Two Days Later

*Chapter 28: Two Days Later*

*Ariel's POV*

*Two days later*

We currently just landed at our next location in Ireland. The boys are so excited to be performing and Niall can't wait for his parents to come see the show. His brother, sister-in-law, and nephew are even coming to the show too. It's going to be a good one. I can tell.

"Ariel?" Louis said, coming into the TV area. The two of us are currently on the bus alone and Louis seems very nervous for some reason. I can tell by the way he's walking and acting. Actually, he's been acting strange all day.

"Yeah?" I asked, taking my eyes off he TV and directing them to Louis.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked me as he looked down at his hands as he fiddled his thumbs.

"Yeah, anything. Is everything okay?" I asked with concern.

"Yeah, everything's fine." He replied.

"Then what's up?" I asked in confusion.

"I was just wondering if you, uh, would like to dinner with me?" He asked, more nervous than he was before. Then he suddenly added, "Tonight."

This took me by surprise, so I didn't answer right away, which probably wasn't a good idea, because Louis immediately assumed things.

"Never mind. It was a bad idea. Forget I asked." Louis said quickly said before he turned around and started heading toward the bunks.

"Louis!" I called.

He abruptly stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Why are saying things you shouldn't say when I didn't even answer yet?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He mumbled.

"Yes." I said simply.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"What do you mean yes? Yes I'll go to dinner with you tonight?" I say with a little bit of sass.

He immediately smiled very wide.

"Cool. We'll leave around 7. Where something casual." He instructed.

"Okay." I replied.

Louis immediately walked towards the bunks. Probably figuring out what to do for dinner tonight.

"What are you smiling about?" Aubrey asked as she entered the bus.

"I think I just made Louis' day." I replied.

"How?" She asked as she sat down next to me.

"He asked me to dinner and I said yes." I told her.

"Finally." She said in relief.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"That child has been non-stop talking about how he wanted to take you out for the last two days. He even planned a whole night and everything. We all told him to ask you, but he was too nervous. It's about time he manned up and asked." Aubrey asked.

"Two days?" I questioned in disbelief.

"Yup." She replied, popping the 'p'.

"Hey, what are you girls talking about?" Harry asked as he entered the bus.

"It's happening." Aubrey said with a smile.

"YES!" Harry screamed.

"What's going on?" Zayn asked in concern as he ran onto the bus, with Niall close behind him.

"You two owe me ten bucks." Harry said with a huge smile.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"There's no way that actually happened." Zayn said in disbelief.

"She just told Aubrey." Harry said.

They each sighed and paid Harry his money.

"Hey, don't forget about me." Aubrey said.

They sighed again and paid her.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on? I am very confused." I said angrily.

"Zayn and Niall here bet that Louis would be too chicken to ask. But we bet that he would ask you in the next week." Harry explained.

"Oh." Was all that came out of my mouth.

"Come on." Aubrey said, as she stood me up.

"Where?" I asked.

"We're going shopping for a new outfit. And Niall if you don't mind, I would love to steal your daughter for a few hours." Aubrey said.

"Go right ahead. I'm sure she'll love to have a shopping day with some girls for once." Niall said.

Well, this should be fun.