Gaining Help

We all rushed to Henry's side.
"Is he unconscious?" Emma asked.
"Henry, can you hear us?" Regina said.
"He passed out as soon as his heart went into Pan," I said.
"Is he breathing?"
"Just hang in there buddy," Neal whispered to Henry.
Pan came down from his glorified rising up into the air.
"What the hell did you do to him?" Emma yelled.
"Oh, I didn't do anything, Emma," Pan said. "It was Henry. He offered me his heart of his own free will."
"I'm gonna take it back from you," Emma charged Pan, attempting to hit him with her sword. He disappeared, coming back right behind her.
"I don't think you have it in you," Pan said. "Rumpelstiltskin didn't. Why should you?"
"Where is he?" Emma asked.
"What did you do?" Neal said.
"Why, yes right in this box," Pan help up Pandora's box in his hand. "Safe and sound and out of the way. Unfortunately for you, he can't hurt me anymore. Neither can you."
"Really?" Emma asked, and stepped forward quickly to cut his arm with her cutlass. "How did that feel?"
Pan laughed. "Like a tickle."
He rose up into the air and flew off of the island. Emma turned back down the ground at Henry.
"How is he?" She asked.
Regina didn't answer, she was rubbing where Henry's heart should be. "You're going to be alright, Henry. We are going to get you home."
Regina waved her hand over Henry's chest.
"This preservation spell can keep him in this condition for a while longer," she told us. "But us time to get to Pan."
"Any idea where he would have gone?" Emma asked Neal.
"I know where he lived," Neal stammered. "His compound."
"Well that's idiotic," Regina said. "We all know that. You think he's stupid enough to go back? You're useless!"
"Okay, enough," Emma demanded Regjna.
"Don't tell me what's enough! My son is dying!"
"Our son. So, yes, I know how you feel."
"You have no idea what I feel!" Regina said harshly. "You have your parents. You have this..." She gestured to Neal. "...person. A pirate who pines for you. You have everything and yet you claim to know what I feel? All I have is Henry. And I'm not about to lost him because he is everything."
Emma got down low close to Regina.
"You're right," she said softly. "I don't know what you feel. So, what do you wanna do? You wanna run the show? Run it. How do we save Henry?"
"I don't know," Regina replied.
"Even if we can find Pan," I said. "He was powerful before, but with Henry's heart, I don't know if we can hurt him."
"Yes, we can," Regina said, looking at Emma's cutlass. "Look, you nicked him. If he can bleed, we can hurt him. And if we can hurt him, we can kill him. And we will."
•••••••••••••
"Gold is in a box?" Mary Margaret asked. We had gone back to the Lost Boy camp, Henry was laying on a makeshift bed Regina had created.
"Then David can never leave this island," Mary Margaret continued.
"Mary Margaret, that doesn't matter," David told her. "I've already made peace with that. What matters is Henry. How much time do we have?" He asked Regina.
"Maybe an hour before the preservation spell wears off."
"If he's airborne he could be anywhere on the island," Neal said.
"An hour isn't much time," Hook cut in. "I suggest we get started looking."
"Where is he?" Regina yelled, walking up to Felix who was sitting with the rest of the Lost Boys on the ground.
"Gone," Felix smirked. "There's nothing you can do. He's already won. Pan never fails."
"You won't talk?" Regina said. "How about I make you talk?"
"Regina, wait," I grabbed her arm. "We are not hurting anyone. Got it? Everyone here has been to hell and back, if you want their help, why don't you offer them the thing they want. A safe home. A family."
"Right," Emma nodded and walked up in front of where all the Lost Boys were sitting. "Guys, listen to me." She told them. "We are not gonna hurt you. I know you're loyal to Pan. And I get that. But you are making a terrible mistake. For a long time I thought I was never gonna find my family. I was an orphan, like all of you. A Lost Girl. And I was reminded today that I am not alone. That I have a lot of people that love me, and I never thought that was gonna happen. If that can happen to me, it can happen to you."
"Pan is the only family we need," Felix said sharply.
"No," Emma said. "Family doesn't do what he did. Pan lied to you and made you do terrible things. He lied to Henry and convinced him to give up his own heart!"
"To save the island," one of the younger Lost Boys, Nathan, said.
"No, to save himself."
"Don't listen to her," Felix addressed all of the boys. "Pan cares about all of us.
"No, he doesn't," Emma tried again. "We care about you and we can save you. We can take you home with us, to our land. There's no reason to fear Pan anymore. Until he absorbs the power from Henry's heart, he can be stopped."
"You just have to tell us where he is," Mary Margaret added.
"Leave now while Pan still allows you to breathe," Felix said. "That's the only help you'll get."
"Where is Pan?" Emma asked.
"Not telling," Felix replied.
"Ashton, can you really bring us home?" Nathan asked with a small voice.
"Shut your mouth!" Felix yelled.
"Yes," I said. "With your help."
"His thinking tree," Nathan answered the question.
"No!" Felix shouted. "Stop it, all of you!"
"Where is that?" Emma asked Nathan.
"It's where he goes when he wants to be alone. You can find him there. It's not far."
"Can you tell us where that is?"
"Yeah, but you have to swear, swear that you'll take us with you."
"I promise," Emma smiled at him. "We are going home. All of us."

I'm going to post the next update at midnight tonight (or as close as I can get) so I can wish you all a happy new year! Hope you enjoy this chapter :- )
Liz xx