Emma Swan

Disclaimer: all rights to ABC and Odette Beane. Only a few characters are mine.

Go figure that the one day Henry is gone, his mom approaches me.
"Ms. Jones I do hope you have nothing to do with my son's disappearing." I flinch when she says Jones.
"I had nothing to do with your son disappearing and how did you find my last name?" I ask, frowning.
"I'm very influential around here. I get what I want, and right now I want my son. Where is he?"
"How would I know?!"
"You seem to have taken a liking to him."
"Well Madam Mayor, go chase a truck, because I don't know where he is," I say. That is true. I know that Henry has gone to find his mom, but I truthfully do not know where he has gone. He said something about Boston...
"Regardless, you're going to help me find him."
"And why is that?"
"Because if you don't you may find that Granny's is kicking you out and the residents of Storybrooke aren't as... welcoming, as you thought."
"Another threat? How many is that now?"
"Three," Regina replies without hesitation.
"You don't threaten me, Madam Mayor, without facts. And the most reasonable fact I can think of right now? Maybe Henry ran away to get away from you because honestly I wouldn't blame him a bit," and then I walked away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A while later on in the day, closer to dinner, I am sitting on a bench outside of the clock tower/closed library, when a yellow Volkswagen beetle drives through Main Street. I recognize the kid in the front, Henry, but who was the lady driving? I realize it must be Henry's mom he has been obsessing over ever since he found out that I am a pirate from the Enchanted Forest with a different name then I had said before. I watch the Bug pull over onto the side of the street. I see they are looking at the clock tower, above me, so I get up and walk towards the car. When I see Archie tap on the window, I just stand behind him, casually leaning against a wall, watching and listening. Henry's mom rolls down the window.
"Is that you, Henry?" Archie asks. Henry turns and looks up at him.
"Hi, Archie," Henry says. Archie adjusts his glasses and looks over at his mom.
"Who's this?" Archie asks.
"It's my mom." Henry says simply and matter-of-factly.
"I don't-" his mom starts.
"My real mom," Henry cuts in.
"I see," Archie says.
"I'm just trying to get him home," Henry's mom says, a look in her eyes pleads innocence. "Do you know where he lives?"
"The mayors house. Take a right at the pawn shop. Can't miss it."
"Thanks," she says, smiling, and continues driving. As they were driving away, Henry looks at me with a huge grin. At least he is finally happy.