Boathouse

"He's not here," Emma says quickly, returning from the back room of Granny's diner to look for Henry.
"What do you mean he's not here?" asks Regina.
"I mean he's not in the room, and my keys are gone. My car keys," Emma tells us.
"Give me something of his," Regina holds out her hand. "I'll try a locator spell."
"I'm way ahead of you," Emma says, looking at her phone. "I've got GPS on his phone." Her phone beeps. "He's at the docks!"
We rush to the docks quickly, only to hear screeching from the boathouse.
"What the bloody hell," I say as we run inside with just enough time for Emma to shoot a flying monkey as it flies at Henry. Flying monkeys surround the boathouse, and Regina takes them out each with a fireball, muttering,
"I never liked pets."
"Henry!" Emma rushes to his side. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah-y-what were those things?!" Henry asks."Why does he have a sword?" He looks at David.
"It's all gonna make sense in a minute," Emma promises.
"What are you talking about?" Henry asks.
"I'm sorry I was keeping things from you," apologizes Emma. "You were right. You deserve to know the truth." Emma holds out Henry's storybook.
"About fairy tales?" Henry says skeptically. "I don't understand."
"Do you trust me?" Emma asks him.
"Yes, of course I do," replies Henry.
"Then I need you to believe," Emma says softly.
"Believe in what?" Henry asks.
"Believe in magic," says Emma.
"From a book?" Henry questions.
"It's more than just a book," she tells him. "Do you believe in me?"
"Yes," Henry says.
"Then take it," Emma tells him. She holds out the storybook to him again. Henry takes the book, and hold it only for a second before his eyes reopen as his normal sparkle is regained.
"Mom," he says, opening his eyes and looking at Emma. He looks at Regina, who looks like she may cry. "Mom!" Henry exclaims and runs to hug Regina. "I remember! I remember!"
"Do it, Emma," Regina says. "Break the curse."
Emma leans down and is about to kiss Henry on the forehead, but Henry disappears in a cloud of green smoke.
"So sorry to interrupt," Zelena says as she appears on the opposite side of the boathouse with Henry. "Now, who wants to say goodbye first?"
"Who are you?" Henry asks as he tries to get out of Zelena's grip.
"You can call me auntie Zelena," she says snarkily.
"Enough of this," Regina says defiantly, walking forward, but Zelena moves her hands and Regina goes flying backwards, hitting the ground with a solid thwack.
"Let him go," says Emma. "He had nothing to do with this."
"Don't blame me," Zelena says. "The captain failed me."
"Damn you, Zelena," Hook yells at her.
"Hook, what's she talking about?" asks Emma.
"He knew what the price of that failure was: your son's life," Zelena begins to choke a struggling Henry.
"Mom!" Henry gasps, losing his ability to breathe. Emma moves her hand and Zelena's grasp on Henry begins to burn her until she lets go of him.
"Run!" Emma yells at Henry who quickly hides behind her.
"No!" Zelena screams. "Enjoy this moment together, 'cause you don't have many left." She lifts up her hand and disappears in a cloud of green smoke.
"Are you okay?" Emma asks Henry worriedly.
"Yeah," he says, then runs next to Regina. "Mom! Mom! Mom, please, wake up!"
Regina stirs and then sits up, groaning.
"Henry," she says, putting her hand on his cheek. She stands up, hugging him again.
"I will never let you go away again," she says to him. "I promise. I love you, Henry." Regina kisses Henry's forehead and as she does, colored light emits and sends a small shock wave through the boathouse and beyond.
"It wasn't me," Emma says. "It was you." She turns the other way. "Mary Margaret, David, did it work? Do you remember the missing year?"
"Yes," Mary Margaret says. "Everything."
"How did Zelena cast the curse?" asks Emma.
"She didn't, Emma," Mary Margaret says. "We did."
"You cursed yourselves?" Emma asks questioningly.
"Zelena's weakness is light magic," Mary Margaret tells us. "I mean, it's clear now more than ever, you're the one that will defeat her."
"That's why we paid the price of Regina's curse," says David. "To find you."
"The price of the curse," I say. "Is the heart of the thing you love most. If one of you cast it...How are you both still here?"
Mary Margaret and David look at each other and smile.
"Regina split my heart," Mary Margaret says. "I have half of it, and David has the other."
"Is that even possible?" Emma asks Regina.
"At this point I'm pretty sure anything's possible for them."

Regina and Henry walk back to Granny's together, while Emma confronts Hook.
"What did Zelena mean you failed her?" Emma asks. "Are you working for her?"
"She cursed me," says Hook. "My lips, actually. She wants to steal your magic. She thought I was the best way of doing that. She knows what we all know-that you can defeat her."
"It should have been my decision to protect Henry," Emma says. "Whether she forced your hand or not, it doesn't matter. I can't trust you now. How can I?"
"She's right not to," David says, walking towards us with Mary Margaret. "He's lied about more than just this."
"You said you brought Emma to Storybrooke because you received a message from us with a memory potion," says Mary Margaret.
"Aye, what of it?" Hook says.
"We didn't send you any message," David says with a harsh tone.
"Well, I got one!" Hook defends himself.
"It's the truth," I say. "Who else would send a message by a bird? And know about Emma not remembering?"
"Who else would know where to find the Savior?" Hook adds.
"I-I don't know," Emma says. "But that isn't a reason for me to trust you right now."

Sorry this update was a bit late.
New update every Sunday.