The Savior

Disclaimer: all rights to ABC and Odette Beane. Only Ashton and Charli are mine.

Emma's pov for a little while longer:)

I was breathing heavily for a little while, still not ready to admit to myself that I had just fought a dragon. I yanked on the elevator cord and yelled up the shaft,
"Regina, pull me up!"
After a moment, the elevator jerked to life. I studied the egg as best as I could as the elevator lurched upward. I had lost my flashlight somewhere, but the light from above let me see the clasp. I opened the egg up and saw the vial inside, glowing a strange violet hue. So that's what love looks like.
About ten feet from the top of the shaft, the elevator stopped moving. I looked up.
"Regina?" I asked.
 A head peeked over the head.
Not Regina.
"Gold?" I asked. "What are you doing here? Where's Regina?"
"She had me take over," he said. "You've got the egg I see!"
She was good at telling when people were lying, but even the worst judge of truth would have been suspicious of Gold, the way he leaned toward her, awaiting a reply.
"Yeah, I got it," I said. "Pull me the rest of the way up."
"I can't," he said. "The elevator is broken. You're going to have to climb the rest of the way."
I looked down at my pants and my pockets, trying to think of some way to secure the egg for the climb.
"It's too fragile, you can't climb with it," Gold said. "Toss it up to me, then climb."
"No way, Gold," I said. "Just hold your horses."
"Henry doesn't have the time, Ms. Swan."
I looked up and sighed. I had to trust him. I didn't like it, but I had to.
I tossed the egg.
Gold caught it, looked at it for a moment, nodded at me, and disappeared.
"Gold?" I said. "Gold?"
Nothing. He was gone.

Okay, now back to Ashton's P.O.V!!

When Emma finally got back to the hospital, she was mad. And I mean furious. She came storming in.
"What happened?" I asked her, "I called you. Didn't you get my call?"
"No, I was fighting a dragon. What's happened?!"
"Emma, I-..." I couldn't be the one to tell her that Henry was gone. Dead. That sweet, smiling, imaginary boy would never see the light of day again. Ever.
It didn't take long for Emma to figure it out for herself. I could see the realisation in her eyes as she looked around. Dr. Whale, the nurses, Regina. Mary Margaret was crying. And I was barely holding myself together. I mean, Henry was the one who had done all this. Even though August was the reason I had come to town, Henry had been the one who started all these memories of the Enchanted Forest. He was the one who had gotten this whole town alive, he had been the one to make Emma believe in magic. In herself. In her old life, in the Enchanted Forest, and Henry didn't even know she believed.
"What is is?" Emma managed, choking down tears.
"We did everything we could..." Dr. Whale said.
"I'm sorry," said Mother Superior, who was flanking him. "You're too late."
Shock. Pure, unadulterated shock. Emma's eyes glazed over as she walked past all of us and into Henry's room.
"Henry," she muttered, dropping to her knees at his bedside. She put a hand on his chest. "Henry..." Emma put her head down. "...I love you."
I felt it right away. A shock of pure energy pulsed out of Emma and around the whole room. People everywhere were thrown back. I saw someone out of the window fall down, impact hitting.
It took a moment for the winds to die down. When they did, I stared at Henry in disbelief, as did everyone else.
His eyes were open.
"I love you, too," he said to Emma, and smiled.

The nurses and doctors had all scattered. Some did stick around to gape at Emma and wonder how she had managed to perform the miracle, but soon, after their memories began to come back to them, and they realized that they'd been living within the mental fog of a curse for twenty-eight years, people scattered, frantically searching for loved ones and friends.
Regina, surprisingly, had disappeared as well.
Henry seemed to be okay, although he was a little weak. I listened as Emma told him about the dragon, and what she had had to do to get the love potion. She also told him about how Gold had run off with what she had recovered.
"August told me that I didn't need it," she told Henry. "So I knew. I knew it was right to come to you But what is Gold up to, do you think?"
Henry shrugged, sucking on the straw attached to his little cup of orange juice.
"Whatever it is," Emma said, "it's probably bad for the rest of this town."
"What is that?" I asked, pointing out the window.
 A purple smoke was flowing down the street as though it were water. I stood up and went to the window.
"I have no idea," Emma said. "But I don't like it."
I looked at Henry, who's eyes had gone wide. This time there was no smile, but the amazement in his eyes was alone. Complete fascination.
"Magic," Henry said. "Magic is here."
I turned and watched as the smoke crept over the town, sensing that Henry was right. This wasn't over.
It was only the beginning.
But for now, a new beginning was all I needed.

AHHHHH!! Babes, one whole season done! I'm so happy and touched by all of your comments and votes. I know I have said this before, but I will say it again. When I see you babes' comments, it makes my day. I always read the comments. I don't usually reply, but that's only because I'm so busy.

So as celebration of this whole season being done, I'm doing something special....
A QUESTIONNAIRE! YAY!
just comment any questions you have: about characters, Storybrooke, whatever you are wondering! The only thing I will not answer is spoilers for Neverland. I will answer some questions about Ashton's past if you have them. So comment and let me know❤︎❤︎

Also, I started school back up Tuesday, and it's been a bit hectic so please forgive me for taking so long to update. I probably won't update but once a week. Sorry
LOVE YOU BABES SO MUCH!!
Liz xx