Reunited

I replied to a lot of you and said I was updating today. Since "today" is known by midnight, and it's almost 1 am as I am writing this, I just want to say I'm sorry. Hopefully you all can read this when you wake up because I started playing a stupid game with some people and kind of got caught up in it :P but I hope you babes enjoy this chapter! I'll continue to update as much as possible! I'll update again before Christmas or on Christmas Day, I promise.
Liz xx

Henry joined in the dancing after a  while. I didn't like how Pan was obviously playing him. He was using his tricks...but who was I to know when he was? He could be tricking me and not Henry. Pan came back to the camp, he didn't look happy. He whispered something to Felix, and Felix turned to another Lost Boy and told him something also.
"Let's show Henry our favorite game," one of them said. The others laughed and I watched, ready to do whatever necessary to protect Henry. They instead picked up two long sticks, giving one to each of two Lost Boys.
They whacked at each other with the sticks until one of the boys was holding both sticks.
"There you go," the winner said. "Now you try."
Henry was handed a stick and the winner held up the other one. "Who wants to go against Henry?"
Many of the boys chuckled, but none volunteered.
"Ill do it," Devin said from the crowd. He walked up and grabbed the other stick. Devin went easy against Henry; watching as he sloppily tried to match Devin's moves with the stick. Devin was good at this game. Really good. Pan intervened at this moment, saying,
"Not bad. But wouldn't it be more fun if you had real swords?"
"I've...never used a real sword," Henry replied.
"This is Neverland. And you have the heart of the truest believer. You can use whatever you want. You just need to believe, Henry. Close your eyes, and believe you're holding a real sword."
Henry grabbed his stick with both hands and shut his eyes tightly. There were scattered laughs as nothing happened, but Henry shut his eyes tighter and the stick turned into a sword. Pan smirked as Henry lunged back at Devin, who was still only handling a stick. Henry sliced at Devin's stick until it was nothing but a blunt end. Then he lunged again, not realizing, and made a cut across Devin's right cheek.
"I'm sorry," Henry said immediately, "it was an accident."
Devin looked really mad.
"Henry?" Pan said. "Don't you know the best thing about being a Lost Boy? We never apologize."
Everyone cheered Henry on as he help up his sword. Everyone but Devin and I.
•••••••••
Neverland is not an easy place to find food on. Devin had seemed really mad. He left the camp, grabbing a sharp pointed spear with him, so I followed.
He had gone hunting, and didn't seem to mind at all me coming with him.
"Can't Pan just magic food for the Lost Boys?" I asked Devin as we walked along, searching for food but there wasn't a sign anywhere.
"I guess he could, but it would be way too easy. He wants us to learn... skills. Way of life."
"There isn't even a life here," I said. "What it there on Neverland?"
"What's there on your land?" Devin asked.
"I don't know. Frozen yogurt?" I replied. Devin laughed at my response. We continued to hunt for a while.
"Is there even a damn animal on this island?" I asked. "What do you even hunt for?"
"I don't know. Hog?" Devin said.
"Hog? Seriously? Well... I can't say i haven't had worse than that."
"Like what?"
"Imagine being on a pirate ship for a while. And being out in the middle of the ocean. Your choices are sharks or...bigger sharks. It's not good."
Devin smiled. "Let's try something else. Splitting up? You remember your way around the island enough?"
"Yeah," I said. "Meet back here in fifteen minutes, food or not."
Devin nodded and we split up. I don't know why we thought that was such a good idea. I guess to cover more ground.
Of course, I didn't find any bloody thing, and after fifteen minutes was headed back to where I had left Devin. I heard voices and slowly snuck up behind a tree. I couldn't see, but when I heard the talking again, I knew who it was. Emma. And it sounded like Regina and Mary Margaret too. Of course they would get here right at this time.
"We can get you home," Emma was saying. "You had a family once and we can get you back to them."
