CHAPTER 40: FLIRTS

If only he knew ...
__________

Hoseok was tired, of Yoongi especially. No seriously he was tired of the elder.

It seemed like Yoongi was everywhere. No matter how much he tried to avoid him.

He'd always visit Hoseok at work and if Hoseok succeeded in sending him away, he'll somehow find his way back.

"Come on! Get in the car!" Yoongi would yell, pressing on the horn of his car, causing noises in the neighborhood.

"No! I'm taking the bus! Stop following me!" Hoseok would yell back.

"Goddamnit! Enter this damn car already. It's late, the last bus would be gone by now." Yoongi would yell annoyingly, banging endlessly on his car horn.

This was how almost everyday went for Hoseok whenever he was going or coming back from work.

He worked at a coffee shop not very far from the house. Also somehow close to Yoongi's office.

Yoongi had purposely picked the cafe out for the younger, and pretended like he knew nothing about it. Even at the job interview, he failed it. Hoseok himself knew he failed, but somehow, he still got chosen.

Why?

Well Yoongi might have or might not have threatened the owner of the place of closing down the shop if he didn't give Hoseok the job.

Hoseok suck at making coffee, or even at making anything related to food. But still, Yoongi would visit the cafe three times every day. Insisting that Hoseok make him his coffee.

Most times, the sugar would be too much, and sometimes, he wouldn't put enough coffee, and sometimes, he'd put too much milk, and sometimes, the water would be too cold. But Yoongi would drink it regardless.

Hoseok too was aware of the fact that he sucked in making coffee. And it annoyed him that Yoongi wouldn't stop asking him to make it.

"Aren't you tire of drinking this shit? You know it's not good." Hoseok would say angrily to him, each time he came to their cafe.

Yoongi would smile, collecting the mug of coffee gracefully, ensuring to brush his fingers with the younger's each time he did so. "I love it." He would say, taking a sip. "It's the best."

Hoseok would huff angrily, storming away. Sometimes, Hoseok would refuse to make Yoongi his coffee, complaining to the manager that Yoongi was an annoying customer, insisting that the manager send him away.

Poor manager couldn't do anything. He couldn't force Hoseok to do what he didn't want, in order to save his job. And at the same time, In order to save their small coffee business, he couldn't force Yoongi out, neither could he let another person make Yoongi's coffee.

This was Like a daily routine. If Hoseok managed to escape the elder in the morning, he'd definitely see him in the afternoon. And if Yoongi was too busy with work in the afternoon, he'd definitely see him in the evening, right before his shift was over.

-

Today was like any other day, with Yoongi blaring loudly on his horn, telling the younger to get inside. Angry passers by looking at them.

"Get in!"

"No! Yoongi, goddamnit! People are watching you."

"I don't care. If you want me to stop making noise, you need to get in."

"Yoongi you've gotta stop it! People know who you are!"

Yoongi laughed. "You think they don't know you too? You're my husband, our pictures are everywhere."

"Ahh God Yoongi!!" Hoseok groaned, signing heavily. The passers by were giving him weird looks, fueling his embarrassment even more.

"Come on! Get in!" Yoongi blared his horn to the loudest this time. The people around began to mutter, annoyance clearly written on their faces.

Hoseok finally gave in, quickly opening the door and settling himself on the seat.

Yoongi had an achieved smile on his lips.

"What!"

"I finally made you sit in my car after almost a month. Do you know how much of an achievement that is?"

Hoseok snickered, folding his arms to his chest. "God! You have no shame!" He muttered under his breath. But Yoongi heard it.

"I've got no shame when it comes to you." He smiled mischievously, patting himself mentally for the dumb statement he'd just blurted out. You couldn't blame him, the love of his life was right in front of him.

Hoseok scoffed, face going pink from the faltering word. "Just shut up and drive."

"Safety first, you've gotta wear your seat belt, darling."

Now Hoseok was red. "Stop it." He muttered, quickly wearing his seat belt, looking out the window to cover his reddened face from the elder.

.
.
.

"Can I hug you?"

"No!"

"Okay ... sorry."

That was another word Hoseok heard everyday from the elder. And Hoseok always had the same answer. 'NO'

Sometimes, he felt guilty for rejecting the elder numerous times. He saw how hard Yoongi was trying to gain his trust back.

He'd literally leave whatever he was doing to see that the younger was fairing well, regardless of what time it was. If Hoseok needed something, he would make sure the younger got it at the snap of his finger.

At first, Hoseok found all these annoying, but now, he was used to it. Hell! He even began to look at himself in the mirror every morning to make sure he looked good before going out of his room, knowing he was going to bump into Yoongi one way or the order.

He was beginning to enjoy the flirty complements the elder gave him randomly, and always craved for more.

He could have let the elder back a long time ago, but each time he thought of making the decision, a lot of 'what if's' came flooding his mind, scaring him further from accepting Yoongi back.

Yoongi on the other hand was very patient. He was happy now that the younger was free with him, not afraid to spill out his mind. But he still saw a little bit of fear and doubt in his eyes sometimes. Especially when it had to do with their childhood memories.

Hoseok never talked about his childhood memories, and Yoongi knew why. Except that Hoseok was oblivious to the fact that Yoongi knew.

Yoongi wished he would open up to him one day tho. He'd promised Jiwoo not to take any action until Hoseok opens up. He knew it was going to take almost forever for that to happen, and he would wait patiently till that day comes.

.
.
.

Have a great day guys. Please don't forget to vote.