Revenge

Okay so you babes don't want Ashton and Hook to make up soon so...they're not going to. I've been planning this part since I began the book so just kinda go with okay? Seriously tho, I don't want them to make up either. Drama is always a good thing for a writer ;-)
I didn't even know what I was doing. All I wanted was for once in my life to be wanted by someone. Not left. Or feeling unimportant. I had only felt special once; a while ago in a different place. And as much as I wished I could go back there, I couldn't. So I moved on like I seemed to do so often.
I found my way to a bench near the port. Storybrooke was such a place shrouded in secrets and lies. Who would guess that right there in front of me would be a magnificent pirate ship. The best in the land. I sat down on the bench, my legs pulled up against my chest and my arms wrapped around my legs. I didn't notice someone next to me until they spoke.
"Hey," they said softly. I looked up. It was Charli. "Listen," she said, "it's pretty obvious whatever Emma said about whatever happened isn't true, so let's just bypass that. What happened? Do you want to talk about it?"
I managed a weak smile.
"A lot of stuff. I saw my dad again and went back to the Enchanted Forest all in twenty four hours. That's pretty impressive."
She laughed lightly. "Yeah. What was it like? I mean, seeing him again?"
"I haven't forgiven him for what he did. Not at all. But...honestly? I don't know. I guess no matter what has happened in a family. No matter the lies or abandonment or anything really. You're still family. And you can't hate family, ya know? I was almost happy at first. Just to see him again. Like all my grudges went away for one moment and I could just be that little girl on a pirate ship again."
Charli smiled. "Do you want me to keep secret that you're here? I mean, I don't want to sound evil or anything, but I feel like you have some kind of plan or something to get revenge."
I laughed. "Actually, I don't need a plan. What did Emma say happened to me?"
"Do you really want to know?"
I nodded. "Yes."
"Her and Mary Margaret said you were dead. That they watched as Cora took out your heart and crushed it."
"Oh, my, God," I muttered. "Well, I do actually have a plan. But it's not some kind of brilliant scheme. No, I don't need that. Emma said I died. Said she saw me die! All I have to do is show up and everyone will see they're liars. But right now, I don't need that. Actually, first I think I may have a stop to make."
I guess, even thought I did not want to admit it, I kind of owed  my dad an apology. Or at least a visit. Maybe an apology could be skipped since he had never really apologized either. It took me a while to muster up the courage to actually walk to the docks. Hook was sitting on the edge, leaning against some bags and coiled ropes.
"You're back?" He said. He sounded very surprised, and slightly...proud? Maybe excited?
"Yeah," I replied. "I, uh, found out some stuff."
"Like...?"
I didn't really just want to come out and say I was wrong and Emma and Mary Margaret are bitches. How to phrase this...?
"That I was wrong. Emma and Mary Margaret weren't heroes. Not at all. And you were right...for once."
He smirked. "Better than nothing, eh?"
I rolled my eyes. "Honestly, don't flatter yourself. So...what's the plan?"
"Plan? You mean you're actually going to stay here?"
"Well I'm sure as hell not going to go see Emma and have coffee with her am I now? No, I can wait as long as I want before I'll be noticed and she and Mary Margaret will be found as liars."
Hook smiled slightly.
"One thing though," I said. "We don't kill anyone, got it?"

Cora came back to the ship not long after that. She smiled to herself when she saw me standing on the ship also, but she didn't say anything.
"So, did you get what you wanted?" Hook asked her.
"Yes. My daughter's lost everything, now."
"Ah. Well aren't you Mom of the Year," he said sarcastically.
"Wait, why are you being cruel to Regina if you want her to forgive you? I'm not an expert on that but it seems somehow wrong."
"I'm not being mean to her. Well, not the way she sees it. No, I'm making her look bad. Than she'll want my help when I show myself to her. It's the perfect plan."
"That is not a perfect plan! That's cruel!"
"I did what was needed," she replied, almost sounding like she was trying to convince herself.
"What about what I need?" Hook said. "You promised you'd help me get my revenge on Rumpelstiltskin."
"And I've already started. Or didn't you notice the little gift I left you in the hold of your ship?"
"A gift?" Hook asked. "What is it?"
"Not what," Cora replied. "Who."
"Oh here we go," I muttered.
Cora led the way down to the lower hold. When we got into the small room, Cora lifted up one of the old wiry meshes on top of a little hold used for rum and such.
"Who is that?" Hook asked, leaning in to see someone in the small hold.
"Someone privy to Storybrooke's deepest secrets, including Rumpelstiltskin's. Someone who can help us determine his weaknesses here."
I leaned in to look at the guy there. It was Archie Hopper.
"Well," Hook said, "if that's him then who did you kill?"
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're been in Storybrooke for less than five hours and you already killed someone? That must be a personal record," I said sarcastically. "Let's keep killing to a minimum."
"I don't know who I killed, it's my first day in town," Cora said, smirking.
"But you disguised the body to look like him, as if death wasn't punishment enough. Marvelous work."
"Thank you," Cora replied, smiling. "Now you will have all the knowledge
you need. It may take some work, but this cricket will chirp."

Do you babes want more of Hooks POV in future chapter? Are there any other characters you want to have a POV for some of a chapter? The story is coming along nicely I think. Comment and let me know what you babes think.
:-)