Edward Cullen x (Clary & Jace Herondale's Angle hybrid Daughter) Reader Part 1

(Y/n's Intro)

🔥Fire and Ice🧊

'Some say the world will end in fire, Some Say in Ice. From what I tasted of desire, I hold with those who favor fire, but if it has to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say the for destruction, Ice is also great and would suffice.

Robert Frost

No truer words were spoken in warning on the subject of the planet's end, the world we have walked up on since the creation of man from Shadowhunter Frost.
Luckily, his words were heeded and my parents answered the call to save our home from demonic destruction.
But Robert Frost words could also be interpreted as the feeling of pain, anguish and tragedy one feels when their whole world turns inside out and upside down by one individual that means more to them than life itself.
Being my mother's and father's daughter, my father warned me the consequences of denying what the heart wants and the dangers of falling in love with another nephilim, let alone a Downworlder.
I'm so sorry, where are my manners?🙂
My name is Y/n Herondale-Fairchild, and I'm just your everyday nephilim or at least, that's what I thought I was supposed to be.

(Y/n's Pov)

Many Shadowhunters in Alicante, whether at the academy or out on the city Streets, come up to me saying I look just like my mother Clary Fary-Herondale or I look just like my father Jace Herondale; both very famous Shadowhunters for their bravery in battle against two of shadow hunter History's mightiest foes.
My own grandfather Valentine Morningstern and uncle Sebastian Morningstern or also known as Jonathon when the little goodness that was left in him appeared to help my mother, father, grandparents and their friends (my godfathers Mangus Bane, Alex Lightwood, Simon Lewis, Jordan Kyle (((A/n: Jordan Kyle didn't die in the books of show in this one shot.)) and my God mothers Isabelle Lewis-Lightwood and Maia Roberts) escape Lilith's realm.

Whenever someone states who I look like most, I mentally ask myself who it was I took after the most.
I have my mother's artistic talent and father musical skills with the piano along with every other instrument we had in the New York institutions music room.
But I think I took after my mother, not because of her creating new runes skills, but the fact I also inherited some of her compassionate judgement.
Especially when it came to my uncle, Jonathan.
I know I wasn't there, experiencing what they did when facing him off, but I can't help but see his last act outshining all the darkness his horrendous crimes had done to both the nephilim and Downworlder communities.

I know I shouldn't be complaining, but growing up with half my time spent in Alicante and the mundane world was no picnic.
Especially when you have a famous family History, that's why after I graduated from the academy, I left Alicante, leaving no way for my family to reach me, to find my place in this great big world, to find what I was missing because no matter how much I was surrounded by the people I care about, I always felt incomplete.
Since I was a nephilim, naturally I was drawn to cities, towns and other forms of communities because of the angle/human DNA that courses through my veins has been used from the very beginning to protect the mundanes, from all that reside and make up the Downworld universe, spilling into their lives.
Along with protecting the Downworld'€ residence's from themselves.
But the place I chose to stay wasn't like the cities and towns I've been to in the past.
It still had supernatural creatures in a completely different variety from those I grew up around, yet, something about this quaint little town of humans (unknown to the fact they live among creatures of legend), spoke to a part of me that yearned to be filled.
That was when I met my best friend Bella Swan, a unique mundane who was strangely a magnet for danger from the Downworlder Community.
Heck, when I enrolled in forks highschool with my doctored records and transfer slips under my alias N/n L/n, she was tight with a clan of vampires that strangely gave me a sense of Deja Vu because of the family story's mom and dad told me of a particular family friends time as a Day walker.