Storybrooke

Disclaimer: all rights to ABC and Odette Beane. Only a few characters are mine.

After a two day ride and five hours of looking for Storybrooke, I accidentally ride into Storybrooke. I finally realize that when I see the sign that says Storybrooke Bakery.

"Finally," I say, parking the motorcycle. I walk around marveling at how this town has just appeared. Magic. I knew it has to be magic. Otherwise it is not possible. As I am looking at the clock tower, probably in the middle of the town, I hear a voice behind me.
"Can I help you?" I turn and see a middle aged guy, brown hair.
"Is this Storybrooke?"
"Yes," he says, holding out his hand. I shake his hand. "I'm Graham, the sheriff here."
"Ashton, I'm just visiting. You have a nice town here."
"We like to think so. Quiet, not filled with a bunch of tourists. Well, I need to go on patrol, let me know if I can do anything for you," Graham says.
"Thank you," I say as he hops in his car and drives off. "Thanks for the help August," I mutter sarcastically. "How am I supposed to find a boy in this town, just go up to someone and say, 'hi! I'm the daughter of a pirate. Do you believe in fairytales?"
"Who are you?" I spin around to a woman, my height, short black hair, black dress, black pumps, black eyeshadow, and red lipstick.
"I'm..." I pause, debating if I should give her my real name. What if she is someone from the Enchanted Forest and recognizes my name? "Charissa." She looks me up and down.
"How did you get in here?"
"I flew," I say sarcastically. What kind of stupid question was that?! She scowles. "I rode my motorcycle," I say, pointing at it across the street at where it is parked. She puts on a sickly sweet smile, obviously fake.
"Well, Charissa, have a good time here and don't get lost. It's a big town. It's entirely possible for someone to get lost. It's entirely possible for someone to get hurt." I raised an eyebrow.
"Is that a threat? Excuse me but I just met you and you're threatening me?"
"I'm the mayor," she said, "don't hurt my town."
"Well Madam Mayor, just know if you mess with me, you'll never hear the end of it." I turn and walk away.
Gosh
, I think to myself, you'd think she was the Evil Queen.