Back to the Same Old

Hook was currently interrogating Hopper.
"As the Doctor of the Dark One he must've told you all kinds of his secrets." Hook pushed Archie. "Where is his dagger?"
Same old Hook.
"I don't know anything about a dagger!"
Hook looked at me and than back at Archie.
"No, you don't, do you? It's his weakness," Hook said thoughtfully, leaning back. "Now, tell me, does he have any others."
"Very well, I've always wanted to dissect a cricket." Hook pushed his hook up against Archie's temple.
"Ah, ah! No, wait!"
"That's more like it. Now, tell me, Cricket, what is his weakness?"
"His, uh, girlfriend..."
"Belle?" I said.
"You know her?" Hook asked me.
"Yeah, I've seen them together before."
"Great." He pushed Archie back into the hold. "Let's go."
Okay, I just want to make something clear here. I may be against all killing and all, but Gold was different. He had put a lot of hell to both me and my dad. Whatever happened to Gold he had coming.
And so that's how we ended up inside the clock tower aka the library. Well, at least Hook did. He had a brilliant plan to pretend to go after Belle, she would call Gold, who would go to the library, and while he was there, I would be starting the next part of the plan which was to begin looking for something in Gold's shop. The only thing Archie would say. Gold had been trying to find his son, something I already knew, but one thing he needed for that was an item of his sons. Something he could use to leave town and return without being harmed. It took a while, but eventually we found it. It was something so simple: just a cloak. But taking it from Gold, that would cause everything to go wrong for him. Especially if something were to happen to it.
So there we were, standing up on a rooftop that we could see inside Gold's shop. Hook was looking through his small telescope.
"Now he's trapped here," Hook said, smirking.
"How long do you think it's going to be exactly before he comes looking for you? Because you know he will. What's your plan than?"
"I don't need one."
"Whoa, whoa. He had magic. How the hell exactly are you going to protect yourself when he comes flying at you pissed off?"
"I'll figure that out when it happens."
"This is how you are always getting hurt," I said, pointing a finger at him.
"Don't worry yourself, love."
"No, you see, that's the problem. I'll always worry," I replied.

We went back to the ship, but someone was obviously already there. Because Archie was running off as we turned a corner. Hook looked at me.
"You do realize that it's probably Gold on that ship right?"
"And this is the part where I come up with a brilliant plan."

As it runs out, it wasn't Gold on the ship. It was Belle. She was down in the hold, which explains why Archie had been freed.
"Looking for this?" Hook said, holding to the shawl.
"That's not yours," Belle replied bravely.
"As it seems, yes, actually. It is now."
Belle lunged for a gun that was sitting on the table, but Hook grabbed it first.
"Ah, Belle. You should've stayed with your books. Life can get so...messy."
"I'm not afraid of you. And I'm not leaving without that."
"Well, I admire your loyalty. But helping Rumpelstiltskin? I'm afraid you're fighting a lost cause."
"He needs that shawl to find his son!"
"And what makes you think that his son would want to be found? He's doing that boy a favor. Who would want to be around Gold?" I piped in.
"Have you not hurt Rumple enough?"
"Oh? I've hurt him?" Hook asked, holding up his hook.
"You stole his wife!" Belle exclaimed.
"Tell me something, love. If a woman comes to you and begs you to take her away, is that theft?"
"Why would she leave him?"
"Because he was a coward. And because she loved me." He walked over to the cloak and picked it up. "I should've burned this the moment I got it."
"Why didn't you?" Belle asked
I looked at Hook. He looked so sad right not, like he could just break down.
"Because she made," it he said softly.
"I'm sorry she died," Belle said. "But vengeance? Vengeance won't bring her back!"
"Died?" Hook chuckled. "Died?! Like it was some sort of accident. Is that what he told you?!"
"He didn't say."
"No, of course not. Of course he would leave out the more important detail of her passing."
"And what would that be?"
"He killed her. He ripped out her heart, and he crushed it right in front of me."
"No," Belle said.
"Oh, yes."
"No!"
"Yes. He would do anything, anything! To hold on to his power. Why do you think anyone who's ever gotten close to him has either run away, or been killed? Now what makes you think you're any different? And tell me something, darling, why would you want to fight for a man like that?"
"Because I still see good in him. Because I believe he's changed. Because his heart, is true. And yours? Yours is rotten," she finished, pushing down a board from above her so that it hit Hook in the head, knocking him over.
"God," I said. "Are you alright?"
"Yeah, but she won't be."
"Whoa, no killing remember?"
He rolled his eyes. "Tell her that."

