The Search

Disclaimer: all rights to ABC and Odette Beane. Only a few characters are mine.

The next day I wake up early and hurry to the bus stop to see Henry. For some reason, he never comes. After thinking of reasons why he would possibly bail from school, I go to Regina's house. Despite the fact that Regina is against me spending time with Henry (he claimed it is because the Evil Queen does not know who I am and finds this threatening), I still am his friend and the only person he can talk to about his theory without them thinking he is crazy.
I knock loudly against the door. About five seconds later, the door opens to reveal Regina smiling, then frown when she sees me.
"What do you want Ms. Jones?"
"Where's Henry?"
"At school. I do hope you know what that is."
"Yes, I know what school is!" I snapp. "but Henry wasn't at the bus stop."
"What?!" Regina says.             
"You heard me." She turns, grabs the keys off a nearby counter, and walks past me out the door. She drives off, and I hop on my bike and follow.

Regina drives to the police station, and goes inside.
"Hold up! You're getting the police involved?"
"Henry has gone missing before, and Graham knows what to do," Regina replies, sounding slightly panicked. We both go inside.
"Madam Mayor," Graham greets, "Ashton." He smiles at me and I return it. Regina looks like she has a smile on her face for a split second when he greets her.
Graham, Henry's gone missi- What is she doing here?!" Regina changes her course quickly and angrily, noticing-Emma?- in a jail cell.
"I caught her near the town limits. She hit the town sign. Some of your cider was in the car, so I brought her in here for drunk drivi-"
"I wasn't drunk," Emma pipes up, "I saw a wolf!"
"A wolf?" Regina raises an eyebrow.
"Yes. Why is Henry missing?"
"Maybe he's looking for you, Ms. Swan," Regina says.
"Well, if you let me out of jail I can find him." Regina looks skeptical, but Emma adds, "That's my job, finding people." Regina nods and Graham unlocks the door.
"Lets find him."