Rehearsals and a Talk from Simon

*Chapter 23: Rehearsals and a Talk from Simon*

*Zayn's POV*

*The Next Day*

"Hey Zayn, can you go wake Louis and Ariel up, we need to get going." Simon asked as everyone else grabbed something to eat.

I nodded and went upstairs to Louis' room, only to find that he wasn't in there. I then went to Ariel's room, to see if she was in there, only to find that she was in there. As I walked closer to her bed, I noticed that Louis was in there with Ariel cuddled in his chest, and a protective arm around her. Well, I definitely didn't expect this.

Suddenly, Louis started stirring, as did Ariel and slowly their eyes began to open. Panic surged through me, but I stood frozen at the foot of the bed

"Zayn, what are you doing in here?" Louis asked in confusion, as he lifted his head from the pillow, as did Ariel. They both looked at me for an answer, but I stood there frozen.

"Uh, Simon wanted me to tell you guys to get ready because we're leaving soon." I said quickly before leaving the room.

"What's your problem?" Harry asked as I entered the kitchen looking pretty shocked.

"Uh, nothing." I said, still in disbelief.

"Louis was sleeping in Ariel's room, wasn't he." Paul said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Knew it." He said happily.

I just gave him a confused look as Louis came into the kitchen alongside Ariel.

"See, Liam even beat us down here. I told we should have set an alarm last night." Ariel whispered to Louis.

"So, are we ready to go?" Simon asked.

"We don't get to eat?" Louis complained.

"That's what you get for waking up late." Simon said as he made his way out to the bus.

*Skipping Rehearsals*

"ALL OF YOU TO YOUR ROOMS NOW!" Simon bellowed as we all stormed inside the house and up to our rooms.

Okay, so maybe our first rehearsal didn't go that well. But it was only the first one. It will get better, hopefully.

*The Next Day*

"Is everyone ready for another try?" Simon asked us at breakfast.

We all nodded and made our way out to the bus hopefully this time will go a little bit better.

*Skipping Rehearsals*

"EVERYONE UPSTAIRS, NOW!" Simon yelled as we walked through the door.

Okay, working together again is going to be harder than I think.

*Liam's POV*

*In his room*

I can't believe that rehearsal's went horribly two days ago. It started off me not singing with a lot enthusiasm to Louis getting constantly distracted. I have a feeling that this is going to be a long rehearsal period.

"Liam, Simon wants to see us in the family room." Harry said, sticking his head in my room.

I nodded and followed him downstairs.

"Okay, you five need to get your act together and soon. Our first concert is in three weeks and at this rate we're not ready." Simon said in a serious tone after I settled myself on the couch.

"We just finished our second rehearsal." Niall said in an annoyed tone.

"I know, but we're leaving in a week and a half to two weeks for our first location. We need to be ready." Simon told us.

"And we will be." Niall said.

Simon opened our mouth to speak, but was interrupted by his daughter, running into the room.

"Daddy!" She yelled as she ran over to him.

"Amanda, baby, isn't Auntie Ariel supposed to be tucking you into bed?" He asked Amanda as he pulled her onto his lap.

"I want you to tuck me in." She whined.

"Well, daddy needs to stay downstairs." He replied.

Amanda's eyes welled up with tears as she started crying hysterically.

"Niall, why don't you go put her to bed. We're done here anyway." Simon told him.

Niall quickly got with his daughter in his arms, still crying hysterically.

"Remember get your act together. Now everyone get to bed." Simon told us before leaving the room.

Well this should be fun three weeks.