Niall

*Chapter 46: Niall*

*Ariel's POV*

*The Next Day*

"Are you sure he's going to do the talk show?" I asked with concern.

It is almost time to leave for the studio and Niall has been in his bunk with Amanda since last night. He wouldn't let her leave the bunk all day. I guess he's still upset from last night. But I can totally understand why Kayla left. She had felt uncomfortable in the situation and Niall didn't say anything to her defense. He just slipped away without saying a word to anyone.

"Yes, I'm sure. He has to. Otherwise I'm going in there and dragging his butt out of there." Paul said trying to control his anger.

"Okay. Let's not do anything drastic. He's already angry at us. Dragging him out of his bunk will just make him even more angry. Not to mention, it'll scare Amanda." Simon stated.

Paul was silent for a moment.

"He's got a point." Zayn stated.

"Fine. I won't drag him out of his bunk. But we're already behind schedule." Paul said, still trying to control his anger.

A moment later, Niall finally came strolling out with Amanda in his arms.

"Well, it's about time. We were starting to get worried that you weren't going to the interview." Harry said, trying to lighten the mood.

Niall just handed me Amanda and walked off the bus without a word.

"Well, I guess he's still trusting me to watch Amanda."  I say trying to stay positive.

"Yeah, but he's still not talking to us." Louis said in all seriousness before leaving the bus with the boys, Simon and Paul.

"Aren't you going with them?" I asked Aubrey.

"Well, since I can't really go on air with them, I thought I'd let them do this on their own." Aubrey replied.

"That's probably good idea." I replied as I say down on the couch with Amanda.

"Hey do you want to watch the interview?" Aubrey asked as she sat down next to us.

"Sure." I said as Aubrey turned the TV on.

*Liam's POV*

*At the studio*

"Come on Niall, they didn't do anything wrong." I say as I begged Niall to talk to the rest of the boys.

"Yes they did Liam. Don't you see that?" Niall replied, with the anger clear in his voice.

Niall and Liam are in a different dressing room than the boys. Well it's actually Niall's dressing room. Once we got here, he requested that he get a different dressing room than the rest of us. He's still fuming from last night.

"What did they do that was so wrong? Want to see you happy?" I questioned.

"I was happy without Kayla." Niall replied angrily.

"Niall, you weren't happy. You may have put a front on for the rest of them, but it was clear that you weren't happy." I explained.

"What are you talking about? I was happy." Niall said, a bit more calmer.

"Whatever." I say before stepping towards the door. But before I leave the room, I turn around to say one last statement. "Listen, all I'm saying is that they really care about you. They want to see you happy too. I wish they would want to see that for me too. Do me a favor and act like you like them during the interview. We don't want the remaining fans to think that we split because we hate each other. That the only reason why we're doing this is because we were dragged into this."

And with that I left the room, leaving Niall in his thoughts.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.

Wrote half of this chapter awhile ago, then just wrote the other half.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!