The Hospital

*Chapter 63: The Hospital*

*Paul's POV*

*On the Bus*

"Yeah, I understand. We'll be there as soon as possible." I said as I hung up the phone with Simon.

"Who was that?" Niall asked as he sat on the couch watching TV with Amanda.

"Can you go get the boys and Aubrey from the bunks. We have to go meet up with Simon somewhere." I stated.

"Where are we meeting him?" Niall asked.

"I'll tell you in the car. Just go get the boys and Aubrey." I replied.

"I'll go get the boys, but I can't go. I have no one to watch Amanda." Niall said standing up.

"She's going to have to come with us. Simon specifically instructed that all five of you boys and Aubrey go. If need be I can watch her for a little bit. But right now I'm going to need you to go get the boys and Aubrey and meet me outside. There's a car waiting for us." I explained.

"Fine, it's going to take me a minute because I also have to get Aubrey's things together and get her ready." Niall replied.

"I'll get her ready. Just go get the rest of the crew." I said as I walked over to Amanda.

Niall just shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the bunks.

"Hey Amanda, we're going to go on a car ride." I said with a small smile.

"Where are we going?" Amanda asked, turning her attention away from the TV.

"We're going to see Uncle Simon and Aunt Ariel." I said and her eyes lit up.

"Yay!" She said clapping her hands and I smiled.

"Can you go get your shoes and your jacket for me?" I told her. She quickly nodded and ran away. A moment later she was back with her shoes and jacket.

 *10 Minutes Later*

*In the Car*

It didn't take as long as I expected for everyone to get up, get dressed, and to get in the car. Took about 5 minutes. Now we were on our way to the to the hospital. They don't know yet, but Ariel was in an accident and was injured. Though they kept asking me where we were going, I was too afraid to tell them. Plus, I was kind of waiting for Amanda to fall asleep so she didn't have to hear, but she never did. I guess she was excited to see Ariel and Amanda.

"Paul, what are we doing at the hospital?" Louis asked slowly as we pulled up to the entrance.

Being in the passenger seat, I turned around to find six very concerned faces staring back at me. It took me until the car was in a complete stop in front of the entrance to finally find the courage to tell them what Simon told me.

"Listen, Ariel's been in an accident-" That's all it took for Liam to quickly exit the car and go running in the hospital. Though their relationship is new, I can already tell that the two of them are in love. Just the way they look at each other says it all.

"PAUL!" I heard Louis yell, shaking me from my thoughts.

"What?" I said.

"I asked how bad was the accident?" Louis asked in concern.

"I don't know. All Simon told me was that she was in an accident to bring you guys to the hospital as soon as possible." I replied.

As soon as I finished speaking all of us immediately rushed out of the car and into the hospital. Man, I really hope she's alright.

*Liam's POV*

"Paul, what are we doing at the hospital?" Louis asked slowly as we pulled up to the entrance.

Paul turned around in his seat, and just stared at us sympathetically until the car came to a complete stop. I don't know why, but I had a bad feeling about whatever he was about to tell me.

"Listen, Ariel's been in an accident-" That's all I heard before I ran out of the car and up to the emergency room.

Tears were running down my face as I ran towards the nurse's station, but thankfully Simon saw me before I could reach the nurses station. He grabbed me and brought me into a hug. I didn't care who saw me or what they thought. I hugged Simon back tightly as I sobbed into his shoulder.

"She's going to be fine." Simon whispered as he rubbed my back. "She's going to be fine."

"Can I go see her?" I asked in almost a whisper as tears rapidly streamed down my face.

"She's in surgery, but the doctor will come out and update us as soon as she's out." Simon reassured me.

I just stood there in the hallway, crying in Simon's arms. Eventually we moved in the waiting room, where I sat on a chair, slumped over my knees, sobbing into my hands while Simon rubbed my back.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry it took me so long to update.

I'm going to try and update more frequently.

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!