Surprising Aubrey Part 1

*Chapter 24: Surprising Aubrey Part 1*

*Ariel's POV*

*A Week and a Half Later*

So the boys ended up doing betting in rehearsal's, eventually. Right now we are packing up and getting ready to go to our first location, which just so happens to be London, England. If you didn't know that's where my best friend, Aubrey lives. Aubrey doesn't know that I'm coming home tomorrow, so this should be fun.

"EVERYONE OUT ON THE BUS! WE HAVE AN OVER NIGHT TRIP TO LONDON AND WE NEED TO GET ON THE ROAD!" Simon yelled up to us.

I started to carry my luggage downstairs, but as I exited, Louis came up the stairs.

"I got those for you." Louis said.

"It's alright. I got it." I told him, but he took my luggage anyways.

"I told you I got it." He told me. Louis suddenly gave me a peck on the cheek before running downstairs with my luggage, leaving me upstairs and blushing.

*On the bus*

*An hour later*

"Daddy, where are we going?" Amanda asked in her little, adorable voice.

"We're going to a city where daddy used to work." Niall replied.

Niall and Amanda continued to have his little conversation. I swear Niall is so adorable with his daughter, I can't stand it.

Anyway, I can't believe that I am sitting in a bus with all five members of One Direction. It still hasn't hit me that a few weeks ago, I was just some fan, sitting at home, sulking about their split. Now I am sitting in a bus with them, getting ready for their reunion tour.

"Ariel." I heard someone say as someone shook me.

I was about to complain when I realized that the person who shook me was Liam.

"Hey, you're not in your bunk." I said in a happy tone and a slight smile on my face.

"Simon wanted to talk to us. You were zoning." Liam replied.

"Oh." Was all that I said before I directed my attention toward Simon.

"As I was saying, we still haven't announced to the fans that we are going to be doing a reunion tour to the fans yet." Simon started, but was interrupted by the rest of us.

"WHAT?" We all yelled.

"If you haven't told anyone about the tour, then who are we going to perform to? An empty stadium." Louis said in a shocked tone.

"No. If you let me finish, I could tell you what I had done." Simon said and we all mumbled a sorry before he continued. "Anyway, as I was saying. I sent a select group of fans an invitation to an event. I didn't say what type of event it was, I just told them it was a once and a lifetime experience that they can't miss. And by can't miss, I told them all it was mandatory and they will all be hunted down if they didn't attend."

Before anyone else could respond, I quickly spoke up.

"Did you happen to invite Aubrey by any chance?" I asked curiously.

"Why invite her when you could just invite her in person." Simon said and I just smiled.

*The Next Day*

"EVERYONE WAKE UP! WE'RE HERE!" Simon yelled in an all too happy tone.

We all groaned, but got up and got ready. About an hour later, we were all done and walked up to the front of the bus. As soon as we exited the bus, I noticed that we were down the street from my house.