CHAPTER 55: SEX(M)

"C- can we do it again?
I- I mean s- start again."
Hoseok asked nervously,
pink hue beginning to
form on his cheeks.
________

Yoongi looked surprised. Not entirely surprised, maybe relieved too for he was wondering how he would take care of his hard throbbing boner. But that could shift aside.

"A- are you sure about this? You don't have to make up for anything Hoseok." Yoongi said with a serious tone. He knew the younger was still quiet shaking from the previous event, and he would never dare to force him to do anything against his will. Especially if it had something to do with his past.

Hoseok bit his lips, feeling guilty. Maybe he was trying to make up for what he thought he ruined, but aside from that, he really wanted to have Yoongi fuck him. Those damn stupid memories just decided to ruin everything. He felt guilty for having the elder pleasure him, but he wasn't able to do the same, leaving him with a painful boner.

"I'm serious Hyung, I want this, I'm not trying to make up for anything." That was a truth and a lie.

He sat upright, gaze accidentally falling on the camera, and he shivered again, Yoongi didn't fail to notice.

"C- can you take that away please?" He pleaded, pointing at the red blinking device.

Yoongi didn't hesitate to get up, disassembling the device and tossing them into a large drawer, making sure it was all out of sight.

Hoseok took in a relieved sign as soon as it was out of sight. "Maybe we can film another time when I'm much more better, but now..." he smiled seductively, looking up at the elder. "Let's just have some fun."

Yoongi raised a brow, amused at the younger's seductive tone. This was the first time he'd see the younger like this and did he like it? Heck yeah! He loved it. He wish he could see this everyday.

He watched as the younger stood up slowly and seductively striding towards him.

He smirked, closing the space between them. "I like this new side of you." He hushed, trailing his lips on his jaw. Their lips met, and the rest was history.

Yoongi wrapped his arm around the younger's waist, pulling him closer than he already was, and Hoseok's hands found their way to Yoongi's hair, thugging on the poor hair.

Moving closer to the bed, he threw them both on it, with Hoseok beneath him. A whine left the younger's lips when Yoongi pulled away. The whine was soon replaced with a moan when he felt his nipples being attacked.

Yoongi trailed down kisses to his abdomen, sucking on his button navel.

If there was somewhere better than heaven, then Hoseok was in that place. He loved how soft and tentative the elder's lips was against his skin.

Yoongi fingers made their way to the strap of Hoseok's shot, thugging gently on it, he raised his head up to study the younger's reaction. The needy whine that left his lips was all Yoongi needed to go ahead.

Pulling down his shot, he was met with the most beautiful view of the younger. He wasn't big, but he wasn't entirely small either. Let's say he was a medium.

Hoseok somewhat felt embarrassed when Yoongi wouldn't stop staring. He brought his hands down covering his crotch and Yoongi yanked it away instantly, leaning up to capture the younger's lips in a kiss as his hand wrapped around his cock. Hoseok moaned loudly into the kiss, bucking his hips up as he felt Yoongi's large hand around his cock, stroking it gently.

You're beautiful baby, don't you dare to cover yourself in front of me ever again." Yoongi commanded with a hushed tone into the kiss.

Hoseok felt himself at edge with the commanding tone. He didn't know he could have a thing for just that. He had precum dripping on the elder's hands already.