Lost At Sea

Once inside Gold's shop, Ariel calls out,
"Belle!"
"Ariel?" Belle gasps and runs to hug her. "Where-where have you been? I was worried I'd never see you again."
"I've been looking for Eric," Ariel explains. "He's been missing since we all returned."
"We were hoping we could find something of his here," Hook tells Belle.
"Oh, of course," Belle says. "To see if he's in Storybrooke."
"Have you seen anything of his?" asks Ariel.
"I, um, only just started sorting through things," Belle says as she looks around at the shop that does look quite messy. "But, uh, don't despair. Let's-let's start looking."
"Okay," Ariel says gently and we begin searching the shop. I go to the back room to look, and Hook comes back there eventually. He is looking through his old spyglass that was sitting on a cabinet when he walks towards one area of the room. I see him pick something up, and Ariel and Belle come into the room.
"That's Eric's!" Ariel exclaims. "How did you know that was his?"
"I, uh, I wasn't sure," says Hook. "I saw the sea creature clasp and remembered he was from a maritime kingdom."
"He is," Ariel says excitedly. "He was. And now he's here."
Belle smiles at Ariel and Ariel takes the clasp from Hook, hugging him.
We go back to the front area of the shop and Belle looks around for a locator spell. I see a bottle with a clear liquid in it and pick it up. It glows slightly, and I ask,
"Is this one?"
Belle walks over and takes it from me. It stops glowing and she confirms it is a potion that can help Ariel find Eric. Belle pours it over Eric's shawl, and explains to Ariel,
"This is a locator spell. So whatever object it's poured on becomes enchanted and returns itself to its rightful owner."
"Thank you, Belle," Ariel says seriously. "I know that you've been busy trying to find a way to break your Mr. Gold out of the witch's control. You didn't have to do this.
"No, I, I did," Belle looks at her. "You know, perhaps a little good news around here will be contagious."
Ariel chuckles as the locator spell causes the shawl to get up on its own and fly out of the shop, three of us following. The shawl leads us outside, down Main Street, past neighborhoods, and by the docks, where it pauses for a moment, and goes straight down underwater.
"It must be searching," Ariel says, tearing up. "If the spell worked, and...it's taken us to Eric, then...he's gone."
"I'm sorry," Hook says, and the regretful look on his face is genuine.
"I don't understand..." Ariel says, staring out at the sea dismally. "I saved Eric from the sea once before. I just never thought that I would lost him to it in the end."
"A sailor couldn't hope for a better resting place," Hook assures her.
"Thank you," Ariel turns to him.
"I didn't do anything," he says.
"You found Eric's cloak," Ariel says. "I would have never stopped looking for him. At least now I know that our story's over. I just wish I knew how it ended." She pauses. "You're more than a pirate, Hook. You have a true heart. I'll always be grateful that you tried to help me."
She walks away, and Hook closes his eyes regretfully once again.
"Are you okay?" I ask him.
"Yeah," he says.
"Did you ever know him?"
"Ariel's prince?" Hook asks.
"Yeah, you seemed really sad he's gone," I tell him.
"Never met him before," says Hook. "I'm just sad to not see Ariel get her prince back."
I nod, "Okay."

I went to Granny's. I did not want to spend one more minute then I had to at my apartment. I had already wasted such time there, I needed a moment outside. While sitting in my booth, I took off my jacket and a piece of paper slipped out:
Thanks, Princess. Can't wait to see you again.
I smile to myself. Al, I guess being a pick pocket works both ways. I hope him and Geni got somewhere safe where they do not have to worry about Asita ever again. I put the note back carefully into my jacket, and get up to leave as Emma and Hook come in, followed seconds later by Belle, running and out of breath.
"Emma!" Belle exclaims.
"Whoa, catch your breath," says Emma to Belle.
"I found something," Belle says breathlessly. "I know what Zelena's planning to do."

I promise I am going to update regularly now.
New update every Sunday.