Hanging With Liam

*Chapter 42: Hanging with Liam*

*Ariel's POV*

*Later that Night*

"Where is he? He should be back by now." I said as I paced back and fourth.

"Maybe he's having a good time." Aubrey said, trying to calm me down.

So Niall is on his first date with Kayla tonight and Louis, Harry, Zayn, Simon, Paul, Aubrey, and I are waiting in the living area of the bus, waiting for him to get back. I am so nervous. I don't know why, I literally just met the man a few weeks ago, but it feels like I have known him forever. I want him to be happy.

"But what if the date went badly." I stated.

"I'm sure it didn't go badly if he's out this late." Louis assured me.

"You're right." I said as I stopped pacing.

As soon as I stopped pacing, Niall came walking through the door, jumping a little when he saw us crowding in the small area.

"Oh, hi guys." He said in surprise.

"So, how'd it go?" I asked with a hopeful tone.

"It was amazing." He said with a small smile.

"Told you." Louis whispered a little too loudly.

"Nothing. Ignore him." I said quickly.

"Okay." He said in confusion, but then continued on. "So where's Amanda?"

"She's asleep. You're free to hang out with her tomorrow. We're traveling to the next location over night, so we should be there in the morning." Simon replied.

Niall nodded and headed to the back of the bus, probably to be with his daughter.

"I want to hear details tomorrow!" I yelled at Niall as he walked to the back of the bus.

"Well, it's been lovely hanging out with you all, but I am going to be heading off to bed. Night."
 Simon announced.

We all said our good nights and one by one each of us made our way to our bunks. I'm really glad that Niall said the date went well. I was going to be really heartbroken if it wasn't.

*The Next Day*

So, Niall is spending the day with Amanda, Simon and Paul are setting up the next concert for the tour, Liam is in his bunk, Louis and Harry are off somewhere, and Aubrey and Zayn are spending the day off somewhere. That just leaves me alone doing absolutely nothing. So, I am just sitting here watching TV in my pajama's by myself.

"Oh, sorry." I heard someone mumble, shaking me from my thoughts.

I turned my head and saw Liam walking back towards his bunk.

"You came come out here you know. You don't have to go back to your bunk." I said to him, but he was already gone.

That's when an idea came to mind. No one has really talked to Liam since we've been on the road. Well, except for Louis, but other than that, no one. I think I am going to spend the day with him.

I got up and walked towards the back towards the bunk. Once I reached Liam's bunk, I threw open the curtains to him watching a movie.

"Get changed." I said after I abruptly opened his curtain, making up jump a little.

He looked at me with a confused look.

"Don't look at me with that look. You know exactly what I said. So meet me in the front in ten minutes." I said quickly before I closed his curtain and went to go change.