Injuries

On the way back to the apartment, it was awkward silence. Henry kept looking up at me, smiling. Which I would return. I really hoped right now that he would never find out about Emma and Mary Margaret ditching me in the Enchanted Forest. He didn't need any more disappointment in his life. Especially right now. I'm pretty sure Henry waited for everyone to hear Neal say,
"I've been wanting to tell you something...and it's complicated," to Emma before he piped up and said,
"So, Neal, do you think we can take the subway?"
"Yeah. Sure, of course. Let's go get that camera."

"Come on!" Henry said excitedly as we walked into the apartment complex.
"Here, I got it," Neal said, putting his key in the lock. "Maybe after this, Times Square?"
"Great!" Henry replied excitedly.
Emma and Gold stayed in the lobby, but I followed Neal and Henry up. While Henry was inside the apartment, trying to find where he had put his camera, Neal and I had a moment to talk.
"He really seems to like you," I told Neal.
"Yeah, I'm glad. So, when we first met, do you remember when I asked you where you were from?"
"And I said you'd never believe me if I told you? Oh, God. And than you said the same thing!" I laughed. "I can't believe that you're Rumpelstiltskin's son. I left the Enchanted Forest just to get away from all that and the first person I met is from there."
He laughed. "Yeah. So who are you? From there, I mean."
"I can guarantee not a big deal. I was a pirate actually. That's why I told you I'm a hell of a captain. Everything seems so ironic now."
"It really does. Are you Blackbeard's daughter because that guy's an ass."
"No," I said. "Oh, God, no. Actually, my dad is-" I didn't have time to finish because there was a loud crash downstairs and Neal ran down, telling me to stay here with Henry.
I went inside the apartment with Henry, actually listening to someone for once. Yeah, I know right. Surprise, surprise.
Less than a minute later, Neal, Emma, and Gold all ran in. Emma was looking at a piece of paper, saying,
"...ship here."
"Wait, what?" I asked. "What the bloody hell happened?"
Gold was clutching his chest. Blood was coming out of a rather nasty wound.
"Hook attacked Gold," Emma said.
"What? Now? God, what an idiot."
"You know Hook?" Neal asked me.
"Unfortunately. He would be the pirate that's my father."
"Seriously this whole thing is way confusing," Neal said. "And how the hell did Hook get a pirate ship into New York?"
"It's cloaked," Emma replied. She turned to Henry. "Don't worry, he's not gonna hurt any of us."
"But is Mr. Gold going to be okay?" Henry asked her.
"Henry," Neal said. "He's going to be fine."
"Mr. Gold, are you alright?" Henry asked him, walking closer.
"You stay away from me!" Gold snapped. "You caused this! You brought us back here! You did this!"
"Whoa, chill out," I said, yanking Gold's hands off of Henry's shoulders. Emma walked back from the bedroom into the living area. She handed Henry his camera.
"Here, kid. Looks like the battery is dead. Go in the other room and see if you can find a charger, okay?"
Henry nodded and left.
"Oh, man," Neal said, looking at Gold's wound. "We got to get him to an ER fast."
"No," Gold said. "That's pointless."
"What is that?" Emma asked as Gold touched wound and some of a black substance dropped off his finger.
"It's a poison," Gold replied. "And it's one of Hook's own making. There's no antidote in this world. It's not from here."
"Hey, hey, hey," Neal said. "There's gotta be some way we can save you."
"There is, there is."
"Storybrooke," Emma said. "There's magic there now. We need to get him back."
"I'll get a car to take us," Neal said.
"No, no, no!" Gold exclaimed. "There's not enough time. We need something faster! The Captain's ship."
"The Jolly Roger instead of a car?" Emma questioned.
"It is much faster than anything," I said. "Best ship in the realms."
"Can you captain it?" Emma asked.
"Yeah," I said. "It hasn't been that long. At least I don't think so."
Henry rushed into the room.
"Emma, you need to see this!"
"What is it?" Emma asked.
"A text from David and Mary Margaret. You need to read it. Now."
"Bad news, Gold," Emma told him.
"What? Worse than incurable poison?" He replied sarcastically.
"I don't know. You tell me. You got a dagger hidden somewhere in Storybrooke that's the source of all your power?"
"Get to your point," he snapped.
"Cora's after it," Emma told him. "The only way to stop her is if David and Mary Margaret get to it first."
"Let Cora try," Gold replied.
"You can't seriously be willing to risk this!" I said. "With your son coming back with you to Storybrooke."
"Miss Jones, that dagger has not left my possession for centuries. It's not about to now."
"Yeah, but, here's the thing. You're dying. And right now, we are your best hope. Times come for you to start trusting someone. I don't give a damn if you trust me. But I'd tell Emma because if you're gonna trust someone, you better start with family."

Emma and Neal went to get a car while Henry and I stayed with Gold. When they got back, Emma looked slightly shaken, like something had happened. But we helped Gold up and took the car to the ship.

I just love Neal so much. And I've already said that but he's so much fun in the episodes. Always will be my favorite character. Am I the only one who like just loves Hook's accent because I'll just involuntarily smile when he's talking and oh my god it's a problem.
Love you babes!
Liz xx

(Thank you for your sweet comments I love you all so much)