Choices

We kept walking. It was a debate how to help Aurora. If we just walked up to Cora it would be suicide.
It didn't help anything when a crow flew up and landed on Mary Margaret's shoulder. Mulan lifted her arm to throw a knife at it, but Mary Margaret spoke.
"Wait," she said while the bird was crowing. When it flew away, Emma spoke.
"What the hell was that?"
"Cora," Mary Margaret replied. "We have until sundown to bring her the compass. If we don't, she'll kill Aurora."
Emma took out the compass and looked it over.
"Give it to me," Mulan said.
"Hold on, Mulan," Emma said. "Just give us a minute to consider."
"There nothing to consider! A compass is not worth Auroras life!"
"We need a plan to get back Aurora and keep the compass," I said.
"My vow to Philip was to protect Aurora. That promise is all that is left of him, so it shall be done," Mulan said, lunging for the compass.
"Hey!" Emma exclaimed, putting a tight grip on the compass. "I climbed a beanstalk for this, you go get your own!"
"Give it to me!" Mulan yelled.
Mary Margaret stepped in between them.
"Mulan!" She said. "Mulan. Give us a few hours, please. If we haven't defeated Cora by then, you can have the compass."
"You can't hope to defeat her," Mulan replied. "We no longer have access to the Dark One's assistance!"
"Yes, we do," Mary Margaret said.
"How? Aurora is gone."
"Aurora isn't the only one who's been under a sleeping curse. I can go back to that Netherworld."
"The door to that place is closed, you said it yourself."
"There may be a way," Mary Margaret told her. "A way for me to go back into a deep slumber. One that can let me access it again."
"Another sleeping curse?" I asked.
"No, not another curse. I don't need one, I've been under already. I need to go into a sleep where my natural defenses slip away. Where my mind stops protecting me."
"How?" Emma asked.
"Your sleeping powder," Mary Margaret stated, turning towards Mulan. "If I inhale it, I will fall into a deep enough sleep that I should be able to do this."
"I used the last of it on the giant," Mulan replied.
"Than make some more."
Mulan looked at Emma and sighed. "The poppy plant is extreme rare in this kingdom, but I know of a place that may grow some more. It's a bit of a journey from here."
"Can we make it by sundown?" Mary Margaret asked.
Mulan nodded. "We have to hurry."
🔺 🔺 🔺 🔺 🔺
"Once we crest this ridge, we'll be near the Woods of the Dead," Mulan said as we were on our way to look for the poppy seeds. "The last poppies in this realm have taken seed there."
Mulan continued to walk, cutting down branches with her sword as she went.
Eventually, we doing the poppy seeds. Mulan ground them up and made them into a fine dust. While Mulan was making sure they were made fine, Mary Margaret and Emma were up on top of a hill. They were talking, and Mary Margaret looked nervous about going into the netherworld.
Once Mulan finished grounding the powder up, she gave it to Mary Margaret. Mary Margaret and Emma shared a look, and than Mary Margaret asked a question.
"How long will the effects last?"
"It's difficult to say," Mulan replied. "Maybe an hour. Or much less."
"Well," Mary Margaret said, "I shouldn't need much time. So long as Henry is in there when I am."
"I'll be right here," Emma said, holding out her hand. "Say hi to my son for me."
Mary Margaret smiled, nodded, and Mulan blew the dust over her.

This is shorter than normal because I forgot to tell you babes when the new season of once starts and I don't want anyone to miss it. So it actually starts in about 20 minutes. It starts at 8:00 eastern time on ABC. If you babes watch it, comment and let me know what you thought about it!! Love you:-)
Update soon
Liz xx