Surprising the Crew Part 2

*Chapter 76: Surprising the Crew Part 2*

*Ariel's POV*

*One Hour Later*

So, as Liam and I finished working out the details of the plan, we heard someone make their way to the back of the bus. So Liam quickly put on a movie on netflix and fast forward to the middle of the movie, so it made it look like we were watching a movie, not planning how Liam was going to surprise everyone.

A few seconds later, the curtain to Liam's bunk opened and Louis was standing in front of us.

"Hey, Amanda wants to go to the park around the corner so we all figured we get out and get some fresh air. You guys interested?" He asked us, but was mainly asking me since he already knew that Liam wasn't going to go, much less answer him. Little did he know the surprise he had coming for him.

"Who's going?" I asked curiously.

"All of us. Simon, Paul, Amanda, Aubrey, and the boys and myself." Louis replied.

Good. That solves the getting everyone off the bus.

"And how are we getting there?" I asked.

"Simon's renting a van, duh?" Louis said as if I was stupid.

"Okay, just wanting to make sure. Let me get changed first." I said as I hopped off the bus.

"What about Liam?" Louis asked as I walked over to the bathroom with clothes in hand.

"What do you think?" I told him.

He had a sudden realization before walking towards the front of the bus. Man I have never been this nervous or excited in my life.

*Liam's POV*

Once the boys were gone and the van was out of site, I quickly told the bus driver to take me to the supermarket to pick up a few things. So the plan was for Ariel to get everyone off the bus while I surprised everyone by cooking dinner for everyone. But Louis asking if we wanted to go to the park made our plan a lot easier. Anyway, I am planning on making something quick since I don't know what time they'll be back. So my plan is to finish dinner before they get back and have the food all set up. This way when they walk on the bus, they'll not only see the food sitting there waiting for them, they'll see me sitting there waiting with the food. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that when I finish the food I am going to text Ariel to let her know. She's going to try and keep everyone there until I text her because when I do text her, she's going to pretend that something is wrong with me and get everyone back here as soon as possible so that they can rush in and see me sitting on the couch. I just hope this plan is a success.

*Ariel's POV*

*An hour and a half later*

So far we have been at the park for an hour and a half and I am sitting here on a bench watching everyone else play with Amanda. They asked me several  times to join them and I want to, but I can't. I'm sitting here, nervous, anxious, and a tad excited on what's to come. Aside from the nerves that I am currently feeling, I am also a bit worried. Liam said he was going to make a quick dinner that he can make before we get back. You know, just in case they don't listen to my pleas on staying at the park just a little bit longer. But I still haven't gotten a text from Liam saying that dinner was ready. I really hope he didn't burn down the bus because he's really going to have to start talking to everyone if he wants to explain to Simon how our only source of comfortable transportation on this tour burned down.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I heard Simon ask as he sat down on the bench next to me, shaking me from my thoughts.

"Nothing really." I reply as I watched Amanda run around laughing as they all chased her around the park.

"You're thinking about Liam, aren't you?" Simon asked.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"That worried expression on your face." Simon replied.

"That obvious, huh?" I asked.

"Just a little." Simon replied.

We stayed silent for a minute before Simon broke it a moment later.

"He's going to be fine you know?" Simon told me.

"Oh I have no doubt that he's going to be alright. It's not that I'm worried about." I explained.

"Then what's bothering you?" Simon asked.

Well, here comes the lies.

"I guess you can say he hasn't really made any more attempts to try get out and be with other people besides me or the boys. He hasn't really made any attempt to talk to anyone either." I told him.

"Don't worry. He just needs time." Simon assured me.

"Needs time? It's been a month?" I said pretending to get upset.

"Some people need more time than others. But as I said before, he's going to be fine." Simon assured me.

I was going to keep this little act going, but as soon as I opened my mouth, I heard my phone ding, indicating that I had a text message. I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and quickly read the text. It was from Liam.

(A/N: L = Liam A = Ariel)

L- Dinner's ready. Make this story believable.

A:- I'll try. See you soon. Love you.

L- Love you too.

"Ariel, what's wrong? Who's it from?" Simon asked with concern.

Wow, I guess my worried expression was better than I thought it would be.

"It's Liam something's happened. We've got to get back to the bus." I said worriedly, putting my phone in my pocket as I stood up from the bench.

"Ariel, what happened to Liam?" Simon asked worriedly.

"It's really bad Simon, we've got to back to the bus. I need to see him." I said as I started to swiftly walk towards the van. I did my best to hold back my fake tears.

"Ariel, what happened to Liam?" Simon asked for the second time, this time with great more concern.

I stopped walking for a minute to reply.

"Just gather everyone up. We all need to get back to the bus right now." I said with a few stray tears falling from my eyes.

I then started to walk towards the car, as Simon quickly gathered everyone up. When Simon's attention was averted towards the rest of the crew, I quickly wiped my eyes  and put a big smile on my face. I can't believe that actually worked.

*Liam's POV*

*10 minutes after texting Ariel*

10 minutes after I texted Ariel, I heard a car screech to a halt and a car door opening and closing just before then. A second later Ariel was on the bus trying to catch her breath as she was fiddling with her phone, probably trying to the camera to take a video.

"Get ready." She said as she finally got the camera out and got into position.

"Well what did she say happened to him?" I heard Harry say as they all rushed out of the car.

"I don't know. She wouldn't say." Simon replied.

I didn't know whether I should stand when they came in or remain sitting on the couch, so I just remained sitting.

"Well did she say if he was alright?" Zayn asked worriedly.

They're just about at the bus. Now they're currently rushing onto the bus. This is going to be good.

"No she didn't say any-" Simon said but quickly cut himself off when he got onto the bus and averted his attention to the couch.

"Simon, you good?" Niall asked in confusion. As a matter of fact they all looked at him in confusion. That was until they all noticed what he was staring at.

"What took you guys so long? The food is getting cold." I said, smiling from ear to ear.