungkook's voice rang in unison.

Yoongi smirked, leaning back into his chair, seeing the disbelief look on their faces. "That's the same expression I had when I found out."

"He was working with them all along. Forged the damn documents only to their favour, and deceived me, made me approve them without going through it. Now I'm fearing that our firm may go into bankruptcy, and if not, loose it's position at the top if we don't act fast."

"Hoseok wouldn't do something like that!?" It was jimin that spoke this time.

"That's what I thought too. Until I decided to read through the documents myself. Lea gave me a copy. They have the original copy with them. And there's no way I can confiscate it unless I file a huge lawsuit and win."

"Lea gave you a copy. And you believed it? You already know she's a liar, why on earth will you even listen to her?" Namjoon's anger returned.

"Yeah. There's literally prove and you're still trying to take his side." Yoongi seethed getting annoyed by Namjoon's behavior. "Don't get fooled by his innocence. That boy is a snake."

Namjoon wanted to beat some senses into this spoilt brat.

"Hey! hey! Joon, take it easy." Taehyung spoke. Gently pushing a fuming Namjoon farther from Yoongi.

The outside door to Yoongi's office , the door of Hoseok's office suddenly opened, gaining all six duo's attention.

Through the glass wall, they could see a very disorganized and tired looking Hoseok stumbling to his desk. He sat on the chair before he could fall, taking in heavy breath. He rested his head on the table for a few seconds before getting up. Opening drawers upon drawers, he went in search of the documents.

Yoongi was tempted to get up and help him, but jimin did it first.

Jimin left the gathering first, quickly making his way to Hoseok's office. Jungkook followed behind him.

Taehyung still guarded Namjoon from coming close to Yoongi so he couldn't leave yet.

"Hoseok didn't do it. And I'm gonna help him prove it." Namjoon spoke firmly. "You're gonna regret all what you've done to him."

Signaling to Taehyung to leave him alone, Namjoon stormed out of the office, towards Hoseok's.

Taehyung turned around, giving Yoongi a deadpanned look, "I seriously can't believe you'll be this stupid." With that, he made his way out.

It was left with just Seokjin and Yoongi.

"What? Aren't you on his side too? Come on! Go with them. I'm not stopping you." Yoongi threw at Seokjin, lazily resting his head on the headrest of his chair, eyes closed.

Seokjin signed. "I'm on no one's side Yoongi, neither are they. But you should look at this from a different perspective. Lea isn't someone you should believe that easily. Hear from Hoseok first, and find out what really happened."

"I've got nothing to hear from him, he's a liar. And a fucking Jung. They were never to be believed from the start."

"Seokjin eyes squinted. He was annoyed, yes.

"I see. You don't know who he is. You just chose to marry him to trap him with you so there won't be anyone else. If you know what he's gone through, you won't be talking that way about him. You'll regret all that you're doing right now Yoongi. I promise you." And with that, he left the office, ensuring to slam the door behind him, a clear message to Yoongi that he was angry.

Seokjin's statement hit Yoongi in a way he couldn't tell. But did he care? No! Hoseok was the traitor here, he has no reason to think about anything.

.
.
.

Have a great day guys. Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy Birthday to our sunshine Hobi. Omg Jimin miss him already 😭