Manhattan

Once we got through the airport and got all our stuff, we took a cab to an older looking building that Mr. Gold had been told he would find his son in.
"What's wrong?" Emma asked Gold. He was hesitating. "This the right place?"
"Yes, it is," he replied.
"Let me guess," I said. "He's not expecting you." Gold stayed completely silent. "Well, who doesn't love a surprise."
We walked inside the building, it was one of those older ones where you had to ring the door and they could unlock the door of they wanted you in.
"No Baelfire," Henry said, scanning up and down the buttons with the names next to them.
"Yeah, that probably wouldn't fly as an alias," Emma told him. She turned to Gold. "Your magic globe didn't give you an apartment number?"
"It doesn't work that way," he told her.
"Do any of these names mean anything to you?" Henry asked.
"Well, names are what I traffic in, but sadly, no."
Emma continued scanning the apartment numbers.
"Here's your boy," she said, pointing to one of the name slots that said vacant.
"Or it could just be vacant," Gold said.
"You might traffic in names and magic," Emma said. "but I traffic in finding people who don't want to be found. And those sorts of folks don't like to advertise their whereabouts.
Emma pressed the doorbell and when it began buzzing she said,
"UPS package for 407."
There was only silence.
"Maybe you should've said FedEx?" Henry said. But that wasn't the reason. Someone was running down the metal stairs on the side of the building.
"He's running," Emma said, and she went after him.

Emma didn't come back for a long while.
Gold was pacing back and forth while Henry and I sat on a bench.
"Don't worry," Henry told Gold. "Emma's really good at finding people."
"Well," Gold replied, "my son has been running away for a long time now. And I have a feeling he's equally adept at it."
"Well, at least we found him right?"
Gold nodded. "Indeed."
"You know," Henry said. "I forgave her. Emma. For giving me up. She thought it was the best for me than. That's why she did it. I'm sure you're son will get it, too."
"Alas, the circumstances surrounding our separation weren't quite so noble."
"But, you're here now. And you want him back, right?"
"More than anything."
"Than that's all that matter," Henry told him.

Emma got back about an hour after that. We were all back inside the small apparent building when she came in.
"Why are you so nervous?" Henry asked Gold.
"Because I have the benefit of life experiences. I know that things don't always happen the way we want them to."
"Sure, but, in my book. It says that you could read the future. Why can't you just look and see what's gonna happen?"
"That ability is complicated. I didn't always have it. And then, when I did... Well, it's maybe not the gift one would expect. Seeing the inevitable can be a terrible price."
"But you wouldn't have to worry about stuff. You'd just know."
"But that's the great trap. The future is like a puzzle. With missing pieces, difficult to read. And never, never what you think."
Emma walked in,
"Hey," she said.
"Did you find him?" Gold asked nervously.
"I'm sorry. Your son got away."
Gold didn't get sad, instead, he got really mad. He kicked down the metal door gate inside of the apartment.
"Gold, wait. What are you doing?" Emma asked.
"I'm finding my son."
"He's gone!" Emma protested.
"But he lives here. He'll be back. And I'll be waiting."
"Stop, you can't just break in!"
"Yeah, well, actually I'm quite good at that," he said.
"He might not come back," Emma said.
"Okay. Finding people is what you do, Ms. Swan. I'm simply going to assist you. There may be information in here—Who he is, what he does, who he loves," Gold replied.
"No, don't do this. There are things called laws."
"I'll be lookout!" Henry volunteered, and ran away towards the end of the hallway.
"No, I- you could get arrested!"
"Emma, chill," I said. "Like you haven't broken in to someone's house before."
"Then my son will have to testify against me, and we will be reunited," Gold said in reply to Emma, and the lock clicked as Gold took out his pin.
The room was pretty messy. It had darkish green walls and there were items lying all over the place.
"Gold, come on, please. We really shouldn't be here," Emma protested again.
"I don't think he's listening," Henry told her. We started looking through the apartment. Gold was searching a desk, Henry was looking through a bookshelf. But Emma was transfixed by a yellow dream catcher in the window. She walked over to it and slowly touched it, like she didn't believe it was real.
"Did you find something, dearie?" Gold asked her.
"Nothing," she said too quickly. "It just looks like a dream catcher."
"Yeah, well, if its nothing than why are you still holding it?"
Emma looked up slowly.
"You're lying to me," Gold said.
"Just get back to looking, okay?" Emma said.
"No, no, no. You saw something. Tell me."
"You don't know what you're-"
"Tell me!" Gold yelled.
"Henry, go wait in the bathroom!"
Emma told him.
"But I can help..."
"Henry, go!" She scolded.
When Henry had left the room, Emma began talking again,
"There's nothing here. The guys a ghost."
"What, you think me a fool? You're holding back. I want to know what, and why!"
"I'm not holding back-"
"Did he tell you something? Did he tell you sOMETHING?!"
"Nothing! He didn't say anything!"
"But you talked to him!"
"I..."
"You tell me, or I'm gonna make you tell me!"
"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" I said. "No ones making anyone do anything. You need to chill right now, Gold. Or I swear we will both walk out of here, with Henry, and you can have fun getting back to Storybrooke without magic."
"Oh," he said, "I don't need magic."
"You really want to do this?" I asked him.
"Do not push me."
"Don't push me!" I snapped back.
"We had a deal! A deal! No one breaks deals with me!"
"Hey!" A voice yelled as the door opened. "Leave her alone."
I turned around. Oh. My. God. It was Neal, and he had a slight smile when he saw me.

I love Neal so much, he was my favorite character but I never much liked him with Emma. There will be another update in a few hours, maybe a little longer. Love you babes!
Liz xx