After Dinner Discussions

*Chapter 78: After Dinner Discussions*

*Liam's POV*

*One hour later*

"Oh my gosh. That was the best meal I have ever had." Zayn said, sitting back, obviously full.

"I vote Liam cooks from now on." Niall said, also sitting back.

"I agree." Everyone else said in unison and I just laughed.

"So now that we're all done stuffing our faces with food, I've got some questions for you Liam." Paul said.

"Shoot." I replied.

"Well first off, when did you start feeling like yourself again?" Paul asked.

"Well, I'm not fully feeling like myself again. I still got a ways to go. But I started getting their a couple of weeks ago." I answered honestly.

"Were you going to ever speak to us? I mean, we have been hanging out every night for the last month." Louis said, slightly offended.

"Well, I was going to. But every time I tried, it just wasn't the right time. So I figured I just surprise everyone instead." I replied.

"Are you going to tell your family where you're at? Or have you told them already?" Simon asked.

"I actually wanted to feel 100% before I go telling my family. So I'm going to wait a little while longer." I replied.

"So just keep doing the interviews as we have been? No surprises?" Simon asked.

"Yup. Don't want to ruin the surprise for my parents." I told him.

"I have a question." Harry asked.

"Shoot." I replied.

"Because you surprised us with your presence and your wonderful voice tonight, does that mean we're not hanging out tonight?" Harry asked.

"I was actually hoping if we could continue those for a little while longer." I replied.

"Okay good. Because I really wanted to watch that movie that we picked out yesterday." Harry said in relief, which made us all laugh.

Zayn was just about to ask a question when Paul interjected.

"I think Liam has had enough questions for one night. How about we change the subject?" Paul said.

"Fine." Zayn mumbled.

"So what do we have lined up for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Well, you boys have an interview early tomorrow morning. Then from there you'll go right to soundcheck. And then you boys have the concert tomorrow night." Paul explained.

"There's also one thing I would like to mention." Simon added.

"And what's that?" Niall asked.

"Well, I just wanted you guys to know that the tour is going to be coming to an end in a month or two." Simon said and that immediately brought the mood down.

"Dang Simon, why'd you have to bring the mood down?" Louis asked in an upset tone.

"I just want to prepare you guys now, so you guys have a plan on what you're going to do when the tour is finished." Simon answered.

"Well, I think I'm going to move back to London. It's time that I move back out of my parents house and start a life there with Amanda and Kayla." Niall stated.

"Speaking of Kayla, I thought she was supposed to finish out the tour with us?" I asked.

"Turns out she just got a new job that she was going to get fired from if she took that amount of time off." Niall replied.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"Hey Simon, do you think the studio could transfer me to the headquarters in London? If I still have a job of course." Louis asked.

"Don't worry. You'll still have a job. And I'll see what I can do about transferring you to the London headquarters." Simon said with a wink, indicating that he already had the transfer.

"What about you Zayn? What will you be doing?" Aubrey asked.

"Well, since you guys are moving back to London, might as well find a job and move back to London too." Zayn replied.

"Actually same goes here." Harry added.

As they all started making plans about meeting up when they all move back to London, I just sat back and listened to the conversation. It was clear that they were all happy about me getting better, but it was clear that they weren't happy enough to ask me my plans. So I just got up, put my plate in the sink and went to go lay in my bunk. I'm pretty tired anyway.

"Hey Liam, where are you going?" Ariel asked as I started towards the back of the bus.

"I think I'm going to go to bed." I replied.

"It's only 8:30. Come and hang out for a little while longer." Ariel said, or rather begged.

"I don't know." I replied with uncertainty.

"Oh come on. Just for an hour. We miss hanging out with you." Niall begged.

I thought about it for a moment before I slowly walked back over and sat down while the others cheered.

"So Liam, are you planning on moving back to London after the tour? The rest of us are." Harry asked.

"I think so. I need to find a job first though." I replied.

"Well consider yourself employed." Simon said as he read something on his phone.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I just got an email. We just had someone quit. So we have an opening at the studio." Simon told me.

"Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief.

"I'm very serious. I think you are more than qualified for the job, that's if you want it of course." Simon replied.

"Of course I want it." I said happily.

"Well looks like you have yourself a job." Simon told me.

Everyone congratulated me with smiles on their faces. We ended up talking for the next hour and a half before we decided to clean up our dishes and go to bed. We have an early start tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Just wanted to see what you think of the last few updates.

Hope you guys are enjoying them.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!