A/N & Happy New Year!!

Hey babes! I was just going to say a bit before the next chapter but I decided to make it a short little chapter. So if you don't want to read this you don't have to but I wanted to tell you all how much I appreciate you reading this book.

Okay, so since I was eight years old I've wanted to be a writer. I love how writing gives a way to express feelings I'm not good at saying to someone in person. When I told my first crush how I felt about him, I sent a letter. When I had a "break up" so some would call it, I had to send a letter. I'm not good at saying something in person because I feel like I don't express well how I feel.
Writing is also an escape for me. If I'm happy, or angry, or crying my heart out, I can write about it. I make my characters feel how I feel. I probably keep too many secrets in my life, none horrible or harmful, but I just don't trust people quickly. And I don't love people easily.
When I'm writing this book, I get so happy to share with my readers what I can. I usually cut off my phone or laptop for a while after I update and than come back a little later. It makes my day when i see the notifications of someone commenting on my chapters or just liking them. I don't understand why people don't vote for the chapters when they read. I mean, I spend so much time making this book good and enjoyable for the readers, does it really hurt that much for you to press the little star button?
But to my readers, I love you all so much. You make me so happy and I feel so supported by all of you. I wish I could meet you all and tell you in person how much I appreciate this, but as I said before, I'm not good at saying stuff in person, so just know how much I appreciate you reading my book.

I hope you all have the best 2016 year ever and it is filled with love, joy, and fun!
My New Years resolution is to work to become a better author, and to try and trust people easier. Thank you again for reading and have a great year!

I'm posting the update in the morning  ❤️❤️