Traveling to America

*Chapter 3: Traveling to America*

*Aubrey's POV*

*6 Hours Later*

After 6 long hours at work and constantly wondering why Ariel suddenly got a job on the spot, was transferred over to America, and leaving tonight. The fact that Simon didn't help me out at all really bothered me. So I was hoping that Ariel would still be home by the time I got home from work, but unfortunately when she was already gone. That's okay though, I will find out whatever is going on, because Simon doesn't hire anyone on the spot than suddenly transfer them to America right away.

*Ariel's POV*

*At the Airport*

"Ariel! Glad to see that your early." Simon called out as he approached me.

"I didn't want to be late sir." I replied.

I have been sitting at the gate for the last hour, waiting for Simon. It wasn't that bad though. I kept myself occupied with my phone.

"I figured that." Simon said, then continued. "So are you nervous?"

"Absolutely." I replied instantly.

"Well, don't worry. Everything will be fine. Hopefully we'll find them right away." Simon said.

"I hope so too." I replied.

"Unfortunately I don't think it will be that easy. When they fell off the grid, they didn't want to be found by anyone. Not even me. So I am pretty sure this is going to take longer than we think." Simon explained.

I simply nodded and continued to sit by the gate, waiting for our flight to be called. I sat there in silence, just processing what he just explained to me. Aubrey is so going to kill me when she finds out what I am actually doing.

*Two Hours Later*

Finally after two long hours, we were finally called to board the plane. But I suddenly realized that we were the only two waiting by the gate and the only two approaching the doors.

"Simon, where is everyone else?" I asked suddenly. "Shouldn't there be more people on the plane?"

"Oh, I didn't tell you. We're taking my private plane." He replied.

My jaw immediately dropped to the floor.

"What?" I said in shock.

Simon just laughed and gave his boarding pass to the flight attendant, leaving me in shock. After a couple of seconds, I eventually got over my shock and followed Simon on the plane.

*Skipping the Plane Ride*

"I still can't believe we rode on a private plane." I said for the hundredth time as we walked of the plane.

"Yes. I know. You've said that about a thousand times." Simon replied with a bit of annoyance.

"Sorry. Not used to it. I'll stop talking about it now." I said quickly  before I continued. "So where are we anyway?"

"Los Angelos, California." Simon replied.

"Los Angelos? Why Los Angelos?" I asked in confusion.

Why would we search for someone in a very populated city if they fell off the face of the planet a while back?

"Los Angeles was the last city Louis was seen before he completely fell of the face of the earth." Simon replied.

"Oh." Was all that came out of my mouth.

After a half an hour car ride to our hotel, we checked in and decided to get some rest before we started our search for Louis. I think we both needed a nice long nap before we get even more cranky than we actually are. 

As soon as I entered the HUGE hotel room, I went straight to a room and immediately fell on to the bed. I was too tired to be shocked by the size of the room or how much it costed. To be honest, I didn't have time to worry about that.  I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!

Sorry about the short chapter.

And sorry if you didn't like the chapter. I haven't written in awhile, so I was trying to go back to previous chapters to remember what I wrote.

Anyway, I hope you're liking the book so far.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!