Emma Believes

Disclaimer: all rights to ABC and Odette Beane. Only Ashton and Charli are mine.

Okay, babes. So this chapter is going to be a bit different because this is my all time favorite episode ever but I think Ashton can't really understand what all is going on so this chapter is in... third person p.o.v!! Be excited!!

Emma was at the hospital, running alongside the gurney that Henry was being carried on, eyes full of tears. Emma couldn't form sentences, she couldn't think. This wasn't possible. After all this time, when Emma had finally agreed with Regina, this had to happen.
Emma knew she sounded crazy, but she had seen it.
"Is anything different?" Whale asked. "You have to think, Emma. What's happened in the last few hours?"
So much, Emma thought. First, there was her finally agreeing with Regina. Than, Regina actually being nice to her and offering her an apple turnover. Emma had than called over Henry on the walkie-talkie so she could explain to him that she was leaving. Not forever, but she wasn't going to live in Storybrooke. She and Regina would take turns being with Henry. Just when everything looked somewhat brighter than normal, Henry had seen the turnover. He had yelled at Emma, warning her not to take a bite. She was going to, just to prove her own point that Regina wasn't trying to kill her. But Henry wouldn't allow it. He had taken a bite, than fallen to the ground, barely breathing.
"I don't know," Emma told Dr. Whale. "I don't know." She grabbed Henry's backpack and started going through what was in it. Emma, tears in her eyes, spilled out the backpack. searching frantically for something that could help him.
Whale, frustrated, went back to Henry.
And just then, Emma saw Henry's book.
Magic. She knew. It wasn't poison, it was magic. Emma remembered Henry's words, the last things he had told her that first day in town. "All the stories in this book actually happened..."
Emma touched the book...and she remembered.
Her mother, handing her to her father.
Her father, fighting the Queen's men as he held her.
The wardrobe, and being gently set inside.
The woods, waking up...with August.
Emma blinked over and over as the realization dawned over her.
It's all real. All of it is real. All of it.
The gurney and the team of doctors reached a set of doors, and as they pushed Henry through, down the hall, they all heard a withering shriek. Everyone stopped and looked up. Regina, in a panic, was running toward him.
"My son!" She cried.
Emma's eyes narrowed into small slits. If it was real, than Regina was behind it all. And if Regina was behind it all, than it was time for Regina to die.
"You did this," Emma said, grabbing Regina by her collar and pushing her into a door. The door gave way, and the two of them ended up inside a storage closet.
"What the hell are you-" Regina didn't finish her sentence.
Emma punched her. The rage of the last weeks flowed through her shoulder and her fist as she threw the blow. Regina's head banged into a shelf. She tried to punch Emma back, but she wasn't fast enough. Emma grabbed Regina's arm and pushed her again, back into the shelf.
"Stop this-" Regina sputtered. "My son-"
"Your son is sick," Emma spat at Regina. "Because of you. That apple turnover you gave me? Henry ate it."
Regina's eyes showed a kind of terror that Emma had never seen before.
"What?" said Regina, wilting before Emma.
Emma just stared back, knowing Regina would beat herself up now.
"It was...it was meant for...you," Regina barely got the words out. If Emma hadn't been holding her up, Regina probably would have fallen to the ground in a crying heap.
"It's true, isn't it?" Emma asked.
"What are you talking about?" Regina asked, false innocence in her voice.
Emma slammed her against the shelf again. She was going to end it, you could see it in Emma's eyes that she was going to end Regina. But Ashton walked in, and stopped Emma.
"Emma! What the bloody hell are you doing?!"
"I'm killing this bitch! She poisoned Henry, he won't wake up!"
"Emma Swan! If you kill Regina, than how are you better than her?"
Emma didn't answer, just turned to Regina and said,
"It's true, isn't it?"
Now Regina understood.
"Yes," she said. "It is."
"Why would you do this?!" Emma cried. "I was leaving town. Why couldn't you just leave it alone? It would have been okay!"
Regina shook her head. "Because as long as you're alive, Henry will never be mine," she said.
"He's not going to be anyone's unless you fix this!" Emma yelled. "Wake him up. Turn off the magic!"
"I can't," Regina said, shaking her head.
"Why not?!"
"That was the last of the magic in this world," she said. "It was supposed to put you to sleep. That would have been it."
"So what's it going to do to him?" Emma asked.
"I don't know," Regina replied. "Magic here is unpredictable."
Emma looked at her blankly. "So he could die?"
"Yes," Regina said. "Yes."
"Than what do we do, Regina?"
Regina straightened up, nodding, thinking this whole thing through. There had to be someone else who could help.
"There is one other person in the town who knows about this. Who knows about magic," Regina said. She looked at Ashton, and Ash thought she was going to say right than and there that she wasn't who she seemed, but instead, she looked back at Emma and said, "Mr. Gold. But he usually goes by Rumpelstiltskin."

Cliffhanger, oooh!! I'm really excited babes!! This is SO fun to write for you babes!
Expect an update VERY soon!
Liz xx

I got another photo for the contest!! Sorry I didn't see it until now because it didn't show up as a notification on my instagram messages unfortunately. But now that I know that's what happened, I will check my instagram dm every day. And I always read the comments on here babes, so if you need something, just comment or dm me!! Once again, my instagram is heyviolet13