That wasn't a smart thing for her to say. There's a reason for every lost boy on the island why they are here. They left their family. And most wanted that.
Regina was handing out Devin a chocolate bar. He held it in his hand for a moment, and than threw it as far as he could into the jungle.
"Don't you get it?" Devin replied to her. "I'm here because I don't want to go home. None of us do!"
"Pan's a monster," Emma said. "Look what he did to you."
Devin reached up and dragged his finger along the cut on his cheek. He smirked and said,
"Oh. Pan didn't do that. Henry did."
Emma was pissed at this moment, and I knew if I didn't come out soon, who knows what she might do to Devin.
Emma pushed Devin up against a tree.
"You are going to give Henry a message," she commanded.
"It's too late!" Devin said. "He's a Lost Boy now. And he's one of the most vicious new recruits we have had in ages!"
I was going to come out, but Mary Margaret pulled Emma away and told her not to let Devin get to her. I waited. I wanted to see how far they would go. Of course, I wasn't going to let anything bad happened, but after all Emma had already done to me, what would she do to someone she didn't even know?
"Move aside," Regina said and began walking towards Devin.
"Why?" Mary Margaret asked.
"So I can rip his heart out! Than he'll do exactly what we want."
Mary Margaret blocked Regina's path and wouldn't let her pass.
"This is not how we do things!" She shouted at Emma and Regina. "Emma, we can find another way to contact Henry!"
"Really?" Regina asked Mary Margaret. "And what do you think, Emma?"
Emma looked at Regina. "I think we need to talk to our son."
"We can't do this!" Mary Margaret protested. "This is brutal!"
We can't," Emma said. "But she can. Do it, Regina."
They were really going to do it. To pull Devin's heart out. Wow. I didn't let Regina get even close to Devin before coming out.
"What the bloody hell are you doing?"
"Ashton?" Mary Margaret turned from where she was away so she didn't have to see Regina rip out the heart.
"Yeah. Nice to see you all too."
"Do you know him?"
"Just a little bit, yeah," I told them.
"It doesn't matter," Regina said. "We have to get a message to Henry."
"Yeah," I said. "And since you're so obviously desperate to do that, why don't you just ask?"
"We did ask him," Emma said.
"Not Devin, I mean me. Where do you think I've been staying?"
"You're in the camp? You know where it is?" Regina asked.
"Yeah. And I can take a message to Henry. Easily."
"Why can't you just get him out?" Emma said.
"What? You don't think Pan and the Lost Boys have a 24/7 monitor on Henry? Probably me too, I'm not exactly the best person. Pirates not a good thing to have on your résumé."
"She has a point," Regina said. "We don't need to make Pan mad when Henry is in his midst. Let Ashton take a message, give Henry hope. We'll get him out, but not before we have a plan."
Emma nodded.
"You can't be seriously doing this," Devin said from behind me. I had forgotten he was there. Of course, he was a Lost Boy. How could he understand I had to do this.
"I can't just let Pan make Henry miserable. He's going to lose all hope he has, and whatever Pan needs him for can't be good."
"So you're just going to give up all loyalty you've ever had to the camp? Leave all that behind?"
I walked closer to him so Emma, Mary Margaret, and Regina couldn't hear what I would say.
"Devin, what would you want if you were Henry in that camp? He's not had a good family all his life. He was a foster child who got adopted by the Evil Queen. All he has had his whole life is hope. And if I take that away from him, I'm no better than Pan. I couldn't give a damn less of what happens to this group, but to Henry, I don't want him to lose the only thing he has."
"If Pan finds out you help Henry, he'll kill you."
"I have a feeling if I kill a hog wrong, he'll kill me."
Devin nodded, "One condition, whatever you do, you let me help."
I smiled and nodded. I turned around back to the group,
"What do you want me to tell Henry?"

Babes, please, if you read the chapter, like it. It barely takes a second and makes me feel good when I get a high number.
Comment and like please!
Liz xx