Leaving Neverland

Babes, next chapter is the 100th chapter! What should I do special for it? Do you want a super long chapter? Let me know!!

"The Pixie Woods?" Regina asked. "That's where his thinking tree is?"
"It's just north of here. It's where the pixie dust used to grow," Nathan told us.
"You know where that is?" Emma asked me.
"Yeah. The whole region is deserted now. No one but Pan has set foot in those woods in centuries."
"Then let's make history," Neal said.
"We're gonna need you here," Emma said to Neal. "Once we get Henry's heart, it's gonna be a race back. We need help on both ends."
"Okay," Neal said.
"What do you need from us?" David asked.
"Let's gather us the Lost Boys and get them on board the Jolly Roger," Neal said.
"Let's hope you have a Pegasus sail," Hook told him, "otherwise we're at the mercy of the trade winds."
"Pan's Shadow's in here," Neal help up his bag. "It'll get us home. As long as your ship holds together."
"Well," Hook replied, "as long as your plan holds together, she will."
Neal turned back to Emma. "Henry's gonna be town me the engine time. Nothing is going to happen to him while you three are away."
"You mean three," Mary Margaret said. "I may be trapped on this island for the rest of eternity, so if you think I'm not gonna be spending my last moments with my daughter, you're crazy."
"Okay," Emma said. "Let's do it."
•••••••••
Emma, Mary Margaret, Regina, and I were going to find Pan. I did not want to go with this group. Actually, I didn't really want to see Pan again. It was bad enough I felt self conscious about everything I was doing because I was going to throw a fireball at someone's face without wanting to. If he revealed my secret that I didn't plan on telling anyone ever, I couldn't imagine what would happen.
I led the way to the Pixie Woods.
Regina gasped as we got into a slight clearing.
"Look," she pointed at Pandora's box just sitting on a rock.
"Careful," Emma said to Mary Margaret when she went right up to box and started to grab at it. "Pan wouldn't have just left it behind for no reason."
"It's David's only way home," Mary Margaret replied. "Without Gold, we're stuck here."
As soon as Mary Margaret's hand touched the top of the box, vines shot from the large oak tree behind us and slammed all four of us against the bark, tied and restrained.
"Are you still at it?" Pan appeared behind the tree. "Don't you know? Peter Pan never fails. I didn't expect you to find me. Then again, I should've be surprised, you're heroes. Quite tenacious about whatever it is you do. Well, most of you are heroes. If you're looking to see Henry again, I have to tell you, there's only one place you'll be reunited. In death."
Regina struggled against the bonds.
"Having trouble moving?" Pan asked. "Not a surprise, given where you are. You see, what's hastening your demise is your regret."
"What are you talking about?" Emma asked.
"This tree is the site of a very important event for me," Pan kept talking. "I abandoned my boy here."
"You have a son?" I asked.
"I'm older than I look."
"If you have a child you must regret losing him, too," Emma said.
"But I don't," Pan told her. "Quite the opposite, actually." He walked over to Pandora's box and picked it up. "You see, I have him all boxed up so I don't lose him again."
"Rumpelstiltskin is your son?" Regina said.
"That he is."
"How is that possible?" Mary Margaret said. "You're..."
"Younger than him? Not really. Just like you and your daughter."
"You're a fraud," Regina scowled. "You're magic is weakened. You can't even hurt us, let alone Rumpelstiltskin."
"You're right," Pan agreed. "But that's why I'm here. This tree will protect me until my power is restored. And then? Well, then I get to have some real fun. And I won't have to every worry about my child again. And none of you can get to me. You see, this tree attacks the regret inside anyone who comes here. And you all have plenty."
"I regret not taking a better shot at you when I had the chance," Emma fired at him.
"Well that's not all, is it, Savior? No, I have your son's heart inside me. I can feel just how much you let him down, time and time again."
"Leave her alone," Mary Margaret said.
"Perhaps I should. After all, what chance did she have of being a good mother? Look at the example you set, abandoning her for 28 years! And I notice the Pirate over here isn't saying much. Perhaps the one with the most regret. Tell me, Ashton, how long can you go holding another secre-"
"Are you finished?" Regina snapped. I was glad she interrupted when she did.
"Last words from the Queen?" Pan walked in front of Regina. "Perhaps a deathbed confession from the one who has done the worst things."
"Yeah, there's one problem with that," Regina replied. "I did cast a curse that devastated an entire population. I have tortured and murdered. I've done some terrible things. I should be overflowing with regret, but I'm not. Because it got me my son." She broke free of the vines which crumpled down and released the rest of us. Regina reached out into Pan's chest and ripped out Henry's heart. Pan fell to his knees on the ground. Regina picked up Pandora's box in her other hand.
"Now," she said. "Let's go save Henry."

Like and comment!
Liz xx