Surprising the Crew Part 3

--Recap--

They're just about at the bus. Now they're currently rushing onto the bus. This is going to be good.

"No she didn't say any-" Simon said but quickly cut himself off when he got onto the bus and averted his attention to the couch.

"Simon, you good?" Niall asked in confusion. As a matter of fact they all looked at him in confusion. That was until they all noticed what he was staring at.

"What took you guys so long? The food is getting cold." I said, smiling from ear to ear.

--End of recap--

*Chapter 76: Surprising the Crew Part 3*

*Liam's POV*

"What took you guys so long? The food is getting cold." I said, smiling from ear to ear.

They all just stood there speechless and motionless, looking at me wide eyed.

"You guys should really close your mouths. You don't want to swallow a fly or something." Ariel said sarcastically as she kept recording their reactions.

"Are you guys good?" I asked as I stood up.

"Is this for real?" Aubrey asked as tears starting to flow down her cheeks. As a matter of fact, tears were streaming down all of their faces.

"Yeah, this is for real." I replied with a smile.

Aubrey didn't hesitate any long. She ran over and embraced me in a giant hug.

"I knew you were going to be okay. I just knew it." She whispered into my ear, which made me chuckle a little bit.

When we let go of our embrace, all of them were still standing in the same places as they were a moment ago, except they all had tears streaming down on their face. I was about to say something else to them when I felt a tug on my pants. I looked down find Amanda standing there.

"What's up buttercup?" I asked as I kneeled down so that I was eye level with her.

"Are you feeling better Uncle Liam?" She asked in her adorable three year old voice.

"I am." I replied with a smile.

Amanda just giggled as she jumped in my arms. I laughed as I picked her up.

"Why are they staring at you Uncle Liam?" Amanda asked noticing the other six haven't moved a muscle since coming onto the bus.

"Because they're happy to see me?" I told her with slight smile.

"They're scaring me." Amanda said as she buried her face into my neck.

"Why don't you go watch some TV with Aunt Aubrey." I said as I turned towards Aubrey.

"What? Why? I want to see their expressions to." Aubrey complained.

"Don't worry, I'm still recording. I'll show you their expressions later." Ariel said.

"Fine." Aubrey mumbled as she took Amanda from my arms and taking her to the back to watch TV in her bunk.

"Now, heard Amanda. You're scaring her. And as a matter of fact me too, so can you guys move or say something please." I told them.

None of them said anything or moved a muscle.

"I think you broke them." Ariel said.

"I think you broke them." I said mocking her.

"Well look at them. They're statues." Ariel said.

"Okay, when I said the food was getting cold earlier, I really did mean the food was getting cold. So can we hurry up and get this over with because I'm starving. I feel like I haven't had a good meal in three years." I told them.

A moment later, Louis finally bursted into sobs as he ran over and hugged me.

"It's okay. I'm good." I said as we embraced in a hug.

For a moment or two Louis cried into my shoulder. After that moment he let go to let someone else have a turn. And just like that Harry was the next one to embrace me in a tight hug. Then it was Niall, then Zayn. And now just Paul and Simon are left standing there.

"So are you guys going to come say hello too? Or are you two just going to stand there all night? Because I cooked a very delicious meal that I hope that you two get to enjoy." I said, rambling nervously.

Paul walked over to me as tears silently streaming down his face. There was a brief moment where I thought he was going in for a hug. But that thought quickly left when he slapped me on the back of the head, doing the same for Ariel, who was still recording.

"Ow, what was that for?" Ariel and I said in unison as I rubbed the back of my head.

"For letting me think something bad happen to you." Paul said, trying to speak normally, but his voice cracked as he bursted out sobbing embracing me in a hug.

He stayed there and cried for a moment before letting go and wiping his tears away.

"Well Simon, you're the only one left." I said, opening my arms up for a hug.

"You know, that prank wasn't very funny." Simon finally said after minutes of not talking.

"Eh, I needed a way to get you all here without ruining the surprise." Ariel said, still recording.

"Still, it wasn't funny." Simon said.

"Oh just get over it and hug the man, will ya." Ariel said with a grin.

Simon finally gave in and gave me a hug as tears slowly streamed down his face. A moment later, we let go.

"Not to ruin the moment, but can we eat now. I'm starving and the food smells so good." Niall said piping in.

"If you go get Aubrey and your daughter then we can start eating." I said and Niall was half way out the room by the time I was done with my sentence.