CHAPTER 46: SCARS

"Can I come with you?"
Yoongi asked,
also getting up from the bed.
___________

The small parcel was a make up foundation. Exactly the same one Hoseok was using.

With it was a note written in his mother's handwriting, as usual, warning him not to let anyone know unless he wanted to face the consequences which was well known. DEATH-

Yoongi collected the note from the younger, tearing it into little shreds. "All these threats are over now. Don't let it pull you down." Yoongi said, tossing the shredded paper into the bin.

He pulled the younger closer to himself, wrapping his hands around him. "I need one more thing from you."

Hoseok had his head slightly tilted to the side, motioning for the elder to continue.

"That make up." Yoongi continued, pointing to the new one that now lay on Hoseok's bed. "I know you don't use any makeup on your face. You're pretty the way you are."

He smiled as he watched Hoseok's face redden.

"But it pains me to know what they're for-..." his voice was softer, a sad tone could be traced in it. "... those bruises ... on your arm... they aren't the only one on your body ... right? Yoongi spoke one after the other, like he was testing the words in his mouth.

Hoseok bit his lips, gaze going to the floor.

Yoongi placed his finger beneath his chin raising his gaze back up to him. "Right?"

Hoseok took his time to answer, before finally nodding.

"And most of them aren't self inflicted... Isn't it?"

Hoseok made an hesitant nod again.

Yoongi gave an heavy sign, gently caressing the younger's lower back. "C- can I see them?"

Now Hoseok wasn't sure if he wanted Yoongi to see them. Actually, that was the last thing he wanted the elder to see. Those bruises were more than a person could comprehend. He doubted if Yoongi would still find him attractive after he saw them.

As if reading his thoughts, Yoongi spoke. "If you're thinking of anything negative, don't! I don't love you for your body, I love you for you, and I'm still gonna love you regardless."

Hoseok signed, resting his head on Yoongi's chest. "There's a lot of them... I don't think- I don't think y- you'll want to see them-..."

"I want to... please ..." Yoongi pleaded this time.
Aw
Hoseok exhaled his shaky breath fanning against the elder's chest. He gave an hesitant nod, letting Yoongi take off his shirt.

Of course there was nothing there. He could see the glimmering reflection of the foundation, rhyming with his milky skin.

"How do you clean them off?" His voice was in a whisper.

Hoseok's face didn't leave Yoongi's chest. He slightly raised his hands, pointing towards the wall cabinet in the bathroom, above the burst sized mirror frame.

With Hoseok's face still pressed to his chest, Yoongi wrapped his arms around his waist, guiding them both to the bathroom.

Opening the cabinet, he brought out the make up wipe, hidden behind other items.

He began making gentle swipes on the younger's back, watching the make up wash off, revealing a now red and purple scarred skin.

For the sake of the present situation, Yoongi had a very neutral expression. But whatever was going on in his head was the complete opposite.

If he was giving the chance to, he would slowly torture every one that had a hand in the unquestionable scars littered around his body.

He could feel his shirt dampening as the shivering male pressed his face further into his chest, arms wrapped firmly around his torso.

There were purples and reds everywhere. Ones which Yoongi couldn't even explain was caused by.

He felt the younger flinch as his cold fingers began tracing over the marks.

Hoseok was right. Yoongi had a hard time comprehending who on earth would do such things to a fellow human.

The once milky skin was now replaced with a purple and red scar canvass.

Hoseok's face didn't leave Yoongi's chest all this while. Only his low sobs could be heard in the silent room.

If not that Hoseok was here with him right now, in need of his comfort, he'd have stormed out of the house with a gun, to surely end everyone that had a hand in all these.

Having finished cleaning every bit of the make up, both on his chest, arms and back, he wrapped his arms around his waist, whispering into his hair.

"It's alright." He kept assuring the crying male.

They were there for what felt like hours before Yoongi decided to pick him up, allowing his legs to wrap around his torso before taking him back to his own room.

Hoseok didn't let go of him all this while, allowing Yoongi to take care of him.

Yoongi lay them both on his bed, gently patting the younger's back while his other hand combed through his hair.

They were like that till Hoseok fell asleep. Checking a couple more times till he was sure the younger was truly asleep, Yoongi got up, slowly detangling himself from the younger.

He picked his phone, dialing Namjoon's number.

"I'm gonna destroy all of them." Was the first thing he said to Namjoon the moment he picked.

Namjoon signed heavily, immediately understanding what the elder was talking about. "You've gotta calm down yoon. I know you're really pissed right now. But it's best we all lay low for the time being for Hoseok's sake. We all know how cunning his parents are. They can decide to turn the whole situation against him, so let's be careful with the actions we take. Let's keep mute for a while and pretend like nothing has happened-..."

"Keep mute? Pretend?" Yoongi interrupted, his tone rising at each word. "I'm not gonna keep quiet and watch my husband break even more just because of some psychos called parents. Did you... did you see those bruises? Didn't you see how bad they are? Aside from that, he's afraid ... afraid that I know ... afraid that you and Jin knows... afraid that his life might end anytime soon. It's best we take actions now Joon, I want him to be free from them as soon as possible. I'm taking legal actions against them all and you're gonna have to help me with that! And if the legal authorities are being assholes, I'm gonna have to take law into my own hands."

"I know ... I know Yoon. We're all gonna help you. But we've also gotta be careful. You don't want him to witness anymore trauma. Do you?" Namjoon pointed out matter of factly.

Namjoon was right, Yoongi knew it. If any mistakes was made, Hoseok would be the one to suffer it all back again, so they needed to be really careful with the situation.

.
.
.

Have a great day guys. Please don't forget to vote.