Fairytales are confusing

Disclaimer: all rights to ABC and Odette Beane. Only a few characters are mine.

Ashton's P.O.V.

After reading-and occasionally rereading-all the fairytales in the book, I have one thing to say... fairytales are confusing. I mean, since coming to this land, I have read all the classic fairytales that the people in this land read and know. The fantasy that people read about in this land are not the same of the fairytales that actually happen in the Enchanted Forest, Neverland, and wherever else. I mean, Snow White is not a bandit, Red is not a wolf, and Charming is Cinderella's prince. It is very confusing to say the least. Anyways, after I read the whole book, which took about three hours, I get up from my room, lock the door, and walk outside of the B&B. Once I arrived out there, my phone starts ringing. "Hello?"
"Ms. Castle I'd like to speak with you," I heard the mayor's voice say on the line.
"How'd you get my number?" I ask her.
"I have my ways."
"Where's your office?" I ask her.
"Follow the Main Street until you hit the pawnshop, then take a right and follow the road. You can't miss it." I hang up and ride my motorcycle to her office.
"What do you want?" I ask when I go in.
"Why do you have an interest in my son?"
"What?"
"I've seen you around talking to my son. I do hope you aren't making him believe his crazy stories are true. His reality is fantasy, and that needs to change."
"What is your problem with Henry having a book of fairytales?" I ask her.
"I worry about him. He thinks I'm the Evil Queen."
"From what I've seen I believe him. What's your problem Regina?"
"That's a little informal don't you think?"
"Not at all." She forces a thin, sickly smile,
"Be careful Ms. Castle, I don't like people who lie to me."
"And what did I lie to you about?"
"I had an interesting conversation with the sheriff about you. He said your name was Ashton, not Charissa."
"Maybe it's neither."
"Whatever your name is, I suggest you be careful what you do around here. I'm the mayor and if there is a nuisance in my town, I'll depose of it."
"Another threat?"
"A suggestion."
"Here's a suggestion: leave me alone and get your slimy nose out of my business." After saying that, I turn on my heel and leave.