CHAPTER 51: CHOICE

So we have to give them all the
informations they want and make it
seem like I'm really loosing."
Yoongi said matter of factly,
studying the Younger's
reaction.
________

"o- okay."

"just okay?!"

"What am I supposed to say?!" the younger stressed.

"I thought you were gonna oppose."

"It's not like I've got a choice-..." he muttered under his breath, not expecting the elder to pick it.

"You have a choice Hoseok!"
Yoongi pointed out matter of factly, brows furrowed. "You can decide not to if you don't want it. You're not their tool. You're a human just like everyone else. You don't have to stress yourself about this, I'll find something we can do and-..."

"I'll do it." Hoseok interrupted. "I have to. I'll pretend to seduce you and... and... whatever else. It has to be the both of us in the video. If it's someone else, they'll know. And all our efforts would be down the drain."

Yoongi signed heavily, leaning into his chair, worried gaze on the younger. "Are you sure about this?"

Hoseok bit his lips anxiously, nodding his head.

"Come here." Yoongi commanded, motioning for him to come closer, and the younger obeyed, not questioning his commanding tone. He was used to that by now. Yoongi tends to use that type of tone whenever they were in a serious situation, especially if it had to do with the younger.

Yoongi pushed away from his desk, his chair rolling back a little, creating enough space. He tapped on his laps. "Sit."

"What!!! why!?"

"See! You don't want to do it! So why force yourself!"

"God! Hyung!" Hoseok deadpanned. "You can't just randomly tell me to sit on your lap and make a dramatic conclusion because I asked why!!" He stressed, almost yelling.

"Then sit!"

"Fine! I will sit!" Hoseok yelled back, closing the space between them and roughly settling on his laps.

Yoongi's hand instantly went around his waist, holding him from moving to much.

A surprised smile appeared on his lips, as he rested his chin on the younger's shoulder.

"You actually did sit."

"What! You won't stop nagging!" Hoseok huffed, arms crossed, face red in embarrassment.

Yoongi chuckled lightly, placing a feathery kiss on his cheek. "I was just playing, I seriously wasn't expecting you to do it."

Hoseok pouted, face getting even redder. "Then let me get up." He said attempting to rise.

"No!" Yoongi exclaimed, holding him by his waist.

"What now?!"

"Not yet. I enjoy having you sit on my leg." Yoongi muttered, nuzzling his nose to the younger's neck.

"You have to let go of me tho, we're in the office. It's not gonna be nice if- if s- someone comes in and see us like t- this." Hoseok pointed out, eyes fluttering close as Yoongi's lip came in contact with his neck.

"Let them see us." We're married after all. And I'm the boss." Yoongi hushed into his ear. Hoseok unconsciously bared his neck, letting the elder have easy access. And Yoongi didn't hesitate to attach his lips with his neck, placing light kisses and sucking on it, creating light love hickies.

It was getting intense, and it looked like both male weren't intending to stop. Hoseok's breath quickened as Yoongi hands made their way under his shirt, roaming around his chest. His thumbs rested on his nipples, massaging it gently.

A moan escaped the younger's lips, surprising him. His hands instantly went to his mouth, trying to cover the sinful sound.

A low chuckle escaped Yoongi's lips, turning the younger around, still on his lap, so they were facing each other.

Hoseok had both his hands Covering his flushed face, clearly embarrassed, not daring to look at the elder.

Yoogi removed his hands from his face, Placing a soft kiss on his lips. Yoongi had a huge smile on his face as he watched the younger get more flustered. "Looks like I'm the one seducing you." He hushed into the younger's ear. "Wouldn't that be a double kill?" He asked, leaning closer to his lips, their breath fanning against each other's lips. "Too bad we don't have a camera right now."

And Hoseok took the lead by closing the space between them, their lips smashing against each other. They were in a passionate kiss, not caring about the environment they were. Yoongi let go of his hands, returning his own hands back beneath his shirt, and Hoseok's hands went to his hair, tugging on it.

The AC modified large office was getting hotter as each seconds passed, with both male refusing to separate from each other, enjoying each other's taste. They bit passionately on each other's lips, fighting for dominance. Of course we all know who got it.

It felt like heaven. This was the farthest they'd gone in any make out, and Yoongi could swear he would put this up as a trophy if he got the chance to. He hoped it could go farther than this.

All his hopes came crashing when the large entrance door to his office opened without any warning, revealing none other than Kim Seokjin. Kim fucking Seokjin! What a cock blocker! Why does it always have to be him!?

"Oh! Shit! Sorry!" Seokjin stopped in his track as soon as he realized what he'd just walked into.

"Goddamnit!" Yoongi groaned as soon as his lips detached from Hoseok's. Hoseok hid his face in the elder's chest, completely embarrassed.

Yoongi shot the eldest an angry glare, wishing he could kill him on the spot.

Seokjin gave the elder a sheepish grin in response, his grin gradually turning to a smirk as he slowly backed away. "Sorry, you can go on. I'll pretend I didn't see anything... I'll take my leave now. Also, make sure to lock the door next time." He said before dashing out, squealing happpily as he ran off.

"What an asshole." Yoongi muttered under his breath, annoyed that his greatest moment with the younger had just got cut off.

He smiled as his attention went back to the younger who still had his face hidden in his chest, his hands, covering both sides of his face.

"He's gone now, you don't need to hide anymore.

Hoseok's turned his head slightly to were Seokjin was last in, peaking through his fingers to see if the elder was really gone.

Yoongi couldn't help but coo at his cute actions. "You're so cute. Goddamnit. I wished that idiot hadn't come in yet." Yoongi chuckled, enjoying the flustered view of the younger.

Hoseok pouted, hitting the elder on the chest with his tiny fist.

"See what you caused! I told you not in the office, but you wouldn't listen! Now he's gonna tell everyone! And then there'll be rumors everywhere!"

Yoongi smirked, pinching lightly on the younger's cheek. "I love rumors. Especially if it has to do with us both."

.
.
.

Have a great day guys. Please don't forget to vote.