Told You So

This ones a bit longer because it's one of the last ones of the season so there's a lot happening and I wanted to put it all in one chapter :-)
Liz

"So besides beating me at sword fighting, what's a normal day for you?" Neal asked as we walked along. We had decided to hang out after dropping Henry off. It had been a long while since we had done just this. Talking and hanging out.
"Oh, you know. Normal stuff. Like sailing pirate ships and breaking curses. Totally normal."
"Normal for this town."
"True," I said. "So what happened with you after running off from New York?"
"I kept on the run. Thieving, though I'm not proud, was my main hobby. I met Emma a little while later when we stole the same car."
"Oh, God," I said. "Now that's a good story. You both stole a stolen car?"
"Yeah," he smiled. "Then I eventually went separate ways from her obviously. Than-What the hell?"
We had come around the corner. Gold and Belle were there, and so was Dr. Whale. But he was on the ground, and Gold was pressing his shoe into Whale's face.
"What the hell are you doing?" Neal yelled at Gold.
"Stand aside, this doesn't concern you," Gold replied.
"Go," I yelled at Whale because he was getting up quite slowly for a man who was getting threatened by the Dark One.
"Let go of me, son!"
"I'm surprised you didn't turn him into a snail," Neal said to Gold.
Belle laughed, "A snail? What are you talking about?"
"Lacey," Gold said to Belle. "Why don't you go wait for me in the shop? I'll be along shortly."
"You're unreal," I told Gold. "You know that? You spend years looking for Neal and when he comes to town you disappear."
"You haven't even bothered to meet Tamara!" Neal added.
"Why should I concern myself with her?" Gold asked him.
"We're getting married!" Neal yelled. "It's never gonna last," Gold said harshly. "Not while you carry a torch for Emma."
Neal scoffed and turned to walk away, but I guess he had to have the last word. "You know," Neal said back, "you haven't changed one bit! For a second I thought you might have. I started to think maybe you were worth my time. I guess I was wrong."
"And yet you're still here."
"For Henry, not you," Neal finished. "And as far as I'm concerned you can stay the hell away from both of us."
He walked away. I turned to Gold,
"You know," I told him. "You're a bloody ass hole."

"You did what?" I asked Henry when he asked me to come to their apartment the next day.
"We broke into Neal's room and looked for clues against Tamara. It's being called Operation Mantis. Want in?"
I looked at Emma. "You broke into his room? And he caught you?" I shook my head and looked at Henry. "I'm in."
"Good," he said. "So we think the 'she' Pinocchio warned us about is Tamara. It makes sense. She is undermining the town. Trying to destroy magic. We have to stop her. And than when we prove Tamara is bad, we can all go back to the Enchanted Forest!"
"How are you going to do that?" I asked Emma. "Did I miss something?"
"While we were in New York, David, the dwarves, and Anton were working on a new crop of beans. Anton brought a stalk with him when Cora brought him through."
"But...you want to go back? I mean, we just got away from there."
"I don't know," Emma said. "I'm keeping my family together. As long as we are, I'm happy."
•••••••••••••••••
"You think Tamara kidnapped Regina?" I asked Emma when she called me on the phone.
"Yes. Actually, I know she did. All the evidence shows it. We have to find her. I have a feeling whatever they're doing to Regina is not good. And we need to find her right now. I'm going to search Neal's room again. I'll call you back."
Emma found something in Neal's room as it seemed. But I'm not sure it was very much proof. She had found sand tracked in, and Tamara supposedly ran in the woods, not on the beach. That was Emma's theory, although maybe not a good one, I had to also agree that Tamara was a shifty character, and I didn't trust her either.
I met Emma, David, and Mary Margaret at their apartment. Gold gave them a drop to put in Mary Margaret's eye that would connect her with Regina. Whatever Regina saw, felt, or heard, Mary Margaret also would.
"I'm going to do it," Mary Margaret said despite David's pleas. He was worried because what if something horrible was happening to Regina? Mary Margaret would feel it. Unfortunately, his suspicions were correct, because when the drop was placed in her eye, Mary Margaret's whole body shook as if having a horrible seizure.
"Mary Margaret!" David yelled. "Mary Margaret!"
I called Emma on her phone. She was out with Neal on the beach, tracking Tamara. Well, Emma was. Neal, I'm pretty sure, was just trying to keep her on a leash before she did something to Tamara that wouldn't end well for any of us.
"You need to get to the apartment. Now."
She was here quickly. Within five minutes, I brought her up to speed with what Gold had given Mary Margaret, and what apparently was happening to Regina.
Mary Margaret eventually came back.
"It was awful. The worst pain I've every felt. Wherever Regina is, she can't fight back!" Mary Margaret said. "All I saw is pain! I don't know who was doing it. My hands were tied. It was cold. And it smelled weird, like sardines...I don't know. I wish I could remember more."
"Of course!" I said. "The docks. It's a perfect hiding place. We need to get to the docks right now."
"I was right," Emma said determinedly. "Tamara wasn't down by the docks for just a run. Let's go."