Release

I think Gold initially thought I was completely kidding when I said I need help, as he chuckled when he replied,
"And with what would that be?"
"Magic." I couldn't believe I was doing this. Why the bloody hell was I trusting Rumpelstiltskin? It's because he's the only one that could potentially get rid of magic. Or at least make it controllable. I didn't want to burn something down whenever I held Devin's hand.
"That's a pretty broad term, dearie. And why would I help you anyways?"
"I'm not my father, I haven't done anything against you other than avoid. Do you really care who you help as long as you get your payment or whatever bloody task you want done?"
"Yes, I do. You can tell me what you want , and than I'll decide whether or not to grant it."
Did I really want to do this? Trust Rumpelstiltskin? What if I told him I have magic, and than he did not grant my wish. He could just run out and tell everyone. They'll find out either way, so it's best to take my chances.
"I want to get rid of magic."
"Well, I believe it's been pretty clear before that's a bit of a challenge. Our young Henry has tried that. Maybe you should ask him if you can borrow his dynamite," He mocked.
"I don't want to get rid of all magic. I want to get rid of the magic in me."
Gold was shocked by what I said, clearly. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me, eyes narrowing.
"You have magic? Well, isn't that ironic." He was enjoying this. I balled my fists at my side but didn't say anything because now my secret was out, I needed to get my part.
"Yes, it is. And I don't want it. So, can you get rid of it?"
"No," he said.
"Why not?" I exclaimed.
"Because, it's not possible to just get rid of magic. If you have it, it's part of you. It's not just like a sickness that you can take medicine for."
"Well, it sure seems and feels like a sickness to me."
"People have tried to get rid of their magic before, it just doesn't work. Either it doesn't work at all, or you go insane, or you die! Not that I'm against you trying any of those, but I doubt my so tried reputation of hero will be kept by helping you get inside the mental ward."
"Can't you try something? There's gotta be some kind of way to damper it, control it."
"Oh, there is," he said. "And I have something, but it's going to cost you. And it won't be cheap."
"I don't care what I have to do or what you want. Just give it," I stated.
He reached behind him into a small cabinet. He pulled out a kind of necklace, small, with a black cord. It had a small diamond on the end that was clear with a whitish tint.
"This can stop magic. Completely, but it can't destroy it. Wear it, no magic. Take it off, your magic will come back. But just because you wear it doesn't mean it won't continue to grow."
"I'm not worried about that," I said. "I'm never taking it off. What do you want for it?"
"You owe me a deal, but it won't be as big as your last one."
"I thought this necklace is some kind of big deal. All I did last time is persuade you to let a girl keep her child. What's different?" I asked.
"I have something better than a deal. Leverage. No one knows about this little secret except me now. So play your cards right or I promise this whole town will know exactly what you are."
I rolled my eyes at him and left the store, barely getting out of the door before hearing screams.
As I ran towards the sound I slipped the necklace over my head, glad to not have to worry about that anymore. The screams were coming from Mother Superior on the steps of the nunnery. As I ran up, Pan's shadow swooped down and grabbed Mother Superior's shadow, ripping it out. Blue fell lifelessly to the ground. David, Emma, Neal, Tinkerbell, Mary Margaret, and Hook showed up and saw this along with me.
David reached down and felt Mother Superior's wrist, searching for a pulse.
"She's gone," he told us and stood back up.
"Why would the shadow kill her?" Tink asked.
"No idea, love," Hook replied. "But I do know it only takes orders from one person."
Emma looked grave, "Pan."

Regina and Henry showed up as Emma and David covered Mother Superior's body.
"What the hell happened?" Regina asked.
"The Shadow. It killed her," David replied.
"Pan's shadow? I trapped it on the sail."
"Yeah, well, it got free," Emma told her.
"Look, Neal cut in "let's go back to the ship and get the candle. If it strikes again, we need to be able to capture it." Neal, Hook, and Tink left to go get the candle.
"Pan's behind this, I know it," Emma said.
"He's trapped in a box under the floor of Gold's shop," Regina stated.
"Who else would be doing this?" Emma asked her.
"So, Pan can still hurt me...?" Henry spoke up.
"We don't know that," Regina assured him, but she did not sound sure of herself.
"We have to assume he's still a threat," I said.
"And that he's after Henry," Emma added.
"Then what am I doing here?" Henry asked with a worried voice.
"He's right," David said. "He's not safe out in the open."
Henry turned towards Regina. "You'll protect me, right?
"Yes, of course," she replied, hugging him.
"Go," Emma told them. "We'll take care of the shadow."
Regina and Henry began walking away but Emma wasn't done,
"Regina, wait," she said.
"What?"
"Keep a close eye on him."
"I already said I would," Regina said with a tone.
"I know," Emma replied, "He just doesn't seem quite like himself."
"Really? You mean because he asked for me?" Regina growled.
"No, I didn't... I didn't mean—"
"That's exactly what you meant. You can't face the fact  that I am his mother too. And maybe, just maybe, he wants me when he's  frightened. You forget—I have ten years of soothing his nightmares under  my belt. He's fine," Regina snapped.
"It's not about you, Regina. I just have a gut feeling."
"Well, maybe you can use that gut feeling to find the Shadow instead of obsessing over who's going to comfort our son." Regina turned on her heel and stomped over to Henry.

Guys I'm out of school tomorrow! It's snowing here yay!

Like and comment please babes!
Let me know what you think of the story and Devin and Ashton's relationship.