Reflections

Hey guys!

So this chapter is a little different than the rest.

In this chapter each of the boys have a POV explaining how proud they are of Liam in the past couple of weeks.

I was having trouble writing this chapter, so I figured I'd write the boys thoughts on Liam.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 73: Reflections*

*Zayn's POV*

*Two Weeks Later*

"BOYS! LET'S GO! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SOUNDCHECK!" Paul yelled from outside the bus.

So the boys and I kind of slept in this morning and now we're running late for soundcheck. For the past two weeks Liam has been getting out of his bunk more. Well at night anyways. He spends his days in his bunk with Ariel and then at night, when everyone else goes to bed, he finds his way over to us. He doesn't talk and that's fine. Hanging out with us is a start. I mean, we were up late last night playing video games. I swear I saw him smile from the corner of my eye last night, but by the time I turned to face him, it was gone.

"ZAYN AND NIALL IF YOU DON'T GET OFF THIS BUS RIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO COME IN THERE AND DRAG YOU OUT!" I heard Paul yell from outside the bus.

I quickly put on a pair of shoes and ran out the door, not wanting Paul to come in here because I know he will.

*Harry's POV*

So for the past two weeks the boys and I have been staying up late and just hanging out. We don't talk, we just sit there either watching TV or playing video games quietly. I think we're all enjoying each others presence. Liam has been hanging out with us every night for the past two weeks after everyone has gone to bed. To be quite honest, I'm proud of him. He's starting to make progress. I just hope he continues to go in this direction.

"BOYS! LET'S GO! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SOUNDCHECK!" Paul yelled from outside the bus.

I quickly put on a pair of shoes and ran out the door. I know that if I don't get out the door soon, then Paul will come in here and drag each and every one of us out.

*Louis' POV*

For the past two weeks I have seen a slight change in Liam. Every night, after Niall puts Amanda to bed and Simon, Paul, Aubrey, and Ariel call it a night, Liam comes out and hangs out with us. We have been either watching TV or playing video games. The first couple of days I could tell that he was uncomfortable. I mean he hasn't really hung out with us in over three years. So I can understand if it is a little awkward at first. But not too long after, I could sense that he was starting to get more comfortable around us. I mean I could still tell that he's still a little uncomfortable, but more comfortable than he was two weeks ago. It'll take time, but Liam will slowly start becoming more comfortable, not only around us boys, but also around the others too.

"BOYS! LET'S GO! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SOUNDCHECK" Paul yelled from outside the bus.

I guess that's my cue to go. I quickly grab a pair of shoes, not even putting them on as I ran out the door. I didn't want to waste time. I was afraid that Paul would come in here and drag me out.

*Niall's POV*

"BOYS! LET'S GO! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE INTERVIEW!" Paul yelled from outside the bus.

Seeing as the boys and I overslept, I was quickly getting myself and Amanda ready for soundcheck. But as I was in the middle of all this, I reflected on the past two weeks and realized that Liam has spent every night for the last two weeks with the boys and I. I realize that this is Liam's way of starting to make progress. I mean we don't really talk while we're hanging out, but I guess that's okay. Liam may have some ways to go, but I am proud of him for starting out small.

"ZAYN AND NIALL IF YOU DON'T GET OFF THIS BUS RIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO COME IN THERE AND DRAG YOU OUT!" I heard Paul yell from outside the bus.

I quickly finished brushing Amanda's hair grabbed Amanda and a pair of shoes for both Amanda and I and ran off the bus. No need for Paul to drag me off the bus. No need to bring back the memories from only a few years ago.

*Liam's POV*

So, as you may already have heard, I have been sitting out with the boys after everyone goes to bed. I am very proud of myself that I have been keeping this up for the past couple of weeks. I was convinced that I was only going to sit out there for one night. But then one night ended up being every night for the last two weeks. I guess this is a good start. I think I'm ready to go hang out with everyone else. I think I'll give it a couple of days though. This way they won't expect it. I mean they'll probably expect it eventually, but I don't think they'll expect it any time soon.

"BOYS! LET'S GO! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE INTERVIEW!" Paul yelled from outside the bus.

Knowing full well that Paul will come back in here and drag us out if none of us get out there. So I quickly slipped on a pair of shoes and ran out the door.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Please let me know what you guys think of this chapter.

As I said before, I was having trouble writing this chapter and thought I'd write the boys thoughts on Liam.

Please comment what you thought of the chapter.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!