CHAPTER 74: HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Yoongi's eyes went wide?
"No no baby don't think like that!
That's not the reason okay?
I still love you to the moon and back and nothing can ever destroy that.
I promise!
And you're still the prettiest thing I've ever come across okay?"
_____________

"Then why did you stop? I thought you wanted to fuck me. I wanted it too." Hoseok questioned, tears refusing to stop, as he tried wiping them off.

Yoongi leaned down, placing a soft peck on both of his teary cheeks. "That's not the case peach, I promise you. I just needed your consent okay? That's why I stopped, I didn't want to hurt or trigger you in anyway."

"You're not hurting me Hyung, nor are you triggering anything. I've wanted this for so long after you brought me back home from-..." he paused, taking in a shivering breath. "F- from that man. I always felt dirty whenever I remember all that he did to me, a- and I thought you felt the same way too. I thought that you saw me as disgus-..."

Hoseok wasn't allowed to complete his statement as Yoongi placed a finger on his lips.

"Shhh... don't complete that." Yoongi's voice was stern, yet with a gentle tone.

"You're still my pretty little Hoseok i fell in love with at first sight, and you will forever be my first and only love. You're not dirty, you're not disgusting. Am I clear?

Hoseok gave a shy smile, nodding his head slowly.

"Words sweetheart, I like to hear your voice."

"Y- yes. I'm not d- dirty, and I- I'm not disgusting." He voiced out shyly.

Yoongi smiled, caressing his cheeks, "that's my boy."

"D- do you still w- want to have sex w-with me? Hoseok courageously yet timidly asked, feeling very embarrassed immediately after the sentence left his lips, face completely red.

A little smirk thugged on Yoongi's lips, as his thumb caressed tenderly on the younger's lower lips, the overpowering temptation of devouring it slowly taking over.

"Only if you give me the permission sweetheart." Yoongi whispered, slowly leaning in, his breath fanning against the younger's lips

"Yes please! I want you." Hoseok whispered back, almost immediately, leaning up to meet the elder's lips with his own.

Yoongi didn't waste time in taking off both of their clothes, leaving them both completely naked.

He caught sight of the recent scare Denise had imprinted on him, around his waist, caressing his thumb on it, he leaned down placing a light kiss on it, before tracing wet kisses up to his chest.

-

Hoseok was a moaning mess beneath the elder as his fingers worked their way into his prostrate, creating unimaginable pleasure for the both of them. Yoongi slotted their lips together, pushing his tongue into his mouth, his fingers bashing into his prostrate in rhythm. Hoseok let out a loud moan into the kiss, his toes curling in pleasure as he spilled out cum on the shit.

Having prepped him enough, he rose up from the bed, reaching for the lube and squeezing a good amount on his hard desire, pumping himself a few times before aligning with Hoseok's puckering hole, hungry to have the elder inside him.

"Ready? sweetheart?" Yoongi's raspy voice husked, lips ghosting against the skin of his neck, waiting for the Younger's approval before going any further.

Hoseok gave an impatient response, too deep in pleasure to complete his sentence.

Having got a positive response from the younger, Yoongi didn't waste his time in pushing into his heat, letting out a pleasured moan. He remained still for a few seconds, wanting the younger to get comfortable before taking any further action.

Hoseok's whiny moans with Yoongi's heavy breathing was all that could be heard in the room, as both male basked deep into the pleasurable moment.

Gripping firmly on his hips, Yoongi trusted into him slow and gentle, allowing the younger to enjoy every second of this moment, wanting nothing but for him to forget every traumatic past. Hoseok's sinful moans was muffled by his tongue, exploring every of his caravan.

The slow thrusts slowly became faster and sloppy, both lovers almost reaching their zenith. Skin slapping against each other, lewd moans and pleasured groans following in rhythm with every thrust.

Hoseok let out a high pitched moan, shooting his white sticky sin all over his and Yoongi's chest, with Yoongi following soon after, after a few more powerful thrust, groaning into the Younger's neck as he spurred out his cum inside the younger.

Yoongi shifted to the side, pulling a limp Hoseok closer to him, capturing his lips in a severing kiss.

"Does hyung make you feel good?" He whispered, peppering light kisses on his temple.

Hoseok could only hum, nuzzling closer into the elder's warmth.

Yoongi smiled, combing his fingers through his hair. "I'm glad I can make you feel so good."

"Hyung is best." Hoseok muttered sleepily, earning a breathy chuckle from Yoongi. "And you're better than the best." Yoongi added to an already sleeping Hoseok.

Yoongi let out a satisfied sign, watching the sleeping male in his arm. He couldn't be any much happier, having Hoseok look up to him. He knew he still had some things to amend, but those ammendment were progressing, almost fully progressed.

Living a happy ever after life with his husband was all that he wanted, and all his wishes were coming to pass. What more could he want.

He couldn't help but smile gidily, staring dreamily at the ceiling, slowly drifting off to sleep, with Hoseok next to him, in his arm, forgetting about their sinful mess in which they were laying on.

THE END.

FINALLY!!! I THINK IMMA FINALLY END THIS BOOK HERE STAY TUNED FOR A NEW BOOK COMING SOON.

Also...there might be an epilogue on two in this story, so... stay tuned.

Don't forget to vote and comment please...