CHAPTER 70: IN THE DARK.

"Very beautiful." Yoongi repeated,
gaze not leaving the younger's.
___________________

They spent the entire night just having fun and playing around.

Yoongi made a simple meal for them both. He wasn't entirely an expert in the kitchen, but his meals were homey.

Hoseok would have loved to eat as much as he wanted, but each time he picked his chopsticks, the voices began again. It felt like they always waited for the time he was about to put something in his mouth.

He hated it so much. He didn't want to ruin this moment nor did he want to make the elder worry. So he did eat a little, despite the voices almost making him run mad. He was sure he'd end up spitting it all out when alone.

And that was exactly what he did. After making sure Yoongi saw that he ate a good portion of his meal, he excused himself to the toilet, vomiting all the meal he'd just eaten.

"You okay?" Yoongi asked, carrying the plates to the kitchen as he saw Hoseok slowly walk down the stairs.

"Yeah... I'm good." Hoseok answered neutrally, unconsciously wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

He followed the elder to the kitchen, attempting to begin washing the plates as the elder cleaned the counter.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi butted in behind him, quickly holding his wrist before his hands could touch the dirty dishes.

"Washing the plates? Any problem?" Hoseok queried, raising his brow at the elder.

"Nahh, don't touch it. I'll do it myself." Yoongi said, shifting the younger away from the sink, as he began picking the plates

"Hey! But you prepared dinner! It's not fair if I make you do everything!" Hoseok complained stubbornly, attempting to collect the sponge from the elder.

It was a useless attempt, for Yoongi did nothing but just raise his hand up, above the both of them, the sponge in his raised hand. He smirked down at Hoseok when he saw the angry pout on his lips.

"What?"

"Let me wash them!!"

"If you can take this sponge from my hand, without cheating, I'll let you wash the plates." Yoongi challenged playfully, his smirk growing wider.

There was no way he was going to reach the sponge, considering that Yoongi was much more taller than him, but he was going to try anyway.

He stared up at the sponge, calculating how much energy he needed to jump high to reach it.

Yoongi began to count.

"Ten"

"Nine."

"Hey you didn't tell me there was going to be a timer!?!?" Hoseok complained, frown growing.

"Well, there is now, and it's going." Yoongi laughed, resuming his count down.

"Eight."

"Seven"

Hoseok took an heavy leap, reaching for the sponge.

A frustrated huff left his lips as his jump turned out fruitless.

He tried again, and again, and again. The furtherest he could go was his finger tips brushing against Yoongi's wrist, not even reaching anywhere near the yellow sponge.

Yoongi laugh increased as he watched the younger get more annoyed at each failed attempts.

Hoseok huffed, folding his arms and turning as Yoongi's count down reached zero.

"I'll just dry the plates and arrange them." he muttered to himself, picking the clean napkin from the small railing.

"I could do that by myself too." Yoongi teased, attempting to collect the small cloth piece from the younger.

Hoseok moved it away from the elder's reach, ready to start arguing.

Yoongi laughed, pinching his cheeks. "God, you're so cute when you're angry."

Pink hue formed on Hoseok's cheeks as he swatted the elder's hand away,

"Let's begin cleaning. Yeah?" He pointed out, turning to face the dirty dishes.

There was a comfortable silence between both male as they began cleaning the plates. Yoongi doing the washing and rinsing, and Hoseok drying them and arranging.

Suddenly, there was a black out, and all hell let loose.

Yoongi dropped the plate he was washing and wrapped his arms around an already shivering Hoseok immediately, rocking him back and forth.

Hoseok had his eyes tightly shut, not daring to open it to witness any darkness. He had his face hidden in the elder's chest, trying his best not to panic as he took in heavy breaths, inhaling the relaxing scent of the elder.

A few more minutes passed, and the light returned.

Yoongi slowly let go of the younger, combing his fingers through his hair. "Are you alright?" He asked worriedly, studying his face.

Hoseok could only nod as he went back to nuzzling his face in the elder's chest.

"Sorry. I don't know why I keep getting scared. I know it's all over now, but I just can't help it. They keep returning at the slightest trigger" Hoseok muttered, Wrapping his arms around the elder's torso, not making any move to leave the elder.

Yoongi signed, wrapping his arms around his waist. "It's okay sweetheart, that's why I'm here, okay? I'll help you overcome everything regardless of how much time it takes. So you don't have to worry about making me worry about you nor do you have to apologize for anything. Okay?"

As expected, Hoseok didn't respond, instead, taking in a deep breath, relaxing in the elder's embrace.

Let's take you to bed, yeah?" Yoongi muttered gently, rubbing his palm on the law of the younger's back.

"What about the dishes?"

That can wait, I'll finish it tomorrow. Besides it really late." Yoongi answered, already leading them both towards the stairs.

Hoseok refused to let go of the elder even when they got inside the room.

"Where are you going?!" Hoseok queried with an almost panicked voice, quickly sitting up from the bed Yoongi had just placed him in. "Don't leave me!!" He whined, stretching his hands towards the elder, waiting for him to collect.

Yoongi gave a light chuckle, walking back to the bed and sitting beside the younger. His hands instinctively went to his hair, combing through his locks.

"Im not going anywhere sweetheart, I just need to take our night clothes from the closet, so we can sleep. Just give me a few seconds, okay? I'll be back soon. I promise." He answered, gently pushing the younger back to the bed.

A small pout formed on Hoseok's lips. "You won't be long, right?"

Yoongi nodded placing a peck on his forehead. "I won't be. I promise." He answered.

.
.
.

Here you go guys don't forget to vote

I'm back guys 😊. Not entirely back tho, I still have this week before my exam finishes. Also I've begun a new book. It might be a junghope or a sope ff depending on the one I finish first.