Jolly Roger

When I regained consciousness the first thing I thought was Where the hell am I? I don't think I really wanted that answered when I felt the ground slightly moving. Oh. My. God. I didn't open my eyes, just tried to wake up. This wasn't real. It couldn't be real. After all these years of running, getting away from my dad. How could I possible be back here?! I opened my eyes and my nightmare was confirmed: I was back aboard the Jolly Roger.

I admit I didn't take the realization well. All I wanted was to be back in Storybrooke. Back with my friends. I wondered if Charli missed me. She was probably my closest friend in Storybrooke. Actually, she definitely is my closest friend in Storybrooke. When I opened my eyes everything was all too familiar. I was back in my bunk aboard the Jolly Roger. Why was I here? What had happened to Emma and Mary Margaret if I was here? Were they here too?! I highly doubted it. Wait, if I was here did that mean they were dead? After all we had been through in the Enchanted Forest, it would be horrible to die right at the end. I didn't know what I thought about what happened to them. If I was aboard the Jolly Roger, I had a feeling Mary Margaret and Emma had used the portal. But why wouldn't they have taken me? No matter what conclusion I came out with, something wasn't right. I knew I would have to go up aboard deck eventually. But if I was here, than so was my dad. And I didn't feel like a confrontation right now.
After many pinches to my arm to make sure I wasn't dreaming-well, nightmaring, if that's even a word-I figured it would be best to go up. Before I did, I looked around at the little room. Most ships didn't have little bunks like this, in fact, it wasn't supposed to be a bedroom. It was supposed to be a rum-cellar, but when I was six my dad decided I needed a proper bedroom. He had surprised me one day after we came back from going to a town and getting supplies. I had been so excited, and immediately put all my souvenirs from our trips all over the room to make it feel more comfy.
Everything was exactly the same as it had been when I left all those years ago. I don't think one thing had been moved.
I took one last look at the little room and went up the stairs to the deck. I was right, Hook was there.
"Hello, love," Hook said.
"Why am I here?" I replied harshly. What did he expect? Me to be all happy now that I was back on the Jolly Roger. I had left this place, why would I?
"Would you rather have been left in the Enchanted Forest?"
"You left Emma and Mary Margaret there?!"
"More like they left you, love." Hook said.
"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked, completely confused.
"Well, they went through the portal. Without you."
"They can't go through without three people," I said.
"Well, that's why they took the dead body Cora and I were going to take."
"No, that's not true. They wouldn't do that. They're good people. What really happened?"
"What I said," he replied. "You'll see when we get there. I may have lied in the past, and you may not trust me, but I'm not the one who left this time."
"They wouldn't do that," I repeated. This time when I said it, I wasn't sure if I was saying it because I really didn't believe it, or I didn't want to. "Wait...get where?"
"Storybrooke," Cora said, who I hadn't noticed before but was slightly behind the mast.
"You said Emma and Mary Margaret used the portal."
"Aye," Hook replied. "But we always had a backup plan. The bean the giant had on his belt. I took it. Cora got a vial of the magic water from the lake. All we have to do is pour the water on the bean and instant portal."
"That'll actually work?" I asked.
"Yes," Cora said. "And than we all get back to Storybrooke. We all get what we want."
"Actually, I'm pretty sure you want some kind of mass destruction so no, that doesn't work out for you."
"Mass destruction?" Cora laughed. "You all have such foolish ideas of what I want. When someone is evil, is it really a bad thing? Evil doesn't mean killing. It means you are brave enough to do what needs to be done."
"So you don't want mass destruction than?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.
"No," she said. "I want my daughter. And I will do anything to get her."

I didn't say anything after that, I made my way to the side of the ship and leaned against the railing. We had to be a certain distance out before we could use the bean, or there was something about they whole thing could go haywire and the land could get sucked in. I don't really know what Cora was going on about. Apparently since the whole ship had to go through the portal would have to expand and it could suck the land into it. I don't know how that works, so I just kind of shook it off and went with going out farther to sea so we didn't suck the land into the water. 
After we were going straight for a while, Hook came over. I knew I wouldn't be able to get away with this whole trip without talking to him. But I could hope.
"It's been a long time since you were on here," he said. Wow, great conversation starter, dad. Really? I didn't notice that!
Instead of saying all that, I replied with a simple,
"Yeah."
"Are you going to talk to me?" He asked.
"What is there to talk about?"
"We haven't seen each other in-how long?"
"I don't know. A while." I actually did know how long it had been. Almost one-hundred and fifty years. Okay, I know that seems crazy. But I was on this island that keeps you young and I stayed there for a while, so that's why I neither looked or acted old.
"You're going to make this hard aren't you?" He asked.
"Listen, as far as I'm concerned I don't have anything to talk about with you."
"I'll take that as a yes."
"Okay, fine," I said. "What do you want to talk about?"
He smiled slightly, apparently thinking he was making progress.
"What did you do after you left?" He asked.
I don't think that was a good question to get started off with, but I don't think he really knew what to say.
"I, er, found this place that I stayed for a while. Than I found myself in this different land that I hung out in for a while, met some friends. And than I found a portal to Storybrooke. Well, not Storybrooke but to that same land. And now I'm here."
"How did you find a portal?"
"A wizard helped me."
"Wizard?"
"Yeah. Wizard."
"What was his name?" Hook said.
"Does it really matter?" I said, getting aggravated.
"I'd like to know," he said, getting equally riled up. I don't think he wanted to hear me say I had help from Rumpelstiltskin, but he knew what the answer was. "I'm your dad."
"No," I snapped. "You're not! Dads don't abandon their child! Dads don't use some kind of magic to get what they need! Dad are supposed to be there for their children and not kidnap them on their way to Storybrooke!"
"I didn't kidnap you!"
"Right, excuse me! I forgot. Emma and Mary Margaret went through a portal and left me and than you just casually decided to bring me along!"
"They did leave you! You'll see when we get there! I wouldn't leave you no matter what! Not again."
I was taken aback by what he said honestly. I just turned and looked out towards the water. Not again...
It sounded so sincere, like he meant it. But Mary Margaret and Emma would not leave me. They were my friends. And friends don't abandon one another.

This isn't very good is it? Sorry lolz
You babes are going to like the next one though. It's got a Hook POV😏