The Plane Ride

*Chapter 16: The Plane Ride*

*Liam's POV*

*The next morning*

I didn't sleep much last night. All I kept thinking about was Simon's words, which made me cry even harder the more I thought about it. I only slept like an hour or two. The rest of the time, I kept staring at the wall, as tears rolled down my cheeks.

And if on cue, Paul ripped my curtain open and ripped me from my bunk. At this point I'm not even going to fight it. I don't want to make things worse for myself.

"Get up." Paul commanded, as usual.

Of course I did as I was told as I was being watched by both Niall and Louis. I can't believe they were both here and didn't say hello. That kind of hurt to be honest.

"Did you hear me? Or do I need to repeat myself?" Paul said. I could tell his voice was getting a little louder, indicating that he was getting madder.

I shook my head no, hoping that he wouldn't ask me what he said.

"Then what did I say?" Paul said in an angry, calm voice.

I just stared at the ground and I instantly felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. I then realized that Paul slapped me again. I got a glimpse of both Louis and Niall. They looked at me with sad expressions. I think I might have seen a tear coming down both of their cheeks, but I could be wrong.

"I said get in the shower. You stink. And maybe shave while you're in there. I'll send Louis to give you fresh clothes. Oh yeah, and maybe shave while you're at it. You look disgusting. We're already at the airport. We board in an hour and a half. You better hurry up." Paul explained with anger in his voice.

I nodded in response and went in the bathroom and showered for the first time in a few months. You don't want to know.

*In the shower*

As I'm standing here in the shower, I touch my swollen cheek, wincing each time my hand makes contact. I don't know if it was just the water in the shower, but I could feel tears running down my cheek. Paul hates me and it's all my fault.

*After the shower*

I got out of the shower to find a pair of sweats, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt on the sink. I quickly put on the clothes and pulled up the hood on the sweatshirt. I then continued out of the bathroom and into the TV area, where everyone was waiting for me. I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I stared at the ground the whole time. No one was moving, I'm guessing afraid of me saying something obnoxious or nasty.

"I'm ready." I said, half whispering it.

Paul pushed me in front of him, I'm guessing in case I ran off or something. To be honest, I don't have the energy to run. I just can't wait to get on the plane, so I could finally get some sleep.

*Ariel's POV*

*On the Plane*

"So where are we going now?" I asked Simon, who was sitting across from me.

Once again, we are in Simon's private plane, so we have the plane all to ourselves.

"Holmes Chapel." Simon replied.

Louis, Niall, and I all looked at Simon with wide eyes. Liam might have looked up from the window he was staring out of when Simon responded, but who knows and who cares.

"No way." All three of us said in unison.

"Daddy, what's Holmes Chapel." Amanda asked her father, having trouble pronouncing Holmes Chapel, also causing Liam to spit out whatever drink he was drinking. Well that's secret's out.