Abandoned Again

Okay so I know a while ago some of y'all asked for a POV for Hook so some of this chapter is in his POV. there's some info I wanted readers to know but Ashton isn't a part of that so I'll let y'all know when it swaps over:-)

Ashton's POV
It didn't take much longer to get into port at Storybrooke. Before we docked, Cora put some kind of invisibility spell on the Jolly Roger so that no one could see it. As soon as we docked, I got off.
"Where are you going?" Hook called after me.
"Away," I said. "To find my friends."

Hooks POV.
Ashton took off. She couldn't trust me for once in her life could she?!
Once she was off the ship she pulled her jacket around her and walked away towards what looked like the town center.
"Well, Cora," I said. "I suggest you do whatever you need to do quickly. Because I doubt Ash will hold in the fact that we are here very long."
"I'm not worried about that," Cora replied calmly.
"Why not?"
"Because, this time, you told her the truth. They did leave her, and once she realizes that, she'll be back. No matter what happened in her past, she's still a pirate. And I know how well pirates hold grudges."

Cora and I left off of the ship.
"Well, my dear Cora," I said. "This is where we shall part ways. Thank you...for everything, but it's time for me to skin my crocodile."
"You might want to rethink this," she replied.
"We had a deal," I snapped. "Get out of my way."
"Believe it or not," she said. "I'm doing you a favor."
"By preventing my vengeance?"
"Ask yourself how I'm doing that."
I sighed. "By using your dark magic."
"Exactly. Magic is here. And that makes matters a bit more complicated. If you go off half-cocked after an empowered Rumpelstiltskin, do you know what will happen?" She paused. "So, you do. Good."
"Hey that's a neat trick!" A voice said from behind Cora. It was a dockhand. He had seen Cora turn the Jolly Roger invisible.
The dockhand smiled and continued,
"How'd you do tha-"
Before he could finish, Cora turned the dockhand into a fish. I'm glad Ash wasn't here for that. Turning one of the villagers of this town into a fish probably wasn't a good way to win over her trust.
I kicked the fish into the water and turned back to Cora.
"What'd you do with my ship?"
"I hid it from prying eyes," she replied. For what we both want to do, we need the element of surprise. Now, are you ready to listen to me?"
"Go on, your Majesty. What now?"
"Let's go and have a little look at this Storybrooke, shall we?" She grinned.

Ashton's POV

I walked downtown. There was not much action going on. It didn't seem anyone was in inside any of the homes or shops. I continued walking. It was a colder night, so I pulled my jacket tighter around me. It all still a bit of a daze what had happened. Just to be back in Storybrooke, it seemed so unreal. I wondered what had really happened and how I had not gotten back with Mary Margaret and Emma. If they had even gotten back. I guess I would know that soon enough. I walked to my apartment, across the hall from where Emma and Mary Margaret stayed. I knocked on their door. There was no sound from within, no one answered. They're probably still looking for a way to get Emma and Mary Margaret back from the Enchanted Forest, I thought. I would make Hook sail the Jolly Roger all the way back if I had to. This was ridiculous! I left the apartment complex and continued to walk around the town. There was a loud crowd as I walked past Granny's. I walked across the street so I could see inside the window. The draped were pulled down lower so that I could barely see inside. There was Granny and the dwarves, clinking mugs and laughing. Belle and Gold were standing in a corner together. I saw David and Henry, talking to two people who's backs were towards me. Henry was smiling, but he didn't look happy. Why would he be though? If his mom and grandma were missing. The two people Henry and David were talking to turned and I could see their faces. No. It was Emma and Mary Margaret. They looked happy, they looked like they were enjoying themselves. Everyone looked so happy...what about me? Did they not even notice I was gone? Did they even miss me?!
I felt a hot tear roll down my cheek. I was so angry, riled up, but mainly hurt.
I turned around one last time to look in the window, and saw one more thing to make my seriously mad. Even Regina was in Granny's, celebrating. She was talking to Leroy, handing him what looked like a plate of lasagna.
I didn't look inside again, I knew the tears were already coming down my cheeks. I did not want to be there if anyone looked out the window, so I turned and walked quickly away from Granny's. Abandoned again, shouldn't I be used to it by now?

I read this and it sounds so depressing oh my god! I dont know where to take the story next so wait a few days for an update okay? Sorry babes. :-) There's some stuff going on so I need a few days.
Thank you, love you all!
Liz xx