New One

Storybrooke had the potential to be a nice quiet town. It could be away from drama and evil and romantic conflicts. It seems it may even be that way for a while, but Emma changes that. When her and Hook came back from the past, they also brought back another woman. After five minutes of bliss in Granny's, we discovered that the woman is actually Marian, Robin's wife whom had died in the Enchanted Forest in the past. Because Emma saved her, Robin now had to go back to her because of his code of honor or whatever he wishes to call it. And Marian was not at all happy to find out her husband was dating the Evil Queen. In fact, she was furious.
"You and the Evil Queen?" Marian scoffs. "Did you let her near my son?! Do you know what she's done? The terror she's inflicted!"
Mary Margaret and David exit Granny's with baby Neal and walk over.
"Is everything alright?" Mary Margaret asks.
"Well, no one has been incinerated," David tries to joke. "That's a good sign."
"Regina, you all right?" Mary Margaret looks worried.
"What-what is wrong with you people?" Marian exclaims. "W-why are you talking to her? Don't you know who she is?!"
"Mom, what's going on?" Henry asks Regina.
"She's a monster," Marian accuses.
"No, she's..." Emma begins, but Marian picks up Roland and walks back into Granny's before Emma can defend Regina. Regina also takes off, but in the opposite direction from Marian, down Main Street.
"Regina!" Emma calls and begins to walk after her, but Hook stops her.
"Uh, no good has ever come of pushing that woman," he says. "Give her space."
"Yeah," David sighs. "But it's what she does in that space I'm worried about."
"You don't think she'll become evil again," Henry says, but it sounds like a question. No one answers, but everyone shares an uneasy look on their faces. "She can't. She's come too far."
"I hope you're right, kid," Emma says and hugs him.

The next day, Leroy almost runs into me.
"We're under attack!" He yells at me. "We're under attack!"
"Whoa, Leroy, what is it?" I ask.
"We were just driving home," he motions to one of the other dwarfs behind him. "And some thing blasted me with magic. The whole van's iced over. We woke up in a meat locker. Who's got that kind of magic?"
"Maybe the person who made that," I say, looking behind him at a trail of ice made in the middle of the street. "Listen, Leroy. Go find Emma and tell her to meet me by..." I look at where the ice leads into. "...um, across from the bridal shop. And hurry."
He nods and they both run off quickly.
I walk to a part of a wooden wall that separates some kind of open workshop area from the rest of the street. I push the door down that the ice leads under, and step inside, to see a streak of blue dive behind a wall. I hear the door I came through creak open again as Emma and Hook come into the wood yard. I point to the wall where I saw someone hide behind it. Emma nods and pulls out her gun, but before we can do anything, a swirl of snow and ice forms a huge ice made monster.
"All right, that's a new one," Hook says.
"We don't want to pick a fight," Emma says to the monster, lowering her gun.
The ice monster roars, takes one step towards us, and we run out of the yard.
"I don't think it speaks English," I say obviously as we run down a side street.
When we get past The Rabbit Hole bar, a group of people are standing there. Leroy yells,
"Evil snowman! Run!" And everyone takes off. People scream and panic ensues.
"I think the noise is scaring it," I say. Sure enough, the ice monster turns and walks away from the loud mob of people.
"It's headed for the forest," Emma says.
We follow the monster into the forest, and run into Robin Hood and his group of devoted followers.
"What is it?" Robin asks as we approach.
"Some kind of snow monster," David answers, having met us along the way.
"No monster shall cross our path," Robin says. "We'll give you our assist-"
He is cut off by the sound of distant growling.
"It's getting closer," Hook says. "It's coming from the north."
Heavy footsteps sound as the ice monster roars and heads toward the camp.
"There!" Little John yells and readies his crossbow.
"No, no, no!" Emma shouts. "Don't shoot!"
It's too late, and Little John fires an arrow at the ice monster.
"It only attacks when it feels threatened," Hook says, but I am pretty sure everyone already realized that by Emma's warning and the deadly look in the monster's eye.
"Pistol, sword, hook, my cunning wit-I don't think we have what it takes," Hook comments.
"Your magic," I say to Emma.
"Right," she says.
"You can do this," Hook reassures her. Emma blasts white light at the monster, but it barely even winces.
"Take that, Frosty," Emma says.
The ice monster roars even louder and grows ominous looking spikes all over its body.
"Really?" Emma asks as it charges at us. The ice monster's breath knocks us all back, and we fall to the ground, unconscious.
When we wake, the ice monster is gone, Marian looks awestruck, and Regina stands where a pile of ice is under her feet.
"Are you alright?" Robin asks, rushing to Marian's side.
"Yes," she says, and then turns to Regina. "Maybe you're not a monster," she says to Regina.
"Maybe I'm not," Regina replies. "Welcome to Storybrooke, Marian."
"Regina," Emma says, "we've been trying to find you. We need to talk about-" Regina disappears in a puff of purple smoke before Emma can finish her sentence.