Of course Belle didn't get off the ship.
"How...? How'd you...?"
"Oh, I know this ship like the back of my...well, you know. I suggest you give that back to me now," he said, pointing at the cloak that was in Belle's hands.
"Or what?"
We turned. Oh here we go. Gold was there.
"Oh," Hook said, smirking. "You look different in this world, crocodile. Like the coward I met so long ago. Limp and all."
"And yet," Gold replied. "You still can't kill me."
"Let's have it, Dark One. What magic are you going to hid behind today?"
"Oh, no. Not magic," Gold said, swinging his cane and hitting Hook square in the stomach.
"Whoa, Rumple!" Belle exclaimed. "Hey, let's go! Let's go! Let's go!"
"No, not yet Belle."
"This! This is what you came for. This is what's going to get you back to Bae!"
I tried to move to help Hook but Rumpelstiltskin had used magic to root my feet to the spot.
"You're wasting your breath, love," Hook told Belle. "He can't resist. He has to prove that he's not a coward."
"You might want to turn away, Belle," Gold said. "This isn't going to be pretty."
He continued to whack Hook with his cane. Hook screamed as the cane hit him. I cringed as I heard a bone crack. That couldn't be good.
"He has to show you how powerful he is!" Hook taunted. Oh my God, shut up!
"No, Rumple!" Belle exclaimed. "This is, this is what he wants! To destroy every bit of good in you."
"He had to die, Belle!" Gold yelled.
"No! No, he doesn't! There's still good in you. I see it. I've always seen it. Please. Please show me I'm not wrong."
Gold looked up at her, but his fact softened as he regretfully turned back to look at Hook.
"You take your little ship," he said. "And sail until you fall off the edge of the world. I never want to see you again!"
"He recoiled back and looked at Belle. "Let's go," he said to her. And they left.
Once he was gone my feet could move again.
"You are such a bloody idiot!" I told Hook, helping him up.
He smirked. "Glad you think so."

Later, after it was dark, Hook decided he wanted to do something even more riskier than before.
"No," I shook my head. "Absolutely not!"
"Why?!" Hook exclaimed.
"Do you just think of ways to get yourself killed?!"
"I'm not just going to back down from the crocodile!"
"Well, you should! He's already royally pissed off at you! Just give him an excuse to kill you and he'll do it!"
"I don't care! I have to make sure he's miserable first! Even if I die trying."
I shook my head. "That's pathetic."
"Aye," he said. "It is." His face softened. "And I'm not asking you to come with me. In fact, I'm ordering you to not."
"What? I'm not going to stay here and pretend like nothing is happening! I'm coming whether you like it or not."
He looked down. "I figured you'd say that."
Okay, I totally should've seen this coming but I didn't obviously by the fact that a second later I was handcuffed to the fricken mast.
"What the bloody hell are you doing?!" I yelled at him.
"I'm making sure you don't get hurt."
"No, no, no, no. I'm not staying here. You take these off right now you bloody idiot!"
He looked down. "I'm not letting you get hurt."
And he walked off the ship, leaving me with my mouth slightly open and a tear running down my cheek.

This is really long because I felt like the last couple were short. So I hope you babes enjoyed this chapter and thanks for commenting! I read every comment and it makes me smile whenever I see one :-) love you babes!
Liz xx