Alive but Frozen

Emma searched around the perimeter for any sign of ice cream lady, but to no success.
"No sign of her," Emma sighs. "Not even tracks."
"What is it? You okay?" David asks Emma. Emma huffs. "Hey, we're gonna find her. Don't let Regina shake your confidence."
"It's not that," Emma says. "It's this snow queen. It's like she didn't just know Elsa. She knew me, too."
"Well, you are the sheriff and the savior and royalty," David says. "I think pretty much everyone in Storybrooke knows who you are."
"There's something more," Emma continues. "It's like, when she said my name, I-I-I don't know. It sounded familiar."
"Well, we'll figure it out," David comforts her. "But today you did good. You stopped her. It was a pretty impressive show, sheriff."
"That it was," Hook steps in. "But perhaps we should keep searching, find the villain's lair, as it were."
"So you can almost get yourself killed again?" Emma scoffs. "That's exactly why I told you to go to the sheriff's station." She sighs and walks over to Elsa. "How are you doing?" she asks.
"That woman was lying about my sister," Elsa says shakily. "She would never trap me in that urn. She was lying about the past. I just wish I knew the truth."
"I've learned the past has a way of revealing itself," Emma says. "Give it time. We're gonna find her, Elsa. Your sister, Anna, and this snow queen. My gut tells me that you two are just pawns. I think this is about something more."
"What makes you say that?" Elsa asks.
"I brought you to this world, Elsa, but it was an accident," Emma explains. "The Snow Queen, she was already here. I'm starting to think maybe it wasn't just some curse that brought her to Storybrooke."

The next day, I was in my apartment when Henry knocked on the door and asked me to come over and help find out if Anna had ever been in the town. I go inside their apartment, finding Mary Margaret and Elsa already standing at the kitchen table flipping through books.
"If Anna was ever in Storybrooke, we'll find some trace of her here," Mary Margaret says.
"Your curses are very...thorough," Elsa says, looking at the long lists of names in the first book.
"That's just A through E," Mary Margaret sighs.
"Here are the rest of them," David puts another six or seven books on the table.
"Oh, bloody hell," I sigh.
Emma enters the room. "Okay, I want honest opinions," she says. "What do we think?"
I turn around. Emma is wearing a creamy pink colored dress that she looks beautiful in. It suits her perfectly. Her hair is pulled up in a ponytail but it looks elegant with the dress.
"Wow," Mary Margaret says.
"What your mother said," David says, sounding shocked.
"Is that just the corset?" Elsa asks. "Where's the rest of it?"
"This is the rest of it," Emma says.
"Someone's sister is going on a very big date tonight!" Mary Margaret exclaims as she puts baby Neal down in his crib.
"Let's not oversell-" Emma begins, but is interrupted by Mary Margaret taking a picture of her.
"Wow, I really need to get my own place," laughs Emma.
"Cut your mother some slack," David smiles. "It's not like we got to send you to a ball."
"You sure you guys don't want help?" Emma asks.
"No way," Mary Margaret says.
"Yeah, that's why I'm here," I say. "Go have fun."
There is a knock on the door and Emma goes to open it.
"Here we go," Mary Margaret says excitedly.
Emma opens the door and smiles immediately. Hook comes in.
"You look stunning, Swan," he says.
"You...look..." Emma stutters.
"I know," Hook smirks. "Now that I'm settling into this world, I finally thought it was time to dress the part." He pulls out a rose for Emma from behind his back with his left hand.
"Uh, Emma..." Mary Margaret says.
"Is that...?" Emma asks.
"Mine?" Hook says. "Yeah. The Dark One kindly restored what he once took from me. It seems he has indeed changed his ways.
"So, what do I call you now--"Captain Hand?'" Emma asks, smiling.
"'Killian" will do," Hook says.
"Okay, Killian," Emma says. "We should get out of here before David decides to give you his overprotective-dad speech."
"Well, you can spare yourself the trouble, mate," Hook tells David. "I assure you, your daughter couldn't be in better hands."
"That's exactly what worries me," David says. "Especially now that you have two of them."
"I can take care of myself," Emma promises.
"You sure you don't want me to drive?" David asks.
"Goodbye," Emma says.
As Hook and Emma leave the apartment, I catch Hook's eye, and he smiles, and he looks completely happy.
"I wasn't too hard on him, was I?" David asks when he closes the door behind Emma and Hook.
"You should have seen me when Kristoff started dating Anna," Elsa says. "It's the only time in my entire life that I've ever made someone sweat."
"Speaking of which," Mary Margaret says. "Let's see if we can figure out what happened to your sister."

New update every Sunday.