I was in my apartment when the power goes out. The apartment finally looked new. A fresh start. And then the power went out, so I take a break from fixing things and walk outside. When I do, I see that every street light is also out, and not even Granny's B&B sign is lit up. David drives by and rolls down his window.
"Is it a city wide blackout?" I ask.
He nods and says,
"I'm picking up Emma and going to check it out. Want to come?"
"Sure," I say, and get in the car.
We pick up Emma and ride to the town line. A wall of ice is blocking the road past the "Leaving Storybrooke" sign. Emma, David, and I exit the car and walk towards it. Hook walks out of the woods holding a lantern.
"In case you were wondering, it goes all the way around," he says.
"Hook, I didn't know you were joining us," David says.
"I get a distress call from a fair maiden, and I'm on the spot," he smirks.
"I was not distressed," says Emma. "And you're saying this wall goes around what-the whole town?"
"And that it does," Hook answers.
"So, once again, we can't leave Storybrooke," I say.
"It's doing more than keeping us inside, by the looks of that," says Hook, nodding towards the electricity pole knocked over on the ground. "Guess that's what caused the loss of power."
"Look at you becoming a 21st century man," Emma comments. "It looks to me like whoever was putting up the wall wasn't trying to take out the lights. They were just putting up the wall."
"To keep us in," David finishes. "Why?"
"To kill us all one by one," Hook suggests. "It's what I'd do."
"I think I see something by the wall," Emma says. "You guys stay here, while I check it out."
Emma walks cautiously up to the wall and disappears behind a ice pillar. Emma is not seen for a little too long, and then the ice wall makes a slight rumble.
David runs up quickly to the wall.
"Emma!" He exclaims. When David sees another person there, he pulls out his gun.
"Hey, hey," Emma tries to calm him down. "It's okay. She's just trying to find-"
A strong wind starts up and more icicles sprout from the ground. Then the floor drops slightly, and we can not see Emma or the strange girl anymore.
"The device," Hook yells, talking about David's walkie-talkie. "Call her."
"Emma, are you in there?" David asks over the walkie-talkie. Only the sound of the crackling static is heard as a reply.
"I'm getting her out," Hook says, and begins frantically trying to move pieces of ice away from where Emma seems to be trapped. He claws at the wall with his hook desperately.
"What if we lift," David offers, and on three we all try to move any bits of ice, but it holds fast. Hook goes back to trying to use his hook to break through to the other side.
"Don't," David grabs Hook's arm to stop him.
"We're not giving up," Hook cries out.
"We won't," David yells. "But this is not getting us anywhere."
"Well, I'm open to suggestions," Hook yells right back.
"Magic made this thing," I say. "I think we're gonna need magic to unmake it. Let's go back to town and get some."
"We better hurry," David says, and we drive back to town.

Merry Christmas! I love you guys.

New update every Sunday.