Show Time and an Early Surprise

*Chapter 43: Show Time and an Early Surprise*

*Niall's POV*

*Later that night*

*Show time*

Throughout the whole day, the boys and I kept talking about how excited we were to be seeing our families and how excited we were to be doing an interview again. But through the excitement, I kept thinking about how the world was going to react to Amanda. I hope the fans will love her. That's all that matters. What the fans think is all that matters.

"NIALL!" I heard someone yell, shaking me from my thoughts.

"What?" I whined.

"It's show time." Louis said with a small smile.

A smile grew big on my face as I followed him out towards the stage.

"Places boys! Places!" I heard one of the crew members yell as we neared the stage.

"You boys ready?" Simon asked.

"As ready as we'll ever be." Zayn replied.

"Good, now get out there." Simon said with what I knew as a proud tone in his voice.

As the boys and I took our places on stage, the stadium was pitch black as usual, with the confused whispers of the crowd. And as the music started playing, the crowd fell silent. All wanting to know what was going to come next.

*Ariel's POV*

*During the Concert*

"What do you mean the boys are not having dinner with their parents tomorrow? I thought the boys are surprising them?" I yelled in a whisper, trying not to wake Amanda, who was sleeping on the couch in the dressing room.

"You promised the boys that they would see their parents. How could you lie to them?" Aubrey asked.

"Okay, first of all I asked to speak to Ariel, not Ariel and Aubrey." Simon snapped as he stared at her with a stern look.

On the outside Simon may have seemed cool with Aubrey tagging along on the tour, but I know on the inside, he never really wanted her to know about the tour until the time was right. So you could say he's a tad bitter.

"If you talk to Ariel, then you talk to me too. I mean we are  best friends." Aubrey replied.

"If you do not give us privacy right now, I can guarantee you that you will not have a job when we get back to London." Simon told her.

Aubrey opened her mouth to speak, but fortunately I jumped in before she could say anything she might regret.

"Listen, Aubrey, can you please just give us some privacy. Maybe go check on Amanda." I told her as nicely as possible.

Aubrey stared at me for a moment to see if I was actually serious. Once she knew I actually was, she turned around and walked away without saying a word.

"Okay, now that you just basically threatened my best friend, can you please explain to me as to what you mean when you say the boys aren't having dinner with their families tomorrow? I mean, you got the boys so excited. Why get their hopes up for nothing?" I asked.

"That's the thing. The boys may not be having dinner with their families tomorrow night, but they are still going to see them." Simon said in the most vague way possible.

"Okay, you're going to have to clarify because I have no idea what you're trying to say to me." I told him.

Simon looked at Aubrey, who was clearly eavesdropping, before he whispered it in my ear.

"That is probably the sneakiest, most adorable thing I have probably ever heard in my entire life." I said in a matter-of-fact tone, causing Simon to laugh.

*Harry's POV*

*End of Concert*

"Thank you all so much for coming out tonight.' I said to the crowd.

"I know we kept saying this throughout the concert, but please do not post ANYTHING about this concert tonight." Zayn stated.

"We promise that the world will know soon about our reunion tour." Niall added.

"Once again, thanks for coming out tonight. DRIVE SAFE!" Louis said, yelling the last two words, before we ran off stage.

"How was the concert?" Ariel asked once we  entered the dressing room.

"Amazing." Louis said as he went up and wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed the top of her head.

"Hey, there is a child in the room." Niall stated loudly as he pulled his daughter on his lap.

"Sorry." Louis and Ariel said in unison.

"Okay, boys, I don't mean to rush you, but we need to get back to the bus." Simon said said as he entered the dressing room.

"Why in such a hurry? You never rush us out of the dressing room." I asked in confusion.

"Sorry, I just think it's best if we get back to the bus and relax since we have a big day tomorrow. Plus I think Amanda there is a little sleepy." Simon explained, pointing out the sleeping child on Niall's lap.

"Don't we have to wait for Paul?" I asked.

"He's already on the bus." Simon replied.

"Well, I told Kayla that I'd meet her here after the show. She's probably making her way backstage now." Niall explained.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that she was meeting us in the bus too. I figured that we'd all like to get to know her since you've been spending so much time with her." Simon said.

"No I have not." Niall said, defending himself.

"Niall, yes you have." Louis said.

"Prove it." Niall said, still trying to defend himself.

"She's been following us since we played the concert where you two first met." Zayn explained.

Niall didn't say anything. He just sat there in silence because he knew it was true.

"Okay, now that we have all of that figured out, lets get to the bus." Simon said, still encouraging us to get on the bus.

"But I don't wanna." Louis whined.

"Louis William Tomlinson, if you don't leave this dressing room right now I will not talk to you for a week." Ariel threatened.

"Fine." Louis mumbled without hesitation before leaving the room.

"It must be nice to have him do everything you say." I stated.

"Just get to the bus." Ariel said.

And just like that Niall, Zayn, Liam, and I left the dressing room.

"Nice job." I heard Simon say to Ariel.

"Thanks." I heard her reply.

Why do they want us on the bus so bad?

*Louis' POV*

*Approaching the bus*

"Why do you think they want us on the bus so bad?" I asked the boys as we were approaching the bus.

"I don't know." Zayn replied.

"Maybe Simon actually wants us to get rest." Harry stated.

"Please, Simon wouldn't rush us out of the dressing room just to relax on the bus. There's got to be a catch." I explained as we reached the bus.

"Well, here goes nothing." Niall said as he adjusted Amanda, who is currently asleep in his arms.

The bus doors opened and we slowly climbed the stairs. At first, the bus was completely dark, which left me confused considering Paul and Kayla were on the bus. But as quick as we got on the bus, the lights were on and before us were the people we were not prepared to see.

"Boys, it's nice to see you again." Mrs. Horan said with a giant smile on her face.