Sharing the Plan

*Chapter 35: Sharing the Plan*

*Ariel's POV*

*The Next Day*

*At the Venue*

"You guys did what?" I whispered yelled at the six people standing in front of me.

I can't believe they did this. After Niall sobbed in my shoulder all night about how much he misses Amanda, I honestly can't believe they did this.

"I called one of my friends from London who might be a good match for Niall and set up a whole night for them." Aubrey repeated quickly, not stopping for a breath.

"I can't believe you guys went through with a plan like this, especially you Louis." I said in disbelief.

"Hey, don't look at me. I thought this was a bad plan from the beginning." Louis said defensively.

"Well, you went along with the idea. Now we have a random girl coming to the concert tonight and then go on a date with Niall Horan." I whispered angrily. I saw a flash of hurt on Louis' face, but it quickly went away.

"Listen it's been three years. I personally think that it's time for Niall to get back out there." Simon said.

I sighed loudly, but I finally gave in, even though it's a horrible idea.

"Fine, I'll go along with it. But if this backfires, I knew nothing." I told them as they smiled.

"There you guys are, Amanda and I were looking for you everywhere." Niall said as he came around the corner with Amanda in his arms.

"Paulie!" Amanda yelled as she squirmed out of Niall's arms and into Paul's. Paul just laughed and gladly took Amanda from Niall.

"What are you guys doing over here? Don't we have a concert to get ready for?" Niall questioned.

"Yes we do. We were just going over something real quick." Paul told him.

"Then let's go." Niall said in excitement. This child is a little too happy for my liking, but I guess it's better than what he was feeling yesterday.

As we started walking back to the main part of the venue, I pulled Louis to the side.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I was just wondering how we were going to pull this whole Niall thing off." I said.

"I honestly don't know." Louis said in a tone that I couldn't make out before he walked back to the main part of the venue.

What's his problem?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter was so short.

And sorry if you don't like this chapter.

I was rushing this chapter and didn't know what else to write.

Anyway, don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks!