Goodbyes

Belle dropped to the ground, overcome with grief at seeing Rumpelstiltskin just be killed along with Pan.
"No!" she yelled, half unbelieving and half mad. "He-he's gone!"
Regina slowly kneeled to pick up the scroll again.
"Regina, are you okay?" Mary Margaret asked again.
"I'm fine," she said, standing back up with the scroll in her hand.
Emma turned to Neal. "I'm...so sorry."
"My dad did what he had to do. Don't let that be in vain, Regina." She didn't reply. "Regina?"
"What?"
"We're here for a reason, love," Hook said. "Pan."
"Is dead," Regina said.
"But  his curse remains," Hook reminded her. "Can you stop it, or should we  start preparing our souls. 'Cause mine is going to take some time."
At this time, Leroy ran up, out of breath, pointing behind him, and than in all directions.
"The curse!" He said. "It's here! Coming from all sides...we're trapped."
Neal hugged Henry, who looked very worried.
"It's not too late. We can stop it," David said. "Right? Regina?"
"Yes, yes," she replied slowly.
"What's the price?" Emma asked. "Gold said there was a price."
Regina turned so she was facing us all. "It's not our  price. It's mine."
"What are you talking about?" Emma asked.
"It's what I felt when I...first held it. I have to say goodbye to the thing I love most."
Emma turned to look at Henry, who walked up to Regina. "It's Henry?" She asked Regina.
"I can never say him again," Regina choked out. "I have no choice. I have to stop what I started."
"Undo it?" Mary Margaret asked. "Us being brought to Storybrooke?"
"Storybrooke being made," Regina corrected. "It doesn't belong here, and neither do any of us."
"Breaking the curse destroys the town," David said.
"It  will be erased from history as if it was never here," Regina told us  all. "And everyone will go back to from where they came. Never to return  here ever again."
"We'll go back to the Enchanted Forest?" Emma asked Regina.
"All of us." Regina nodded. "Except Henry. He will stay here because...he was born here."
"Alone?" Emma asked.
"No," Regina decided. "With you. You're the savior. And you were created to break the curse. And once again, you can escape it."
"I-I don't want to," Emma stuttered. "I want all of us to go back together."
"That's not an option," Regina stated. "I can't ever see Henry again. If I don't pay the price, none of this will work."
The roaring of the curse sounded in the distance.
"Emma, you have to go," Mary Margaret said.
"I just found you," Emma protested.
"And  now it's time for you to leave us again," Mary Margaret attempted a  smile as she stood next to her. "For your best chance. For his."
"No.  N-no. I'm-I'm  not... done. I'm the savior, right? I'm supposed to  bring back all the  happy endings. That's what Henry always said."
Mary  Margaret smiled again as she stroked Emma's cheek. "Happy endings  aren't always what we think they will be. Look around you. You've  touched the lives of everyone here."
"But we're a family..." Emma whispered sadly.
"Yes, and we always will be," Mary Margaret told her matter-of-factly.
"You and Henry can be a family," David told her. "You can get your wish. You can be like everyone else. You can be happy."
"It's time for you to believe in yourself, Emma," Mary Margaret told her. "There's time for you to find hope."
Regina  turned to Emma. "I've known  you for some time and all I wanted was for  you to get the hell out of my  life so I can be with my son. But  really... What I  want is for Henry to be happy. We have no choice. You  have to go."
"O-okay," Emma said reluctantly.
"This isn't fair," Henry said, upset. "This is all my fault."
"What do you mean?" Regina asked him.
"If  I had never gone to  get Emma, if I just lived under the curse with  you, none of this would  have ever happened. I thought I was alone. I-I  thought you didn't love  me. But I was wrong."
"Henry. I was wrong too," Regina replied.  "It wasn't your fault, it's mine. I cast a curse out of vengeance and  I'm-I'm a villain. You heard Mr. Gold. Villains don't get happy endings."
"But you're not a villain. You're my mom." He hugged Regina.
Emma moved from her parents to Neal.
"I'm so sorry, Neal," she said.
"Don't be. You've got a boy who needs you."
"And you have to go back there," she said softly.
"Yeah," he said. Neal hugged Emma. "Hey, this isn't over. I'll see you both again."
Emma turned to me.
"Ashton,  I'm sorry. Truly, I'm sorry. For what I did, for what Mary Margaret  did. I don't know why we did it. We were so worried about getting back  to our own families, back home, we didn't even think."
"I don't think  I'll ever forgive that," I said honestly, and Emma nodded. "But since I probably won't ever see you again, I'll try."
Emma smiled slightly. "That's all I ask."
"Emma," Regina said. "There's something I haven't told you."
"What?"
"When  the curse washes over us, it will send us all back. Nothing will be left behind. Including  your memories. It's just what the curse does. Storybrooke will no longer exist. It won't ever have existed. So these last years will be gone  from both your memories. Now we'll go back to being just stories again."
"What will happen to us?" Emma asked.
"I don't know," Regina said honestly.
"Doesn't sound like much of a happy ending," Emma sighed.
"It's not, but I can give you one."
"You can preserve our memories?" Emma asked hopefully.
"No, but I can... do what I did to everyone else in this town. Give you fake memories."
"You cursed them, Regina. They were miserable."
"They didn't have to be," Regina replied, grasping Emma's hands. "My gift to you is memories. Good memories of a good life for you and Henry. You'll never have given him up. You'll always have been together."
"You would do that?" Emma asked tearfully.
She nodded. "When I stop Pan's curse and you step over that town line, it will all come back to you as that life."
"But it won't be real..."
Mary Margaret approached Emma and kissed her on the cheek, tears sliding down her cheeks.
"Ash," Henry said.
"Hey, kid."
"Am I ever going to see you again?"
"Yeah. Since when have we ever paid attention to the rules, am I right?"
He tried to force a smile, but I could tell he did not believe we would ever meet again.
"I  promise you, Henry. I'll get back somehow. I don't like the Enchanted  Forest, I'll find a way out. And when I do, I'll come get you and Emma,  okay? Bring your whole family back together again, yeah?"
"Yeah," Henry smiled, and this time it was real.
Henry  and Emma got into her bug and began driving off. Regina tore apart the  piece of paper with the curse on it as the green smoke of Pan's curse turned a deep purple and we are all swept up by it. And a strange swirling feeling is around me as we go back to the Enchanted Forest.

Well there's good news and bad news. Good news is that I don't have a lot of homework. Bad news is that homework I do have is a essay that is worth a lot more percent of my test than I would like. I'm going to try my best to update this weekend but I'm doing something interesting with the story so it takes a bit longer to make the updates. Love you all! Thanks
Liz xx