Dinner

*Chapter 61: Dinner*

*Ariel's POV*

*One Month Later*

So it has been one month since Liam and I confessed that we did have feelings for one another and let me just tell you that the two of us are still going strong. The two of us are inseparable. Simon says we're attached at the hip. Though we spend our down time lounging around in his bunk, we don't go anywhere together. I have gone to every show since that day. Aubrey brings Amanda to shows when she can, just so she can enjoy herself every once in a while. I am still not talking to Niall, Louis, Harry, and Zayn. Liam says that I should just get over it and talk to them already, but I honestly don't know if I could forgive them for how they made Liam feel. At first they were begging me to speak to them. They apologized a million times, but I continued to ignore them. Eventually they just gave up. Now they just avoid eye contact with me and act all timid whenever I'm in the room.

"Hey guys, can I open the curtain?" Aubrey asked.

I obviously still talk to Aubrey. She's my best friend. I swore to myself that after I kept that whole One Direction Reunion tour from her that I would keep talking to her, unless I was mad at her for some odd reason. Oh and I obviously still talk to Paul and Simon. I have no reason to be mad at them.

"Yeah," Liam replied.

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that Liam was doing much better. At least with Aubrey anyway. He says that once he's fully himself again, he wants to surprise everyone. Honestly, I can't wait for that day to come because everyone's faces are going to be priceless.

"Good." Aubrey said before she opened the curtain.

"Did you need something?" I asked.

"Yeah, Simon told me to tell you guys to get dressed in something nice. He's taking us all out to eat." Aubrey replied.

"Where are we going?" Liam asked.

"I don't know. He just told me to tell you guys that he made reservations at some restaurant and to get ready like now. We have to be at the restaurant in an hour and a half." Aubrey explained.

"Aubrey." I said in a strangely calm voice.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"When did he tell you to tell us?" I asked in that strangely calm voice.

"This morning." She replied as if she doesn't see the problem.

"AND YOU WAITED UNTIL AN HOUR AND A HALF BEFORE WE HAVE TO BE AT THE RESTAURANT! I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO GET READY!" I shouted as I quickly rolled off the bed and ran towards the shower, listening to Liam and Aubrey laugh behind me.

*An hour and a half later*

"Ariel, let's go. We're supposed to be at the restaurant like now." Aubrey whined.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I said rushing towards the front of the bus, where everyone was waiting.

When Liam saw me, jaw dropped. I wasn't wearing anything special. I was just wearing a white lace dress that came to right above the knee with a denim jacket and a pair of black flats.

"What?" I asked him.

He just nodded and took my hand. He gave me a quick peck on the top of the head before Paul spoke up.

"Are you two love birds ready? We've got to go." Paul said, rushing us out the door.

"Relax, what's your rush?" I whined as he basically pushed all of us off the bus and into the limo.

"Just get in the car." He said once we were off the bus.

"Fine." I mumbled and climbed in the back of the limo with Liam right behind me.

Once in the limo, I looked up to find seven face looking at us. I just ignored it and scrolled through my phone.

*At the Restaurant*

"Okay, so, you're probably wondering why I dragged out all out of the bus to eat a nice restaurant." Simon stated 20 minutes after we took our seats at the table.

"Because it's basically our first public appearance since the interview." Zayn stated.

"Or because this is the first good meal we're having in months." Niall added.

"Well, that. And the fact that I know that some of you aren't speaking to one another." Simon replied.

"Yeah, so." Harry said before sticking a piece of bread in his mouth.

"So, I just wanted to get everyone together to see if there was anything I could do to help fix the issues." Simon explained.

"You just brought us to this restaurant because it's a public place and you know we'll act civil when we're in public, right?" Louis said bluntly.

"Yeah, basically." Simon admitted.

"Well, there's nothing to fix." I mumbled, looking down at my plate.

"What do you mean there's nothing to fix? There has to be something to fix." Simon stated.

"She's just mad because we sort of mocked Liam when we found out that he had feelings for Ariel. And she's mad at the fact that Liam was really upset about it." Harry said with a slight frown.

"And she's right there's nothing to fix because we apologized a thousand times, but she just continued to ignore us, so we just stopped trying." Zayn added.

"Is this true?" Simon asked me.

"Maybe." I said, not too confidently.

"Ariel, they apologized. I don't see why you haven't forgiven them." Simon replied.

"Well, maybe if they gave me a reason to as why they were laughing at him, then maybe I'll consider it." I said with slight anger in my voice.

Liam put his hand in my knee, as if trying to tell me to calm down. And to be honest it worked a little bit.

"What do you mean give you a reason why we laughed at him?" Harry asked in disbelief.

"Oh don't ask me what do I mean. You know exactly what I mean." I snapped.

"Well obviously I don't. That's why I'm asking." Harry snapped right back.

"And why are you fighting Liam's battle for him? He's a big boy. He can fight his own battles, can't he?" Zayn said, basically yelling across the table.

"I wouldn't want to bore you with the details." I said, basically yelling right back at him.

"We'll tell you why we were laughing at him when you tell us why you keep fighting Liam's battles for him." Niall said, joining in on the fight.

"Well I guess we'll never know, will we." I replied.

"Ariel, just calm down. There's no ne-" Louis said, finally speaking up. But he joined in at the wrong time, especially if he's trying to calm me down. That gets me even more angry.

"Don't even finish that sentence." I said through my teeth.

I stood up and threw my napkin on the table and quickly grabbed my purse.

"Ariel, where are you going?" Simon asked.

"To get some air." I replied as I started to walk out of the restaurant.

Angry, I exited the restaurant. At first I was just going to stand outside to get some fresh air. But I decided that I needed to clear my head and went for a walk. I don't know how long I was walking for or where I even was. But I know that as soon as I crossed the street to head back to the restaurant, I saw bright lights and then darkness.