A Reunion and Story Time

*Chapter 20: A Reunion and Story Time*

*Simon's POV*

*Two Hours Later*

"So when do I get to see them?" Zayn asked anxiously for the thousandth time.

"Zayn, how many times are you going to ask me that?" I replied in an annoyed tone.

"Until I get to see them." Zayn said.

"Boys, get out here. Right now." I said immediately, to stop the constant nagging, causing both Ariel and Zayn to laugh.

Louis, Niall, and Harry came out from the back of the bus and stopped in their tracks. Their eyes went wide, not believing what is in front of them.

"Is this some sort of joke?" Louis asked.

"No." I say simply.

All for of them ran and gave each other a group hug. Man, I missed those group hugs.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked excitedly.

Zayn looked at me, basically if the person who didn't know was in this group. I shook my head no before Zayn continued.

"The same reason you're here." He replied.

They all smiled at Zayn's response. They were talking for about five minutes before he asked a question that caught my attention.

"So I hear that there was four here." Zayn said. "Where's Liam?"

We all went dead silent. Well, this is going to be a fun conversation.

*Zayn's POV*

"He's in his bunk." Simon told me.

"I thought you told the boys to come out here? Why is he still in his bunk?" Zayn asked.

"He's sort of not the same as he was three years ago." Louis told him.

"How is Liam not the same as he was three years ago?" I asked in confusion.

Simon opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by someone walking into the room.

"Is that Zayn Malik?" A familiar voice said from behind me.

It can't be. I turn around to see the one and only Paul Higgins standing there.

"Paul!" I yell happily.

I ran over to him and I hugged him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked when I pulled away from the hug.

"Every band needs a bodyguard." He replied.

I  just smiled as Paul looked around the room.

"Where's Liam?" He said, his mood suddenly changing from happy to serious.

"He's still in his bunk." Ariel replied.

Paul immediately stormed out of the room.

"What just happened?" I asked in confusion.

"Long story." Louis replied.

*Liam's POV*

I was sleeping the best sleep I've had in a long time. That was until Paul pulled me out of my bunk. Instead of telling me to get up like he normally does, he picked up to me my feet and dragged me out to the TV area, where everyone else was.

"Liam, is that you?"

That voice made me stand up straight. I haven't heard that voice in three years and wasn't expecting to hear that voice on this road trip.